Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Hook Up With This Pretty Slayers Ever. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hook Up With This Pretty Slayers Ever. (1070 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Reno Omokri: "Slay Queens' Private Parts Not A Business, Bible Against Slayers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hook Up With This Pretty Slayers Ever. by Kweenkafi: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2018
She wants an honest young man to spend on. A modern woman that loves to look good and loves fashion. Also professional hardworking living by herself here, She is a passionate and considerate person, loyal and reliable with a lot of love to give to a serious guy who feel can be with her as his partner.
So if you are interested in Sugar Mummy in Sue, Submit your real details (names, age and location) at the comment section.
I think, it’s very important, when two respectful and loving people have the same views and goals in life. I dream to meet someone who understands that life is precious and no moment can be wasted therefore is optimistic about the future and what it will bring. Affectionate, humorous and honest man with a great smile and a warm and loving heart would be my dream come true. I want to have happy relations without lie and betrayals, with the passionate understanding and desire to love and take care about each other. I am sure we both should keep our relationship blooming and flourishing! So maybe you are the best couple for me.....click for more details.....https://www.prettyosas.com/2018/09/young-sugar-momma-wants-some-right-away.html?m=1

Re: Hook Up With This Pretty Slayers Ever. by ipobarethieves: 9:37am On Nov 23, 2018
undecided # scam reloaded
Re: Hook Up With This Pretty Slayers Ever. by Foodforthought: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2018
Scammer
Re: Hook Up With This Pretty Slayers Ever. by habsydiamond(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
This land is not for sale .... Beware of 419.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Talk!! A Guy/babe Who Stayed Virgin Till 35 – Is That A Dignity Or Curse?? / How My Husband & His Cousin Betrayed Me For Years / Everyone Please Help Me Beg Lizzy, My Spirit Lover To Release Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.