Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times (53316 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush / Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack / Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by Xioxing: 6:11am On Nov 23, 2018
dokie:

The man is heartless. He doesn't give a damn about all this.

He's got the power he has always wanted, and he is satisfied. He is sorrounded with liars and sycophants, and ass lickers, telling him all is well.

Please all those truly interested in the Nigerian project should make it a point of duty to talk people out of voting buhari.he is not just heartless brother, he doesn't care because he ain't Nigerian ** God has even lost faith in Nigeria!!!

There is still time. We can achieve so much.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by Jakumo(m): 6:31am On Nov 23, 2018
Nairaland's armchair generals are in full cry once again, heaping self-righteous blame and scorn on the Commander in Chief, because yet again, soldiers have been killed at the battle front. Pontificating, prognosticating, and speculating to their heart's content, the self-appointed battle damage assessment professors emeritus gleefully stampede to the fore, each with his or her own elaborate hypothesis as to how the ongoing war on terror should be conducted, if only they were in charge, coordinating withering air strikes and troop movements from the Situation Rooms of their fertile imagination.

The stark reality of war, however, is that moments of absolute chaos can claim dozens of lives on either side, by the simple expedient of a well-placed land mine, or a cleverly organized ambush along a lonely highway, whereby an entire convoy of heavily armed troops can be reduced to a smoldering procession of twisted metal and fragmented flesh, courtesy of a disproportionately small attacking force who utilized the element of surprise to devastating effect.

War is inherently unpredictable by its very nature, entirely random in its tragic implications, and infinitely cruel at every level, stripping combatants of whatever merciful instincts they may have held, before the slaughter and mayhem ensued as the bullets fly. The truth of the matter is that there exists today a global agenda of militarized Islamization in progress, orchestrated from the highest echelons of Saudi Arabia's political leadership, which is flush with cash from the proceeds of crude oil sales that have been marketed to much of the industrialized world, for the past half-century.

From the myriad insurgent bands of desperadoes terrorizing the populace of Somalia, Sudan, Kenya, and Nigeria in the African theater of this ongoing global war of attrition, to the bloodthirsty Abu Sayaf guerrilla teams who ply the waters and islands of the South East Asian nations, to the Chechen rebels that launch audacious terror attacks within the Russian federation, the reach and scope of these heavily financed Islamic fundamentalist armies, leaves precious few localities untouched, across the entirety of our fragile green planet.

For as long as the modern world relies on fossil fuels produced in the Desert Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the copious funding that inspires, radicalizes and arms Islamic terror, will continue to accrue apace, in the coffers of the robed sheikhs who envision a world that is entirely conquered and subjugated by their religion, whose bloodthirsty antecedents stretch back in time over centuries.

No sir, neither Nigeria's current President Buhari, nor his predecessor in power, gentleman Goodluck Johathan, can legitimately be assigned blame, whenever the foot-soldiers of Islamic terror score another goal that furthers of the agenda of global dominance emanating from Saudi Arabia's megalomaniac leadership, whose crude oil fuels the world, and whose wealth, paradoxically, aims to utterly destroy it, one nation at a time.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by Came4apost(m): 6:50am On Nov 23, 2018
okosodo:
They are sacrifice to allah
All of you people who liked this post are less than a dog .. Sacrifices to a dead terrorist who poured nothing but hate in the heart of his followers .. You will be shocked ..life is for the living and heaven is for the dead .. 2 different things ..
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by poseidon12: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2018
balanceofterror1:

You are not invisible. .....hope you know?

Get lost ass *ole. You better pick carefully who you threaten.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by pleasureosondu(m): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2018
okosodo:
Victor? Abeg , ur name na victor?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by adisababa1234: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2018
BUHARI AND LAI MUHAMMED ARE COVERING AND ALWAYS PREVENTING PUBLISHING THE NEWS OF THEIR DEATH.
THIS GOVERNMENT IS A SCAM!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by Senatorhoneybee: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2018
I am writing from experience.... Those that don't understand what the source is saying let me interpret... They have weapons actually but not as sophisticated as that of BH, they do have AK rifles, the have few APCs and have No detailed battle area analysis report, they fight blindly, when they say they need weapons they don't mean few APCs or few rounds of catridges, or AK rifles. The Morale is always high when you can quickly reload once you are out not the other way round so they are right to say they dont have weapons... The theatre of Command is doing very little to avoid these kids from fighting blindly... They need good intel not a mere latter from the enemy camp cos it may be a way of diverting the command's attention....
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2018
princfred:

In your little underdeveloped egocentric mind as a average Nigerian, truth is processed and interpreted mainly as insult especially if it's against your dem*nted low IQ logic. Remain dumb with ego against reality just like the rest ndi one bloody and mumu zoo Nigeria hating truth until Fulani evil comes...Ofcouerse it is easier for you to project your semi stup*dity/lunacy of one Nigeria on me than insult your fellow one Nigeria barbaric Fulani demons who are exhibiting their true evil nature until .....if only they were Igbos, by now, like your fellow morons, you would have been bleating "igbos are hateful bla, bla" all over the place. Now you see real hate and suddenly go dumb (and start raising even dumber suggestion of thesame dumbest kind that caused the problem in the first place) because its not by igbos. And expect not to be called out.

ARO is a home for some and it has nothing to do with madness like is your case. As you and your fellow one Nigeria proponents with Fulani demons in the face of all these Fulani evil are the real lunatics with half brain.

Mad man check my Monika very well I don't start fight and I don't take insult from mentally derailed mofos like you easy.
If you and the morronns that gave birth to you can't figure out what insult is. Stop dragging your retarded brain into my mention again.

You are part of the lunatics that make people insult the Igbos. You are so full of hate.

You are the only person who commented on my comment negatively.

The doctors are closing in on you. You are going back to where you escaped from. Go and meet your Pa and Ma in the dungeon where they are.

PRINCFRED THE LUNATIC

grin

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by frankopit: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2018
I remember when fighter jet came to gombe and kill them all with machine gun in seconds, as they where steping in, they were repelled.

Politics aside.

It seems like During Jonathan a lot of high tech arms where used to fight boko haram.
Drones hovering Everytime. Rapid responds on the battle field.

My friends just said "we the masses are not ready for a change ".
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by princfred(m): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2018
tamethem:

Mad man check my Monika very well I don't start fight and I don't take insult from mentally derailed mofos like you easy.
If you and the morronns that gave birth to you can't figure out what insult is. Stop dragging your retarded brain into my mention again.

You are part of the lunatics that make people insult the Igbos. You are so full of hate.

You are the only person who commented on my comment negatively.

The doctors are closing in on you. You are going back to where you escaped from. Go and meet your Pa and Ma in the dungeon where they are.

PRINCFRED THE LUNATIC

grin

Only brain-dead lunatics like you see criticism as insult. Go lick Fulani ass as usual as a coward in the foolish misguided wish they'll spare you if you remain one with you. After all that orientation is working well in MB and some part of SW. Cowardly brain dead Fulani ass licker.

And as a real lunatic, don't forget to call those who call you out as a cowardly brain dead Fulani ass licker, and ask you to stop your foolishness for once, haters while ass licking and advising that others join you in ass licking barbaric 'lovely non hating" BH and FH demons to save their souls.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by Chuksmonika(m): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2018
God will never allow those who sacrifice our gallant soldiers to go unpunished,money that is meant to buy sophisticated weapons(those capable of mass destruction)to be used against bokoharam,are diverted to private pockets,and they send out this promising youth men and women to go an fight terrorist who are better armed,what do they expect?....Developed countries spend heavily on their military,take north korea for example,and the world most powerful country(USA)..they budget heavily for their military,but here in nigeria,the reverse is the case,that is why bokoharam can over run a whole military base,and our armed soldiers had to run for their dear lives,this is capable of sending wrong signal to enemies of Nigeria,that the country's military is not capable of safe guarding the country,is not good at all,may God save this country
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by Reference(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2018
persius555:

Watch how the Nigerian Army are ordered to take a defensive position other than offensive. Two weeks of intense air and landed offensive approach will deal a blow to this group.
A certain GEJ did it towards the electioneering campaigns in 2015 and after that they went back to status quo.

The conspiracy in this war is so glaring, even the blind sense it.

There is no conspiracy anywhere. The lines of communication in the military ensures that. Lives are at stake here and if there was a conspiracy it will be detected as quickly as coups and mutinies, very quickly. The fact is that assymetric warfare is very hard to combat. A guerilla fighter may pass an army formation dressed as a civilian and totally unarmed by day only to return in full military fatigues, fully armed and ready for combat by night. Nogerians should realise that our troops are fighting on our soil against basically renegade NIGERIANS. It is virtually impossible to tell one renegade Nigerian from a civil citizen and when you throw in the strong passion of religion and its fanaticism, it becomes doubly hard.

That is why this campaign has to be wholistic, a joint venture beyween civilians and the military, the carrot of reformation with the stick of internal security. The destructive ideological narrative of Boko Haram must be deliberately countered before any real progress can be made.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by davillian(m): 8:31am On Nov 23, 2018
emmyreelz:

it remains a big mystery to me. could it be that the fighting morale of own troops is so low or what. see our arsenal yet at the sound of some gunshots they flee. these bhts are not well trained nor do they have these our armoury. what even happened to the air support commands. abeg these matter tire me.
Boko haram .
These guys are terrorist.
They have embrace death.
They are warriors.
They have nothing to loose because Allah has a better place for them in heaven since they believe they are doing his work.

Nigerian army
They won't to go back home
They joined the army because of lack of jobs
They miss their wife and family
They dont embrace death
They dont know what they are fighting for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by kingthreat(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2018
Henry240:
Nigerian soldiers, like the Federal Government are too full of complaints.

As an individual that has followed the military for many years, some of the losses ground troops face are embarrassing to say the least.

Nigerian troops lost at-least 2 Main Battle Tanks, 1 APC and 7 heavily armed gun trucks.

How can they claim to be out-gunned? undecided undecided

Exactly? A Russian battle tank can resist even an RPG. How the hell did it fall into the hands of Boko Haram. The army morale must be extremely low. Pleqse if they dont want to fight, let them leave for determined soldiers.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by rengsho: 8:46am On Nov 23, 2018
Metuh:
Where is the $1billion Buhari withdrawed from NNPC coffers

It has been diverted for Next Level campieng

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by balanceofterror1(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2018
vindisick:
If it was an unharmed civilian, just for saying" you no know who i be", this cowards called Nigerian soldiers will start maltreating you. Just the name bokoharam is sending chiver down their spines. No wonder the shiites spokesman said that if they were armed, Nigerian army cant defeat them. Stones and stick are the only weapon of a defensless man
Tushkito:

Boko Haram boys are also not invisible.... I hope you are aware? oh right you are that is why u run away at the mention of their name but form badoo with bloody civilians as u call us.
poseidon12:

Get lost ass *ole. You better pick carefully who you threaten.
Tushkito:

Boko Haram boys are also not invisible.... I hope you are aware? oh right you are that is why u run away at the mention of their name but form badoo with bloody civilians as u call us.

Continue your online ranting but don't cry for help when you hit the rock.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by planetx: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2018
If Biafra wants independence, they should tarry a little bit more and let BH totally degrade the zoo army and then declare independence. Any attempt to relaunch a second civil war will be a catastrophic failure.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by okokobioko1: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2018
Diiet:
One soldier says the situation has worsened to the extent that the soldiers now take to their heels upon hearing boko boys are advancing.

Another one says they can only boast of having the capacity of defeating boko haram on paper, they lack the ability to withstand them in the real sense.
Now, these are verry serious allegations that the Nigeria govt and military commands should take a serious look into.
The govt and media are painting bokoharam as a degraded rag tag terror group but the boys at the war fronts are saying otherwise.
Me i tire for this kind thing o.
unfortunately our innocent brothers and sisters in the war front are paying with their blood for what they know nothing about. Military training is for regular war on defense for the territorial integrity of our nation, Boko haram is not a war you understand how to curtail, this where intelligence and will power to the right thing comes in on the part of the Government. those that were fingered as co sponsors then where are they today. search that yourself

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by HeGeMon(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2018
Its goes without saying, that our defence architecture in the NE is flawed, bogged down and out, while still thinking we have a Chief of Army staff and a chief of defence staff is only but laughable.
We now have locations that are indefensible, same are supposed to be forts that would have rather been impenetrable, but rather now collapse like dominoes.
How does a rag tag army, overwhelm our positions, with such ferocity, and might, while our troops whom have dug in a supposed location, cannot defend such a location from all its perimeter? But wilk rather run out of ammunitions and even contemplate dashing out of same location which is meant to be their paradise.
Our Airforce response time is something terrible, but still largely due to insufficient, aircrafts and platform for SIGINT. Its becoming terrifying that BH is sending fear into our frontline defences. Nigerias territorial integrity is under threat!! We need foreign intervention to bridge the stop gap between troop fatigue/morale and continuos engagement of the war.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 23, 2018
RIP is this next level undecided
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2018
There's a video made by boko Haram on Facebook..my God!! These guys are relentless and utterly ruthless! The way they overran armoured vehicles and subdued a military Base..the way they were shooting even dead soldiers on the ground for double confirmation! I don't really like the way the Nigerian soldiers brutalise unarmed citizens but they way they were butchered in that video sent chills to my spine! I can unequivocally say that the Nigerian army CANNOT defeat boko Haram..the manner with which these guys move and fight in formation shows that they are receiving serious training from external sources..

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by Chiachifranklin: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2018
[quote author=Gozzzy post=73213734]
Don't underestimate the effect of fallen morale... it can make a war veteran run away at the sound of firecrackers.... The soldiers av been seriously demoralised.... their allowances are being diverted despite being meagre.... No form of encouragement, and very abysmal training before being pushed into the theatre of war.... Nwanne, if na you, even if them give you hammer of Thor, if your morale don die, you sef go run if you hear boko.... talk more of haram.[/quoteNwanne, if na you, even if them give you hammer of Thor, if your morale don die, you sef go run if you hear boko.... talk more of haram..i love this
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by Chiachifranklin: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2018
I think d greatest problem I have with the Nigerian Military is dat their quick response is zero, how can BHT b operating for over 45mins n Nigrian Air Force could not come on a cover, n strike from d air,, this is Administrative failure
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by Chiachifranklin: 10:30am On Nov 23, 2018
davillian:

Boko haram .
These guys are terrorist.
They have embrace death.
They are warriors.
They have nothing to loose because Allah has a better place for them in heaven since they believe they are doing his work.

Nigerian army
They won't to go back home
They joined the army because of lack of jobs
They miss their wife and family
They dont embrace death
They dont know what they are fighting for

U made a vital sense, though silent. Common truth

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 23, 2018
princfred:

Only brain-dead lunatics like you see criticism as insult. Go lick Fulani ass as usual as a coward in the foolish misguided wish they'll spare you if you remain one with you. After all that orientation is working well in MB and some part of SW. Cowardly brain dead Fulani ass licker.

And as a real lunatic, don't forget to call those who call you out as a cowardly brain dead Fulani ass licker, and ask you to stop your foolishness for once, haters while ass licking and advising that others join you in ass licking barbaric 'lovely non hating" BH and FH demons to save their souls.

grin

Mad princfred on the loose

grin

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2018
princfred:

grin

Princfred is on the loose

Biting ppl upanda Nairaland.

Beware !!!

grin

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by princfred(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2018
tamethem:

grin

Princfred is on the loose

Biting ppl upanda Nairaland.

Beware !!!

grin
Mr Fulani ass licker look for the nearest Fulani ass and do what you are good at and raised by also salt it with Igbo hate while sucking the ass as usual.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 23, 2018
princfred:
Mr ass licker look for the nearest Fulani ass and do what you are good at and raised by also salt it with Igbo hate while sucking the ass as usual.

Mad Princfred on the loose

Beware!!!

He is on Nairaland

grin

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by onubijoe(m): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2018
you are wicked human being . may you be sacrifice to allah

okosodo:
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by princfred(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2018
tamethem:

Mad Princfred on the loose

Beware!!!

He is on Nairaland

grin

Charman, Fulani ass lickers association of the zoo head office branch, look for the nearest Fulani ass and do what you are good at and raised by also salt it with Igbo hate while sucking the ass as usual.
Do you have a better bleat? The last one is not dumb enough. Bleat better.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2018
princfred:

Charman, Fulani ass lockers association of the zoo head office branch, look for the nearest Fulani ass and do what you are good at and raised by also salt it with Igbo hate while sucking the ass as usual.
Do you have a better bleat? The last one is not dumb enough. Bleat better.

grin

Mad man on the loose

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC / Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.