Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,157 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice (420 Views)

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice by Ladyrosebell: 1:05am On Nov 23, 2018
New on dis platform, was encouraged by a friend to join...straight to d ish on ground...I ve two guy am dating now.... Have been wit guy A for 5 years and guy B for some months now... I actually decided to have a guy B cos guy A wasn't showing an seriousness... Even up til date... Guy A is caring understanding and knows how to deal with situation but guy B goes hay-wire eight thing s....like him telling me he his less concern bout things i do, its my life, to crown it he doesn't trust me a bit, d issue now is I want to let go one and just face one but I cant say i love dem equally I feel convetiousness is in play, i don't see myself leaving their two....am so confused here.... Don't knw if dia is a test I can put them through and stick with who ever wins.....need d advice seriously
Re: Need Advice by Wizywiz(m): 1:08am On Nov 23, 2018
Pls follow ur heart and the one u love more.. Stop confusing and complicating urself. U have no business being with B despite all his attitude towards. U. U can't eat ur cake and have it.
Re: Need Advice by Obiomon: 1:11am On Nov 23, 2018
Ladyrosebell:
New on dis platform, was encouraged by a friend to join...straight to d ish on ground...I ve two guy am dating now.... Have been wit guy A for 5 years and guy B for some months now... I actually decided to have a guy B cos guy A wasn't showing an seriousness... Even up til date... Guy A is caring understanding and knows how to deal with situation but guy B goes hay-wire eight thing s....like him telling me he his less concern bout things i do, its my life, to crown it he doesn't trust me a bit, d issue now is I want to let go one and just face one but I cant say i love dem equally I feel convetiousness is in play, i don't see myself leaving their two....am so confused here.... Don't knw if dia is a test I can put them through and stick with who ever wins.....need d advice seriously
Ye! Its a simple test. Ask them 1+1 whoever says 1 wins. Since you looking for a test, I hope that helps.
Re: Need Advice by chinchonglee(m): 2:17am On Nov 23, 2018
continue spreading STDs..

Re: Need Advice by Madmoizelle: 3:01am On Nov 23, 2018
While some of us have no boyfriend, this one is managing 2, interesting...

Good you're not putting all your eggs in one basket since you mentioned he's being unserious, wouldn't want to hear "He broke up with me after 5yrs of dating blablabla", but then again, in what aspect is guy A not showing seriousness? Cause he hasn't put a ring on your finger? sad
Re: Need Advice by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 5:24am On Nov 23, 2018
Ladyrosebell:
seriously naija ladies are something else, so you are actually confused about guy B who has no trust on u as againat guy A who is caring and understanding, you are actually doing yourself i pray guy A catches you in your own deceit nonsense
U left someone who cares about you to date a guy who doesn't trust you and still don't have the sense to ask yourself why after they will start opening thread upon thread ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Need Advice by adamsoghene: 5:28am On Nov 23, 2018
Honestly speaking if I were u, I will stick with guy A whom have stood the test of time & he is still there for u irrespective of our imperfections. Free guy B immediately b4 he ruined all u & guy A have built over time. May God help u with divine wisdom b4 u ruined urself.
Re: Need Advice by MrAwesome001(m): 5:37am On Nov 23, 2018
I Think I Love him enough to settle down with him, there's nothing under heaven that I cannot Do for him, when I close my eyes at night, all I see in the dark room are his charming eyes staring at me with so much rush of emotions running down my spine and I just want him around me all the time. My only problem with him is his anger issues, he beats me up at any slight provocation and he never apologizes for it but I think I'm in Love with him......

That's enough.
Do not Die in silence, you can't solve that mystery on your own. Bring it to Heart ♥ Times on Mr Awesome's Blog, lets rub minds together, your emotional health is our concern. We've gotten entries on some interesting stories already. And trust me, many people seriously need help. You could save a life through your word of " well thought " advice. Join us on board or Send us your experiences now to have yours aired in a short while.
Send us your relationship Puzzles and let's get it solved.
Mr Awesome cares for your heart.

Mail me @ mrawesomesblog@gmail.com
Or Send me a Whatsapp message.
You can even invite me over. I'll listen to your story, write about it and get you the advise you need from experienced people even without mentioning your name to anybody... So your secret is safe with me. Trust me ��

Heart ♥ Times on Mr Awesome's Blog airing every *Wednesday and Friday on www.mrawesomesblog.com

To book an appointment, Call, Text or whatsapp

"Come tell me that story you've never told anyone, I'll go to the moon to get you help"
To advise someone now Click on http://www.mrawesomesblog.com/search/label/Heart%20Times%20-%20Give%20an%20Advice
Re: Need Advice by Deckline(m): 8:00am On Nov 23, 2018
GUYS,DON'T FALL FOR IT. A GUY IS BEHIND THAT OP's MONICKER!

(1) (Reply)

11 Signs She’s Using You Emotionally & Just Playing With Your Heart / The Purpose Of Life Is Not Happiness / Naijaladystory: Men That Want To Marry Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.