Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Is It Possible To Deliver Cement And Stones From Calabar To Abuja. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible To Deliver Cement And Stones From Calabar To Abuja. (383 Views)

Please How Can I Get Cray-fish In Large Quantity From Calabar? / Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia / Why Is Gold And Diamond Plus Other Metals And Stones Very Expensive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Deliver Cement And Stones From Calabar To Abuja. by Gbagbuo247: 12:03am On Nov 23, 2018
Please I really need your opinion on this:

A friend of mine is willing to give me a contract to supply Cement and stones to Abuja but am currently in Calabar. Please I want to know what my chances are considering the distance.

Please I need guidance on this because I have not supplied before.

The power that be, please help me to push this to front page so that I can get a wilder range of opinion.

My next Year largely depends on this.
Thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Deliver Cement And Stones From Calabar To Abuja. by Gbagbuo247: 12:04am On Nov 23, 2018
Please comments
Re: Is It Possible To Deliver Cement And Stones From Calabar To Abuja. by ahnie: 12:07am On Nov 23, 2018
No idea!
Re: Is It Possible To Deliver Cement And Stones From Calabar To Abuja. by sholatech(m): 1:12am On Nov 23, 2018
Strange. Why will they need you to supply stones & cement from Calabar when it's very much available easily in Abuja?
Re: Is It Possible To Deliver Cement And Stones From Calabar To Abuja. by janejive(f): 2:01am On Nov 23, 2018
Gbagbuo247:
Please I really need your opinion on this:

A friend of mine is willing to give me a contract to supply Cement and stones to Abuja but am currently in Calabar. Please I want to know what my chances are considering the distance.

Please I need guidance on this because I have not supplied before.

The power that be, please help me to push this to front page so that I can get a wilder range of opinion.

My next Year largely depends on this.
Thanks

You should move to Abuja, or Kogi or environs, hauling stones and cement from such a long distance will cost alot. Move to Abuja or around, do your sourcing research and know the route. That way you can be prepared. Peace.
Re: Is It Possible To Deliver Cement And Stones From Calabar To Abuja. by EricBloodAxe: 2:02am On Nov 23, 2018
So you plan to supply stones and cement from calabar to abuja like seriously? Mehn that's hustling backwards. It's obvious this is a contract so find your way to abuja, secure the contract, find dealers in stones and cement, negotiate price of your supply that's favourable and profitable to you and seal a deal. That's how it's done.
Re: Is It Possible To Deliver Cement And Stones From Calabar To Abuja. by mancanoe: 8:10am On Nov 23, 2018
Contact 08063435680 or for stone go to Mpape quarry Abuja, for cement if you are buying full truck load (minimum of 600 bag) go to obajana dengotes cement in kogi.
Re: Is It Possible To Deliver Cement And Stones From Calabar To Abuja. by showietee: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2018
Abuja is closer to get the materials, so come down to Abuja and get the materials.

I am in Abuja and I can help you with stones.

you can reach me on showietee@gmail.com.
Re: Is It Possible To Deliver Cement And Stones From Calabar To Abuja. by Gbagbuo247: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2018
janejive:

You should move to Abuja, or Kogi or environs, hauling stones and cement from such a long distance will cost alot. Move to Abuja or around, do your sourcing research and know the route. That way you can be prepared. Peace.

Thank you very much Madam. This will be very helpful. Actually I have considered relocating.
Re: Is It Possible To Deliver Cement And Stones From Calabar To Abuja. by Gbagbuo247: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
So you plan to supply stones and cement from calabar to abuja like seriously? Mehn that's hustling backwards. It's obvious this is a contract so find your way to abuja, secure the contract, find dealers in stones and cement, negotiate price of your supply that's favourable and profitable to you and seal a deal. That's how it's done.

Thanks. This means a lot to me.
Re: Is It Possible To Deliver Cement And Stones From Calabar To Abuja. by Gbagbuo247: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2018
I
showietee:
Abuja is closer to get the materials, so come down to Abuja and get the materials.

I am in Abuja and I can help you with stones.

you can reach me on showietee@gmail.com.

I will mail you later in the day.

(1) (Reply)

The MSBN® Launch- Our Financial Mindset / Eastern Import Mastermind / Where Are The Pocketmonie Agents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.