Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Is God Showing Me Signs? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is God Showing Me Signs? (5626 Views)

Thanks My Nairaland Family For Showing Me Love Yesterday. The Love Was Massive! / 11 Illustrations Showing That Moms Definitely Use Magic / Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Showing Me Signs? by adamsoghene: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2018
Pls stay away from him. Go to God in fasting & prayers and the holy spirit will guide u to ur own husband. That men issue is too complicated for u okay.
Re: Is God Showing Me Signs? by PastorPaul1: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
A born again Yahoo boy!! My dear These are signs and wonders!

1 Like

Re: Is God Showing Me Signs? by OneJ: 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
Imogenn:
Hi

I met this guy three months ago. We’ve been casually dating, he’s very calm, nice and he presents himself to be a very God fearing guy.

However, there’s some things that I’m not too keen about that I would like to share, and I’m wondering if I should continue the relationship or break it off as these could be signs that it may not work.

1. He’s a yahoo boy, he’s been into this for the past 11 years and this has been his main source of income.
2. He’s from edo state, some of his family members practice juju, although he is a born again Christian as he claims to be. I’m from Ekiti, I think there could be a tribal conflict.
3. He smokes everyday, which I don’t think I will be able to deal with long term. (Although he has promised to stop)
4. I live in the USA, he currently doesn’t have his papers so he is unable to do a lot of things. He married a lady to get his papers in 2012, (arranged marriage, not a real one) the arrangement didn’t work out in his favour, so he’s still on it till now.
5. He has been physically abusive to two of his ex’s, which he told me about. He also cheated on his ex that he was with for 10 years due to the distance. ( she’s in Nigeria)
6. He has tattoos on his body, which I’m not too fond about.
7. Most of his friends are heavy drinkers and smokers. His best friend cheats significantly on his wife.

I know we’re not perfect, and we all come with some kind of baggage. I’m a young God fearing lady of 24, and I just believe that this may be too much for me to handle.

He’s a nice guy, and he’s told me he loves me and I can see it in his actions. He was honest enough to tell me everything about his past, but I don’t know how to process all this information.

I don’t know what to do, but I believe God is warning me with all these signs. Am I being too judgemental or should I slowly drift away?

Pls consult Usain Bolt for great sprinting tips. U need it . very vital for your well being
Re: Is God Showing Me Signs? by TheCongo2: 5:19am On Dec 02, 2018
lalanice:
A born again Yahoo boy cheesy cheesy wehdon ma!

na only you waka come

You have made me laughing and rolling on floor with this one

1 Like

Re: Is God Showing Me Signs? by TheCongo2: 5:38am On Dec 02, 2018
Imogenn:
I’ve already broken off the relationship. I’ve ran away smiley It’s hard because I’ve already become somewhat attached but by Gods grace I will overcome.

I just pray you won't go back to him.
We have seen it many times. People going back to their abusers
Re: Is God Showing Me Signs? by Pearl05(f): 5:51am On Dec 02, 2018
A born again Christian brother indeed!

Yahoo Yahoo is his main source of income
Into scam marriage
Abusive to his former partners
A murderer ( some of this victims that took their lives out of depression)

Wait until Angel Gabriel comes down to give you warnings.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Showing Me Signs? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
I am so thankful guys. !!
Re: Is God Showing Me Signs? by Gloriagee(f): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
Why?? any updates
Imogenn:
I am so thankful guys. !!
Re: Is God Showing Me Signs? by ekitimanalways(m): 1:02am On Jun 04, 2019
Imogenn:
Hi

I met this guy three months ago. We’ve been casually dating, he’s very calm, nice and he presents himself to be a very God fearing guy.

However, there’s some things that I’m not too keen about that I would like to share, and I’m wondering if I should continue the relationship or break it off as these could be signs that it may not work.

1. He’s a yahoo boy, he’s been into this for the past 11 years and this has been his main source of income.
2. He’s from edo state, some of his family members practice juju, although he is a born again Christian as he claims to be. I’m from Ekiti, I think there could be a tribal conflict.
3. He smokes everyday, which I don’t think I will be able to deal with long term. (Although he has promised to stop)
4. I live in the USA, he currently doesn’t have his papers so he is unable to do a lot of things. He married a lady to get his papers in 2012, (arranged marriage, not a real one) the arrangement didn’t work out in his favour, so he’s still on it till now.
5. He has been physically abusive to two of his ex’s, which he told me about. He also cheated on his ex that he was with for 10 years due to the distance. ( she’s in Nigeria)
6. He has tattoos on his body, which I’m not too fond about.
7. Most of his friends are heavy drinkers and smokers. His best friend cheats significantly on his wife.

I know we’re not perfect, and we all come with some kind of baggage. I’m a young God fearing lady of 24, and I just believe that this may be too much for me to handle.

He’s a nice guy, and he’s told me he loves me and I can see it in his actions. He was honest enough to tell me everything about his past, but I don’t know how to process all this information.

I don’t know what to do, but I believe God is warning me with all these signs. Am I being too judgemental or should I slowly drift away?
Please walk way from him before it is too. I truly wish you the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thank You NL / I Want To Adopt, My Wife Refused, What Should I Do? / The Beauty Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.