Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide (30647 Views)

Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Man Drowns While Attempting To Propose To Girlfriend Underwater In Tanzania / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by osazsky(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
If its a sane country ,he would have been arrested, this is attempted murder

1 Like

Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by Zunchi(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
No be sey the girl fine or she be virgin sef. Stewpid boy

lol.. youre surely a student of that school
Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
Gudboi355:
speak solutions not problems!! Is like u are not getting it, if u really want to speak solutions, which could be the best solution to problems? Saying he will enter hell if he goes after sex without marriage, I think is the best and the right solution, if a person can officially mute unacceptable sex that would be a good one and it will also prevent the person from entrying hell cus hell is real. Note God is solution seek him his the best change
Millions of people know Gods law about premarital sex but they still flout that law!! The human nature too weak to keep Gods laws on its own,Gods law not to commit premarital sex was not for unbeleivers(he knows they cant keep them,show me any passage of the bible that urged unbeleivers not to give in to sexual urges), its for christians, it is for people who have received "the power to become sons of God" (John 1:12) The right response is to tell them that Jesus can empower them to overcome the urges of premarital sex, cos even if they know that doing such can lead them to hell, they will still do so provided that they are not empowered by God to overcome such sins, "Jesus has the power to make u sin no more" thats the message and not "u will go to hell if u sin"!!!

1 Like

Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by MYHUBBY: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
haywire07:
My fellow guys, let me tell you something.

There are ladies that you will love so much and breaking up will cause you trauma.

See ehn, you guys should make money and make money again and make money again. These bïtches will asslick you so much and they will contemplate suicide instead. And we will be the ones to advise ladies to relax.

Who is with me?

if you are in societal show you will realized it doesn't worth it. I mean hustling to make money because of one mumu ladies?

the guy is very dumb, when I'm still looking for a means to drop 4 out of the ladies in my stock? if you don't want to get sense, I trust sense, it won't move close to u
Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by izzyvol(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
why was he even rescued, they should have allowed the fool to die.
Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by izzyvol(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
MYHUBBY:

if you are in societal show you will realized it doesn't worth it. I mean hustling to make money because of one mumu ladies?

the guy is very dumb, when I'm still looking for a means to drop 4 out of the ladies in my stock? if you don't want to get sense, I trust sense, it won't move close to u
yap that true, kudos
Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by gurusubai7(m): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
my brother man and sister woman, It is useless to consider suicide!!! watch this to get enlightened!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WeFy9CTw6k

Dont forget to subscribe Like and share!
Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by Meklex(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Chai. He for extend am till next year na. Christmas is almost here
Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by oruma19: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
he should be arrested immediately. first he committed fornication and now attempted suicide...omg..arrest him straight away
Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by Jethman: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
So if to say you die you for tell baba God say you kill yourself because of girl... And his parents will be happy thinking their son is serious with his studies...
Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by Mosco100(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Does it mean that he was useless without her?
Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by Gudboi355: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Millions of people know Gods law about premarital sex but they still flout that law!! The human nature too weak to keep Gods laws on its own,Gods law not to commit premarital sex was not for unbeleivers(he knows they cant keep them,show me any passage of the bible that urged unbeleivers not to give in to sexual urges), its for christians, it is for people who have received "the power to become sons of God" (John 1:12) The right response is to tell them that Jesus can empower them to overcome the urges of premarital sex, cos even if they know that doing such can lead
them to hell, they will still do so provided that they are not empowered by God to overcome such sins, "Jesus has the power to make u sin no more" thats the message and not "u will go to hell if u sin"!!!
. U said we should speak solutions not problems right?? Yes God is the right and best solution to all problems. And so the victim should accept Christ as his best solution so it can change him
Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by Ayobami7(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
转注字轉注字
Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by consultancy: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
if you attempt suicide because a girl dumped you, then you do not deserve to live. please wait for a time when you are alone, then make another attempt ,you will succeed
Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
Weak hearted people have no business with love if they can't handle heartbreak.
Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by meneski(m): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
haywire07:

There are ladies that you will love so much and breaking up will cause you trauma.

See ehn, you guys should make money and make money again and make money again. These bïtches will asslick you so much and they will contemplate suicide instead. And we will be the ones to advise ladies to relax.

Who is with me?
am with u like Bleep!
Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
Crimecity:
A 200-level student of Godfrey Okoye University, was reportedly rescued while attempting suicide after a girl dumped him.

According to a report which have since gone viral, the student was left heartbroken after his girlfriend reportedly dumped him was rescued when he attempted suicide by hanging in his Hostel last night.

The report read;

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/200-level-student-rescued-while-attempting-suicide-after-a-girl-dumped-him/

Godfrey Okoye university? I just tire
Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by StevenOba: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
I remembered when a girl broke my heart end of 2nd semester 100l. Men I was crazy in love with this beautiful idoma girl, the most painful part was that two of my friends were dating her friends too so each time they stopped by I hear them whispering and staring at me some type of way. I never imagined I'll get over it but I did. I got my last laugh when I saw her after school with a man three times her age( her husband) she was very fat now our eyes locked she looked away and tried to hide her face..."Regina" I called out when she looked my way I could read regrets and embarrassment over her face.
Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by danBappha(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
haywire07:

Who is with me?
nasoo my broda

Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by nick50(m): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
Dude must have spent his school fees to sponsor this bae..if u know u know!!
Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by israelmao(m): 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
Childishness everywhere,please face your studies if you die that girl will live.
Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by Vabasi(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
Codo22:
last last if we check we go see say na one akwa ibom girl wey dey share the cookie
mumu dey worry you
Re: Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide by gurusubai7(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2018
New Lesson! what you need to know about hereditary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kWgJUUzaUo

Dont forget to like, Subscribe and share.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) / Shocking !!!: I Enjoyed Sex With My Brother Today.. / For Ladies – 7 Signs He Is Shy, But In Love With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.