Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls (5459 Views)

Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by coolestchris(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2018
place your contributions

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by elderken(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2018
Warn our girls
All that glitters isn't gold.

10 Likes

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by Biingoo: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2018
Nothing can be done jor. May God bless their hustle

10 Likes

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by coolestchris(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2018
elderken:
Warn our girls
All that glitters isn't gold.
so is it a crime for a girl to enjoy her life, they are only taking advantage of the ladies

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by coolestchris(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2018
Biingoo:
Nothing can be done jor. May God bless their hustle
my guy, this thing is becoming alarming

3 Likes

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by sammirano: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2018
coolestchris:
so is it a crime for a girl to enjoy her life, they are only taking advantage of the ladies

Enjoyment kee dem there. Girls should be responsible

6 Likes

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by coolestchris(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2018
sammirano:

Enjoyment kee dem there. Girls should be responsible
agreed they should be responsible, so we should clap for this ritualists ryt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by Alwaysking: 10:17am On Nov 23, 2018
coolestchris:
place your contributions
Unibenstudent angry
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by coolestchris(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2018
Alwaysking:
Unibenstudent angry
now a graduate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by obataokenwa(m): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2018
Villages should learn from my village.. Every 31 December night, the mothers in my village go to all the roads that leads to my village and pour extracts from palm oil and place curses that any of their children that will be involved in armed robbery will be caught and anyone that wants to get involved in ritual will run mad. One guy from my own kindred was shot dead last six years at umuahia during robbery and others escaped. About four people are mad right now in my village cos they wanted to use their mum for ritual.

Let mothers start questioning the sudden wealth of their children. A student will be in school driving Benz without any source of income. This rubbish is coming up as play play till it gets out of hand and by then altars has been raised against a generation forever

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by coolestchris(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2018
obataokenwa:
Villages should learn from my village.. Every 31 December, the mothers in my village go to all the roads that leads to my village and pour extracts from palm oil and place curses that any of their children that will be involved in armed robbery will be caught and anyone that wants to get involved in ritual will run mad. One guy from my own kindred was shot dead last six years at umuahia during robbery and others escaped. About four people are mad right now in my village cos they wanted to use their mum for ritual.
thats very good to hear, I think Nigeria should send Christianity packing for good, we need our African tradition back

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by elderken(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2018
No one said they shouldn't enjoy themselves,. To be forewarn is to be forearm.
Should they continue enjoying themselves and end up having their destinies mangled and destroyed? She that have ear let her hear
coolestchris:

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by coolestchris(m): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2018
elderken:
No one said they shouldn't enjoy themselves,. To be forewarn is to be forearm.
Should they continue enjoying themselves and end up having their destinies mangled and destroyed? She that have ear let her hear
anyways there need to be a special team formed to tackle this ritualists reminds me of bakassi boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by obataokenwa(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2018
coolestchris:
thats very good to hear, I think Nigeria should send Christianity packing for good, we need our African tradition back
Bro they did all that with the name of Jesus. God answers prayer of agreement.

Mat 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Mat 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by coolestchris(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2018
obataokenwa:
Bro they did all that with the name of Jesus. God answers prayer of agreement.

Mat 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Mat 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

thats good, that's why I love my celestial church, we know whats up, but this days churches are just questionable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by obataokenwa(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2018
coolestchris:
thats good, that's why I love my celestial church, we know whats up, but this days churches are just questionable
God is a God of covenant and also a consuming fire. All power belongs to Him. Jesus is the head of all principalities and powers

3 Likes

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by coolestchris(m): 10:49am On Nov 23, 2018
obataokenwa:
God is a God of covenant and also a consuming fire. All power belongs to Him. Jesus is the head of all principalities and powers
thats good, but you know your village people are mixing African tradition and Christianity to create an occultic synergy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by obataokenwa(m): 10:55am On Nov 23, 2018
coolestchris:
thats good, but you know your village people are mixing African tradition and Christianity to create an occultic synergy
its never occultic. Who told u using extracts from palm oil is occultic? Is just a way to set a boundary of evil from possessing our land. They can a as well make their prayers without anything. Remember when Joshua used salt to stop death in that water. Its all mystery the old people understands and it has always worked for them.
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by coolestchris(m): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2018
obataokenwa:
its never occultic. Who told u using extracts from palm oil is occultic? Is just a way to set a boundary of evil from possessing our land. They can a as well make their prayers without anything. Remember when Joshua used salt to stop death in that water. Its all mystery the old people understands and it has always worked for them.
its all good, so back to the matter, how can we tackle yahoo plus guys menace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by coolestchris(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2018
Obiomon:
send them to church fr cleansing
which of the fake churches though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by Headlesschicken(m): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2018
undecided Dix x end time,buh d truth of the matter is that it's only gonna get worst, nothing would make it change now...

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by coolestchris(m): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Dix x end time,buh d truth of the matter is that it's only gonna get worst, nothing would make it change now...
oops so you have lost hope
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2018
coolestchris:

And we should leave islam abi?
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2018
I dunno why anybody should bother about Nigerian girls being used for rituals. Did Nigerian girls complain to you? Nigerian girls want to be associated with Yahoo boys and material things and there is nothing neither you nor Government can do about it.

We have bigger problems in Nigeria jareee.

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by coolestchris(m): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

And we should leave islam abi?
as well as Islam

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by Lonestar124: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2018
Good thread. I've the feeling each of us has come across with these cyber fraudsters but afraid to exposed them to any punishable agency for persecution.

Security duties is not wholly rest on police, efcc, or any safe guarding units, No one is proscribed to become an informant by giving awareness to any relevant entity if you evidently discover discrepancies or act that is harm- full in our various societies.

Let help our our security agencies to mitigate crime in our surroundings.

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by coolestchris(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
I dunno why anybody should bother about Nigerian girls being used for rituals. Did Nigerian girls complain to you? Nigerian girls want to be associated with Yahoo boys and material things and there is nothing neither you nor Government can do about it.

yoi are actually right, Nigerian ladies are actually not speaking out
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by highpriestess: 11:54am On Nov 23, 2018
It's pitiful, our men laying the evil alters themselves, killing both men and women all in a bid to possess wealth.
They no longer want to suffer to.make money, We need total revolution in this country.
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by highpriestess: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

If you don't have any reasonable contribution to make just shut up please.
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by coolestchris(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2018
Lonestar124:
Good thread. I've the feeling each of us has come across with these cyber fraudsters but afraid to exposed them to any punishable agency for persecution.

Security duties is not wholly rest on police, efcc, or any safe guarding units, No one is proscribed to become an informant by giving awareness to any relevant entity if you evidently discover discrepancies or act that is harm- full in our various societies.
we have two types of cybercriminals..
the ones who are smart enough to cun foreigners because they are brilliant..
the second ones are illiterates and dull persons who don't even know how to speak good English or know how well to surf the web but rely heavily on voodoo which entails killing girls and taking their destinies away, that is the group we are after because the first ones those foreigners send them money willingly but the yahoo plus guys jazz their victims

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Check Out What I Did To A Thief That Stole From A Pretty Girl / Woman stripped nak£d by group of men, flogged mercilessly, and filmed (Video) / Which African Country Can I Get Free Sex Easily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.