Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments (24074 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting / Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by jeff1607(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
vizkiz:
Meanwhile one dumb girl somewhere is thinking about terminating the baby in her womb.

And a dumb boy is trying to put another baby in a not so ready girl

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Mizwisdom(f): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Happy for them but for the life of me, why do people place such a high value on having kids? If God wants to bless you it shouldn't be this hard, if it is then it's forced, it might not be His will. Congrats all the same
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Ayobami7(m): 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
we don hear
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by srclark: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
Stonerobaba:

And 11 million naira is affordable by all? Oga leave my comments alone abeg.
what is so difficult in reading and understanding a simple write up ,she did not do the ivf once she did it multiple times so the 11 million was the total ,left for me I would rather pay for an ivf and be sure of the paternity of my child ,than live in fear all through my life doubting the paternity of my kids .Many men out there are fathering kids that aren't theirs ,recently a man discovered his 4 kids aren't his ( a DNA was carried out cause he wanted to relocate his family to america ).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Smooyis(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Thank you Jesus
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by srclark: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
It is a pity a lot of people dont know this genotype issue is a minor issue when compared to some sickness and ailments that are life threatening we humans are exposed to as a result of our daily activities .Sickness is not our portion
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by ifnyioj22(m): 1:03am On Nov 24, 2018
I have never heard of a northerner that did ivf??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by gurusubai7(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2018
New Lesson! what you need to know about hereditary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kWgJUUzaUo

Dont forget to like, Subscribe and share.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by thorpido(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2018
sexdoll:
never imagined ivf costs that much.
They didn't do just one.They had tried and it failed so N11m is cumulative.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by thorpido(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Happy for them but for the life of me, why do people place such a high value on having kids? If God wants to bless you it shouldn't be this hard, if it is then it's forced, it might not be His will. Congrats all the same
If it's not His will it would never have happened.
There are things we do not fully understand in this life but there are things that stop even what God desired we have.Remember there is a kingdom against God's desires for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Child Birth Experience / Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) / Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.