Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,305 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

11 Signs She’s Using You Emotionally & Just Playing With Your Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Signs She’s Using You Emotionally & Just Playing With Your Heart (420 Views)

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Signs She’s Using You Emotionally & Just Playing With Your Heart by don9ja4: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
You may be seriously head over heels for her, but she’s not fully committing to you. What are the signs she’s using you emotionally?

Are you someone who will be open and vulnerable and take a risk on your love? First, you need to figure out if the girl you’re with shows the signs she’s using you emotionally.

First of all, love isn’t easy. When we do find it, it gets even harder. Now, this doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t fall in love—you should! It’s one of the best feelings you’ll experience. But you want to make sure that you’re giving your heart to someone who actually wants to cherish it. I know, I sound like I’m 90 years old, but I’m speaking the truth here!

This isn’t to say all women are going to string you along, but there are many that will. Is this because they’re evil? No. This is simply because they’re scared of getting hurt.

The 11 must-know signs she’s using you emotionally

Women aren’t stupid. We see how many men have side chicks and don’t respect the point of being in a relationship. So, to deal with this, we keep our options open even when we might really like you. Why is this? It’s all done so that we save ourselves from getting hurt. I’m not saying she’s a good or bad person because of this, I’m telling you what it is.

Stringing anyone along is a selfish thing to do while you’re keeping your options open. This shows huge trust issues, ones that will take time to overcome. If someone is stringing you along, you respect yourself, so find someone new. Cause we all know, it’s not cool.

#1 You feel something slightly off. You have intuition, don’t kid yourself. You know when something doesn’t feel completely right and if that’s the case then there’s definitely something wrong in the relationship. Now, this doesn’t mean that she’s emotionally using you, it could be a sense of something else, but the point is, you feel it inside of you.

READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

The Purpose Of Life Is Not Happiness / Naijaladystory: Men That Want To Marry Virgins / Mention One Lie Your You Were Told By Your Parents When You Were Young...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.