Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her (78596 Views)

Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Mailthaddeus(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
KINGJAJA888:
May God not allow us meet children of death. cry

Rather may God not give us useless children. How will a girl sent to a school by her parents hard earned money decide to kil herself over a guy? Some things don't just make sense.
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Deltatoto: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
MannieA:

go and cut the Toto and put it in ur fridge... and be f*******king it... since dats ur problem
my sister if I could cut it e for good o it will be better than sex dolls
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Deltatoto: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
EternalTruth:
all ur comments na toto Toto. do u even have a life?
broda nthg sweet reach Toto na.
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by mandax: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
fiftynaira:
See how dirty her room is later dey go dey form slay queen

Dirty room?

Blame her?

If you knew the astronomical cost of a student's room in Owerri...

All five tertiary education institutions in Imo state are in Owerri.

Students cult, body business and depression are the main in Owerri.

Owerri can't let go even one tertiary academic institution to other zones that have nothing.

RIP.
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by fiftynaira(m): 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
mandax:

Dirty room?

Blame her?

If you knew the astronomical cost of a student's room in Owerri...

All five tertiary education institutions in Imo state are in Owerri.

Students cult, body business and depression are the main in Owerri.

Owerri can't let go even one tertiary academic institution to other zones that have nothing.

RIP.

Dirty room? Yes

Blame her? Yes.

And why are you talking about The tertiary institutions that are situated in owerri? What has that got to do her room being dirty ?

And hey I have lived in owerri all my life and I am currently typing this from a hostel near the front gate.

Am yet to see your agurement herein.
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
lefulefu:
na waoh u don see the pic of the guy?cheesy he might be a potbellied ugly dude but maybe with fat akant sha. Any guy can cheat or fukup irregardless of his lookscheesy.
If a girl kills a man check d boy he is handsome ...

Start nw 2 verify n tank me later
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by mandax: 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
fiftynaira:

Dirty room? Yes

Blame her? Yes.

And why are you talking about The tertiary institutions that are situated in owerri? What has that got to do her room being dirty ?

And hey I have lived in owerri all my life and I am currently typing this from a hostel near the front gate.

Am yet to see your agurement herein.

How can't you see that the dirty room she lived in could cause depression?

Any time any Imo state governor wanted to relocate IMSU to a more convenient area where accommodation can be cheaper, Owerri people cried blue murder.

Because students pay them formidable rents.

She was not the landlord to plaster and paint that decadent room.
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Yoighaman(m): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
This is so heartbreaking cry
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Yuletide25:

What stops you from doing it to your current boyfriend or husband
my man dare nt ...he is loyal 2 me
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Juliearth(f): 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
fiftynaira:
See how dirty her room is later dey go dey form slay queen

Honestly,that was what caught my attention too.
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Shut up. A real man must be a Bleep boy. Open your pussy and let him Bleep you very well
shame on u ! I wish i wl date u so i can drive 6 inches nail in ur foul mouth!
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
If a girl kills a man check d boy he is handsome ...

Start nw 2 verify n tank me later
i have seen a girl rolling on the floor and begging a dude not to dump her. When i looked at the dude i was shocked that obasanjo was ten times handsome than the dude... Then i looked to my left and i saw a black shining venza... That i understood everythincheesy

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Juniorbuba(m): 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
henrysolution:

don't mind her.......am sure the best she can do with a computer is type and watch movies, them full my campus.

That's the most annoying part, when boys are on stack overflow 24/7 she'll be watching love stories that touch sad
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
lefulefu:
i have seen a girl rolling on the floor and begging a dude not to dump her. When i looked at the dude i was shocked that obasanjo was ten times handsome than the dude... Then i looked to my left and i saw a black shining venza... That i understood everythincheesy
d economy is turning majority of d ladies 2 golddiggers
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Juniorbuba(m): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
EternalTruth:
the guy is dead. died few hours ago

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
na waoh...cheesy.. Hope u wont act like dat morrocan lady wey butcher her cheating excheesy.
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
d economy is turning majority of d ladies 2 golddiggers
well golddiggin has tayed in naija but e don increase under buhari's watchcheesy
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
lefulefu:
na waoh...cheesy.. Hope u wont act like dat morrocan lady wey butcher her cheating excheesy.
Am nt dangerous but if u keep calm bad pple wl be multiply,

If u dnt cut out penis of a rapist n place it on d media no rapist wl fear!

We fight evil nt gud

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by MannieA(f): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Shut up. A real man must be a Bleep boy. Open your pussy and let him Bleep you very well

see this fool....lol....did u just listen to the crap u just typed....
a real man is not in any way a fuckboy...
a fuckboy is a kid coz he's not mature enough to know wat he wants and continues frolicking around... he doesn't know he's actual purpose... he uses sexual prowess and playing girls to hide behind he's inability to be smart and achieve good things other than fucking...
now lemme tell you.... it's not only sexual prowess DAT makes a male a man... it is sense and his ability to make good decisions and know wat he wants
fuckboys don't know wat they actually want....
b4 y start spilling trash...think like a man ought to think...thank you.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
lefulefu:
well golddiggin has tayed in naija but e don increase under buhari's watchcheesy
wen i finished my degree program in 2015 i nearly entered ist degree runs ,but my lord is merciful ...

Just tank jesus 4 me! He is love

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
MannieA:

a fuckboy is a kid coz he's not mature enough to know wat he wants and continues frolicking around... he doesn't know he's actual purpose... he uses sexual prowess and playing girls to hide behind he's inability to be smart and achieve good things other than fucking...
now lemme tell you.... it's not only sexual prowess DAT makes a male a man... it is sense and his ability to make good decisions and know wat he wants
dnt mind d small boy, na his type angels** dey waste n bury 4 agu awka bush nobody wl hear of him again till foreva
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by MannieA(f): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
Deltatoto:
my sister if I could cut it e for good o it will be better than sex dolls

oh gee....ur name is really working for u....change ur name and u will see u will be a changed man....
ahhh...u too like Toto.....
yes...it is better than sex dolls sha...wait o....did u Bleep a sex doll
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by MannieA(f): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
wen i finished my degree program in 2015 i nearly entered ist degree runs ,but my lord is merciful ...

Just tank jesus 4 me! He is love

hmmm...wow..thank God
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by uchennamani(m): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
TheTourist:
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds. A great person does not have to think consistently from one day to the next." 

What A Filthy Looking Abode For Someone With A "Slay Queen" status. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wetin you dey talk sef? Nonsense
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
MannieA:

hmmm...wow..thank God
tanks dear ...jesus is love impersonified
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Deltatoto: 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
MannieA:

oh gee....ur name is really working for u....change ur name and u will see u will be a changed man....
ahhh...u too like Toto.....
yes...it is better than sex dolls sha...wait o....did u Bleep a sex doll
yes I have fkd a sex doll why u asking as a girl u don’t u use toys?i won’t change my name Toto is good for boys and girls
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by MannieA(f): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
Deltatoto:
yes I have fkd a sex doll why u asking as a girl u don’t u use toys?i won’t change my name Toto is good for boys and girls

I don't use toys oga.....okay...since u have fkd a sex doll...congrats.

okay.. don't change it....it's good sir
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Chiefjosy(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
MannieA:

Says a borehole pussy
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Chiefjosy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:

Then get ready to receive the beating of your life olosho
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
sweerychick:
cry you died for love, rest in peace dear
No peace for the wicked
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by MannieA(f): 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Says a borehole pussy

lol. borehole pussyoh gee.. well I can't talk with a kid... but still gain some sense tho... the sooner u learn to be wise...the better for you..
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Then get ready to receive the beating of your life olosho
jobless man mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures / Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.