Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? (1966 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by demolinka(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Time-machine thoughts, back to when ish was good between you and the ex. Mine was when she bought me a phone 'cause we were gonna be separated for a while, plus my phone was pretty messed up.

Alright na 3k Nokia Torchlight, but it really touch my rat.

Let's hear yours...

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by swiz123(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
The idiot only bought me 200N jellof rice only to request 5k from me 1 week later.
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by demolinka(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
swiz123:
The idiot only bought me 200N jellof rice only to request 5k from me 1 week later.

Buhehehehehehehehehehe

D girl na street! I stan
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
swiz123:

WE COULD STILL BE TOGETHER IF SHE HAD EVER BOUGHT ME ANYTHING AT ALL.

SINGLET AND BOXERS THAT YOU PEOPLE COMPLAIN OF GETTING, I DIDN'T SEE.

NOT EVEN YOUR JOLLOF RICE. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by swiz123(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WE COULD STILL BE TOGETHER IF SHE HAD EVER BOUGHT ME ANYTHING AT ALL.

SINGLET AND BOXERS THAT YOU PEOPLE COMPLAIN OF GETTING, I DIDN'T SEE.

NOT EVEN YOUR JOLLOF RICE. undecided

You mean if she had washed your clothes, cooked your food, tidied your house; but didn't buy You anything, you would still have broken up with her?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by IamD18: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
swiz123:

You mean if she had washed your clothes, cooked your food, tidied your house; but didn't buy You anything, you would still have broken up with her?

CAN'T LET NO ONE WASH MY CLOTHES OR TIDY MY HOUSE. THOSE ARE THE EASIEST THINGS FOR ME TO DO I CAN EVER GET TO IT WHILE SLEEPING.
COOKING WASN'T HER THING SO IT'S EITHER I'M COOKING MY TASTELESS FOODS OR WE EATING OUTSIDE OR DOING JUNK.

THE POINT IS, FOR MANY YEARS THERE WASN'T ANY COMPENSATIONS OR ENCOURAGEMENT FOR ME IN ALL OF IT NOT EVEN SINGLET OR HANDKERCHIEF.

BACK THEN I NEVER KNEW MEN EVEN GOT GIFTS CUZ IT NEVER HAPPENED TO ME. cheesy

NOW I KNOW BETTER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by calliope(f): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
She bought me a wrist watch, quite an expensive one.
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by demolinka(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

CAN'T LET NO ONE WASH MY CLOTHES OR TIDY MY HOUSE. THOSE ARE THE EASIEST THINGS FOR ME TO DO I CAN EVER GET TO IT WHILE SLEEPING.
COOKING WASN'T HER THING SO IT'S EITHER I'M COOKING MY TASTELESS FOODS OR WE EATING OUTSIDE OR DOING JUNK.

THE POINT IS, FOR MANY YEARS THERE WASN'T ANY COMPENSATIONS OR ENCOURAGEMENT FOR ME IN ALL OF IT NOT EVEN SINGLET OR HANDKERCHIEF.

NOW I KNOW BETTER.
Some ladies don't just understand the joy men get in receiving even little gifts. Some no just Sabi give sha
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by demolinka(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
calliope:
No vex o...was that before he became a trans female
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by calliope(f): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
demolinka:

No vex o...was that before he became a trans female
Sigh.. Use your oblongata calculate em na? Don't ask me stupid questions, else I'd soil this night for you.
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by samysmoothfresh: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
calliope:

she kwa?

4 Likes

Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
calliope:

Sigh.. Use your oblongata calculate em na? Don't ask me stupid questions, else I'd soil this night for you.

JUST IGNORE.
MANY MALES HERE ARE BRAINLESS. YOU KNOW ALREADY
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by demolinka(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
calliope:

No vex na...oya chop virtual knuckle
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by J2381: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
calliope:
touche.
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by drmikeadams(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin she sold her Q10 when hunger wan keee us one time

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by Obiomon: 1:17am On Nov 23, 2018
stole my car angry
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by ImaIma1(f): 1:52am On Nov 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NOW I KNOW BETTER.

Too bad
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2018
Nothing, nothing at all.....Dude was always broke when with me but spends his fortune on another. SCUMamanda!

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 23, 2018
Which of the ex?
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by Deckline(m): 7:54am On Nov 23, 2018
After everything i did for her o she told me to buy the watch she was selling for 10K angry She never gave me any gift. That girl na character.
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by Fernandowski(m): 7:56am On Nov 23, 2018
She sucked my balls cool
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by Auladimeji1: 8:01am On Nov 23, 2018
She feed me for one week nonstop and she always bring any food(Igbo food) she cooks. Joy, God bless you wink

Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by AvatarSoka: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2018
shes always there for me when i am broke
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by demolinka(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2018
Colourich:
Which of the ex?
5>x>0

This see should be a good range
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2018
demolinka:
5>x>0
This see should be a good range
This got me cheesy
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by demolinka(m): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Colourich:
This got me cheesy
I tell you smiley

Oya share yours na
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
she bought nokia torch light charger for me
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by Bluezy13(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hmmm...

I never had an Ex; I never dated a girl.
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by GraveMan(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lol she did gave me her full Salary (8,000) to obtain my hnd form in 2015,

I will never forget this, some ladies can't give thier said bf their hard earned money..

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? by WizJesus007(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
Me nd her nack again!

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Packs And Gym Result Physique Overrated, We Ladies Actually Love Chubby Guys / Download. Album AURORA A Different Kind Of Human 2019 / Is There Anything Out Of The Ordinary In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.