Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls (5467 Views)

Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by Martinez19(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
obataokenwa:
Villages should learn from my village.. Every 31 December night, the mothers in my village go to all the roads that leads to my village and pour extracts from palm oil and place curses that any of their children that will be involved in armed robbery will be caught and anyone that wants to get involved in ritual will run mad. One guy from my own kindred was shot dead last six years at umuahia during robbery and others escaped. About four people are mad right now in my village cos they wanted to use their mum for ritual.

Let mothers start questioning the sudden wealth of their children. A student will be in school driving Benz without any source of income. This rubbish is coming up as play play till it gets out of hand and by then altars has been raised against a generation forever
We need to stop all these supernatural and spiritual nonsense. People should be taught that shedding human blood to spiritually make cash is a myth; girls should be extra careful and security should be tightened.

Cc. Coolestchris
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by obataokenwa(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Martinez19:
We need to stop all these supernatural and spiritual nonsense. People should be taught that shedding human blood to spiritually make cash is a myth; girls should be extra careful and security should be tightened.

Cc. Coolestchris
Its your believe which is fine also but we also should make use of the one we felt has been a track record for us
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by Martinez19(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
why should we care?..if you maintain your lane..no yahoo plus will go near you....but you want to by shoes,use iPhone xmax and ride car?..work hard and stop relying on a man....greedy ladies need to have sense...I pray good and faithful ladies are saved in Jesus name..but for slay mama and babes....it may be your turn
True. grin

But most girls are helpless in the case of forceful kidnap. So I think in addition, there should be an educative campaign and activism letting people know that shedding human blood to spiritually make cash is a myth --- a dangerous and ridiculous one at that. Finally, security should be tightened and improved.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

[s]It's inevitable, greedy Nigerian girls (they are in their millions) will keep being used. Blame on it on greed and the economy[/s].
it's OK don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by Raalsalghul: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
I dunno why anybody should bother about Nigerian girls being used for rituals. Did Nigerian girls complain to you? Nigerian girls want to be associated with Yahoo boys and material things and there is nothing neither you nor Government can do about it.

We have bigger problems in Nigeria jareee.
Back to back, your posts dey make sense.

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by Raalsalghul: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
coolestchris:
place your contributions
Op, no dey drink panadol for another person headache.
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by GavelSlam: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
coolestchris:
especially in delta state

You can't serve both God and mammon.

Both play the same game. One's strategy is different from the other only due to desperation.
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
coolestchris:
place your contributions
I think the government should be involved, I mean the way this rituals guys are everywhere this days it's alarming.
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by MissRaine69(f): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Where there is desparation there are people waiting to capitalise on that desparation. If the lure of “easy money” still exists many are prepared to believe that even a human life is dispensable .
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
the goverment should regulate the use of showing off on facebook. and d sales of Iphones and some other exotic material.
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Back to back, your posts dey make sense.

You be correct guy na. I don observe you. You ain't like some pvssy niggas here who assume the role of "captain a hoe". I wonder who told them Nigerian girls have a problem with Yahoo boys of ritualists.

As far as I am concerned, this issue is of no moment as it pales when compared with the myriad of problems we have in this country.
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by Luminousmoses(m): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
emperorblog21:
the goverment should regulate the use of showing off on facebook. and d sales of Iphones and some other exotic material.

No point on this.. 0/10
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Op, no dey drink panadol for another person headache.

May Almighty Jah bless you!
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
emperorblog21:

See this one advocating for curb of IPhone sale.

So iPhone is only for slayqueens? What about professionals that desire it for business efficiency and success?
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by finalboss(m): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
obataokenwa:
Villages should learn from my village.. Every 31 December night, the mothers in my village go to all the roads that leads to my village and pour extracts from palm oil and place curses that any of their children that will be involved in armed robbery will be caught and anyone that wants to get involved in ritual will run mad. One guy from my own kindred was shot dead last six years at umuahia during robbery and others escaped. About four people are mad right now in my village cos they wanted to use their mum for ritual.

Let mothers start questioning the sudden wealth of their children. A student will be in school driving Benz without any source of income. This rubbish is coming up as play play till it gets out of hand and by then altars has been raised against a generation forever
hmm
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by Raalsalghul: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You be correct guy na. I don observe you. You ain't like some pvssy niggas here who assume the role of "captain a hoe". I wonder who told them Nigerian girls have a problem with Yahoo boys of ritualists.

As far as I am concerned, this issue is of no moment as it pales when compared with the myriad of problems we have in this country.
Abi nah. It's their choice. When you make choices, prepare to live woth the consequences. Nothing concern me, na my daily bread I dey find.
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 24, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

See this one advocating for curb of IPhone sale.

So iPhone is only for slayqueens? What about professionals that desire it for business efficiency and success?

they should regulate d sales not curb
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by NWABUKA007(m): 6:05am On Jan 09, 2022
coolestchris:
thats very good to hear, I think Nigeria should send Christianity packing for good, we need our African tradition back

Is Christianity the issue
Here?

some ladies want quick cash
Re: What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls by newoffer: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2022
Let them stop chasing gold they didn't work for. They should sit down and face reality
elderken:
Warn our girls
All that glitters isn't gold.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Pat Ugwu Gives Doggy Style In Toilet! / I’m Not A IndecentStar,am A Woman Who Love Playing With Her Private kitten- 9ja Girl / My Friend Is Angry With His Girlfriend Because Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.