Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments (24072 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting / Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by OmoAdebi(f): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2018
All glory to God.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by sexdoll: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2018
never imagined ivf costs that much.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Ruddyman(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2018
Congrats to them it's not easy to go through this some do it once and everything works well, some have to try multiple times like in their own case..considering the cost and other things involved.

---------

The cost varies and are driven by various factors including the reputation of the IVF centers involve. Premium centers like The Bridge, Nordica and Co cost quite a lot.

Other Centers in Lagos like Fusion Nest which offers low cost IVF Treatment at different times of the year usually during their promos offer the same thing at much reduced cost with better results...

Other issue here, is the issue of the miscarriages / preterm babies especially the late one with twins she talked about some of them would have been saved if they know of places like Outreach Women and Children Hospital in Festac ( http://outreachgroup.com.ng/outreach-women-and-children-hospital-festac/ ) that has Neonatal units ( http://outreachgroup.com.ng/neonatal-intensive-care-unit/ ) that take care of such issues premature babies as young as 25 weeker....I think people need to know these places and these options.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Rejoice5000(f): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2018
paiz:
Children are blessing from God
May God bless everyone looking for the fruit of the womb
Amen
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Ruddyman(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2018
sexdoll:
never imagined ivf costs that much.

It does cost a lot, but as you can see from the POST, they had several before the successful one. Maybe each of the cycle cost around 2 Million IVF centers like The Bridge, Nordica and Co and premium ones and cost quite a lot.

Other Centers in Lagos like Fusion Nest which offers low cost IVF Treatment at different times of the year usually during their promos offer the same thing at much reduced cost with better results...

But then,some of the late pregnancies would have been saved if they know of places like Outreach Women and Children Hospital in Festac that has Neonatal units that takes care of such issues premature babies as young as 25 weeker....I think people need to know these places and these options.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by salt1: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2018
wittyt98:
e has done for them
e has done for them
what their Jesus cannot do science don do am
what their Yahweh cannot do science don do am grin grin grin grin grin

May you find peace!
Do you know that many IVF procedures are unsuccessful?

People talk like this when all is well with their lives, but when life throws them challenges which money and science cannot solve, they sober up.

My brother -in-law was like that. He thought religion was placebo. But when doctors gave him two weeks to live, he was kneeling before every pastor requesting for prayers

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Hoodbilonia: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2018
dah pickun dey vex say naija why
no light
see as he dey vex look ground
God too much abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by TreasuredGlory: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2018
paiz:

Amen in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by gurusubai7(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by jaxxy(m): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2018
wittyt98:
e has done for them
e has done for them

Who made science

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Vega100: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2018
FlirtyGist:
A beautiful Nigerian woman identified as Omotade Alalade has welcomed a beautiful set of twins with her husband, after many failed IVFs. In a post on her Instagram page, Omotade shared her testimony.

Nigerian couple welcome twins

After spending more than N11 million on IVF treatments my husband and I finally complete our family with a set of twins. @tadealalade has TWINSSS ooooo ??. This post would be too long if I start going into details on what I’ve been through trying to conceive. It’s bad enough I more or less had no choice but to conceive through IVF but when you start having multiple miscarriages and having to deal with the fact that my husband and I are AS, it takes my journey to another level.

I found out we were both AS after we got married (I’m still trying to decide if it would have made a difference if I found out before). The amount of tears I cried during my journey can fill an ocean. Majority of the tears came when I lost a set of twins (boy and girl) late in a pregnancy. That was when I truly knew what depression was. Now my lord God finally completes my family with a set of twins. TWINSSSSS . Gosh my God is too awesome!!! He can truly move mountains. Absolutely nothing is too big for him. I cry every time I realise how merciful the lord is. I pray every single married woman experiences the kind of joy I’m feeling. Thank you Father ?

BY GISTMOR.COM >> https://gistmore.com/nigerian-couple-welcome-twins-spending-n11-million-ivf-treatments

stop being stupid woman, you were blessed by the effort and hardwork of the doctors!!!
You can imagine in the whole post no reference was made to the doctors who worked tirelessly to see to the fruition of her want. Instead... I no just understand some kind people Sha.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Kharol1234: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2018
desoul2004:

How are they looking?
like ivf children or dem photoshop dem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Stonerobaba(m): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2018
srclark:
stop living in the stone age

Reverse is the case this man.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by zudozz: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2018
lovely kids

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Mcy56(f): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2018
wittyt98:
e has done for them
e has done for them
Who gave wisdom for science?
If God didnt permit it do you think it would have been made possible? Why did she not get pregnant at the 1st or 2nd attempt?
I pray you receive understanding.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by srclark: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2018
Stonerobaba:

Reverse is the case this man.
so two people with AS cant marry
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Dething: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2018
I just thank God for my life. This is exactly what God gave me for free. May his name be praised.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by deebrain(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2018
God thank you.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Stonerobaba(m): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2018
srclark:
so two people with AS cant marry

Someone with the genotype AS should only marry someone with the genotype AA because if AS marries AS there's one out of 4 chances (AS, AS, AA and SS) that they will have a child with the sickle cell disease. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by dapiluv: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2018
Thank God is not larbour loss.
We should endeavor to know our status beifore marriage.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by D1zion: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2018
They are so beautiful and cute. This one that the boy's eyes are open,i think he's going to be a watch over his sister that is a princess. She's so beautiful sleeping. God bless them & watch over them with their parents.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Enemyofpeace: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2018
Shamuless couple. The childrens no even fine sef
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Enemyofpeace: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2018
D1zion:
They are so beautiful and cute. This one that the boy's eyes are open,i think he's going to be a watch over his sister that is a princess. She's so beautiful sleeping. God bless them & watch over them with their parents.
abeg make we hear word. The childrens are fokn ugly just like you
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by maasoap(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2018
First time a Nigerian couple are telling the truth about undergoing IVF.
Mostly, it was always about fake miracles thinking that the public is gullible
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by teaboy01: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2018
salt1:

May you find peace!
Do you know that many IVF procedures are unsuccessful?

People talk like this when all is well with their lives, but when life throws them challenges which money and science cannot solve, they sober up.

My brother -in-law was like that. He thought religion was placebo. But when doctors gave him two weeks to live, he was kneeling before every pastor requesting for prayers

You did not finish your story...what happened after kneeling before those pastors DOA
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by FacileAmore: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2018
What I would like to know is, would God have worked or helped the couple without science or the doctors?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by srclark: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
Stonerobaba:

Someone with the genotype AS should only marry someone with the genotype AA because if AS marries AS there's one out of 4 chances (AS, AS, AA and SS) that they will have a child with the sickle cell disease. lipsrsealed
and there is no remedy for this i laugh in swahili ,with ivf you can select genotype oga no dey behave like who still dey 18th century
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
She's one of Fatima dangotes best friends. She was on that wedding train. Congrats to her!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by rezky(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
paiz:
Amen!!!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by salt1: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
teaboy01:

You did not finish your story...what happened after kneeling before those pastors DOA

His faith actually worked for him.
He lived many more years before he died in his 80s
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by osazsky(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
11 million naira pikin,I pitfy the teacher way go beat this children .na DAT dey d man go show him jido,karati skills
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Stonerobaba(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
srclark:
and there is no remedy for this i laugh in swahili ,with ivf you can select genotype oga no dey behave like who still dey 18th century

And 11 million naira is affordable by all? Oga leave my comments alone abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Child Birth Experience / Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) / Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.