Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

See This Dad Sexually Abusing His Daughter (Graphic Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Dad Sexually Abusing His Daughter (Graphic Pics) (6305 Views)

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Dad Sexually Abusing His Daughter (Graphic Pics) by solokeyz12: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2018
WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER YOU CAN BE – 1001% GUANRANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors and Web Design, to the images and special effects (or "animation" to those in the know). Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNER/DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web/Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
- The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
- SEO – Basic advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
- Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
- Achieving mobile responsiveness
- Domain registration and propagation
- Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
- How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
- Website Maintenance and Management principles
- Designing training with Photoshop
- PLUS MUCH MORE!

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: - N49,999 (OPTION 1 – 3 TIMES A WEEK)
6 WEEKS FEES: N39,999 (OPTION 2 – 5 TIMES A WEEK)

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

Re: See This Dad Sexually Abusing His Daughter (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2018
solokeyz12:
shameless men
undecided
Re: See This Dad Sexually Abusing His Daughter (Graphic Pics) by Onoriode5221: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
And His Long Term Girlfriend Proposed to Iam Onosz today....
Are there still ladies like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-mvgnQ6sfw
Re: See This Dad Sexually Abusing His Daughter (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
SweetBuns:
See these slowpokes mentioning me everywhere.
My dad, boyfriends, future husband & brothers are scum idiots!!!
Now get lost!
Re: See This Dad Sexually Abusing His Daughter (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
SweetBuns:
Stupid animal called my father!
Thats all he know, sex sex sex

I spit on his stupid head!
Re: See This Dad Sexually Abusing His Daughter (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
solokeyz12:
shameless men man
Re: See This Dad Sexually Abusing His Daughter (Graphic Pics) by Alwaysking: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
SweetBuns:
See these slowpokes mentioning me everywhere.
My father is a scum and idiot!!!
Now I will get lost!
Cunt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zodiac Signs With High Sex Drive And Low Sex Drive / How To Spot Girls Who Have Given B.J More Than Ones Picture /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.