Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her (78516 Views)

Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
i heard d lady loved d guy so much ,she even paid heavily 4 him ...but d guy stabbed her love...if is me i wl do dat n bury him by 12midnight ,tank god i av a car ...wie no police wl sniff him out...anuofia na ur name
Paid heavily as in How? School fees or..
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
fiftynaira:
See how dirty her room is later dey go dey form slay queen

There will be no later for her. It's over.
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by MannieA(f): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
dingbang:
The guy ignored the red flags. I can never date an insecure person in this life, even if I mistakenly date an insecure lady, just be rest assured that I will never ever marry her.

how sure are u DAT u aren't insecure
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Redder97(m): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
TheTourist:
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds. A great person does not have to think consistently from one day to the next." 
Waldo

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Igboblog:
More pictures of the substance(poison) which the Imo State University undergraduate took that led to her death have emerged.

According to an eyewitness, Jennifer Agomuo took the poison after stabbing her boyfriend.

In his words,

“A student of our school has taken her own life. She was studying computer science and was supposed to graduate in 2019. She was in the third year.”

“She poisoned herself after stabbing her boyfriend.”

Sources within the hostel said that the deceased had thought that she had killed her boyfriend and out of fear she committed suicide.

Her boyfriend, Johnson, who was rushed to Federal Medical Center, Owerri, did not die. He is said to be recovering.

“She ate the poisonous substance out of fear that she had killed her own boyfriend.

More photos here https://9newsng.com/see-the-substance-imsu-undergraduate-took-that-led-to-her-deathphotos/

i tel guys no tak any wowan serious if u get dem fvck dem wela waka
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Annycj: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
� OK when she got there and discover that her boyfriend Johnson was not there she will stab herself again to return back to life,what was the poisonous chemical doing in her room? we don't celebrate someone's death,so rest in peace
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Dshocker(m): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
fiftynaira:

Oga take it easy on her,she is dead for Christ sake!

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Dshocker(m): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
sweerychick:
cry you died for love, rest in peace dear

Can you?
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Dshocker(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
This is what we call educational waste, a 300L student for that matter. The said boyfriend is dead. He died hours ago.

How did you know?
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by bmos(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
BonkoINC:
Hmmmm...

To Hell Straight. Parents sent you to school to study computer science. Instead you went studying Boy Friendship. Na im na. Fine for nathing. Enjoy yourself outa there
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by orlymat: 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
May b d boyfriend infected her.

Meanwhile; those bigots that always post afonja and badness, I no see their comment this time
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by bmos(m): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
Dshocker:

Oga take it easy on her,she is dead for Christ sake!

Which Christ-Sake he died for? You mean for the sake of Christ in the Bible?
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by apparentlylaw(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
IF AT ALL SHE KILLED HER SELF WITH BOOK ....IT WOULD HAVE BEEN UNDERSTANDABLE ...ME EYAM NOT UNDERSTANDING
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by judetov2(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
this story sef na wao...the question is Where did she get the poison at that time?
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Izuboy92(m): 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
I still can't believe this is true. Ooh jennifer what could have happen between you and him. I never knew you to be this violent to another person and even to yourself. Still shedding tears over your loss. Reminiscing the little time I shared with you. R. I. P. VANITAS VANITATUM
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by symbianDON(m): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
fiftynaira:
but she was a slay queen na.....a queen who slayed herself is called slay queen
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Izuboy92(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
Annycj:
� OK when she got there and discover that her boyfriend Johnson was not there she will stab herself again to return back to life,what was the poisonous chemical doing in her room? we don't celebrate someone's death,so rest in peace
I still wonder what the chemical is doing in that room. Oooh my jennifer you could have waited. You could have listened to your good heart. Chaiii. I can't still believe this
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
A very dinghy hell - hole
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by dingbang(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
MannieA:

how sure are u DAT u aren't insecure
I try not to.. Starting with the basics, I dont swoop on a partner's phone
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by fiftynaira(m): 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
Boss13:

She is a student. You clown!

Was a student. You uncle JB
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Xzydar(m): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
When will stupidity leave girls alone kwanu?
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by MannieA(f): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
biafraguy:
i tel guys no tak any wowan serious if u get dem fvck dem wela waka

u are obviously a fuckboy tho...lol....ur likes DAT get stabbed bro....if u still have this mentality.. DAT means u are still a kid...grown ass men don't talk like this... go and get mature bro
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by MannieA(f): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
dingbang:
I try not to.. Starting with the basics, I dont swoop on a partner's phone

oh...nice....u av good self control then... thumbs up
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by SanusiBala(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
Good work carry on
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
dumo1:

Paid heavily as in How? School fees or..
both ,lady's can sacrifice...but i wish d boy safe heaven

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
Naughtytboy:
if you hate me without knowing anything about me But my looks, God will judge u
men suppose 2 ride on a chariot of honour ,no matter hw short ,tall or fat u ar but dis days on sixpack ,money n beard determines a realman ...

Sweetie God is wt me...i do nt hate u
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
danielistics:

have you seen the said guy? your hatred for handsome men is obvious. I guess you are not beautiful enough to attract one.
As i told some1 earliar in quote " My Beauty Radiates in d sun ,Me in ur nightmare wl be ur sweetest experience"
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Says a yam leg with hairy chest and big head
dats my composition ryt? Get lost
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
Yuletide25:

See how ugly you look on your dp that's how ugly ur heart looks like

spits
Am so happy u knw i have ugly heart!

Dats wat an average nigerian man nids 2 sit , ask of me i dnt pity , u wl later knw y dey call me mama V,

I make badboys n rapists Suffer pains n outright death
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Chiefjosy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
dats my composition ryt? Get lost

Take sniper if you’re angry
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by movetoca: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
Another wasted effort. Abortion would have been better.
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Chiefjosy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
MannieA:

u are obviously a fuckboy tho...lol....ur likes DAT get stabbed bro....if u still have this mentality.. DAT means u are still a kid...grown ass men don't talk like this... go and get mature bro

Shut up. A real man must be a Bleep boy. Open your pussy and let him Bleep you very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) / Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos / Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.