Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,299 members, 7,954,195 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region (4476 Views)

Most Of Tinubu’s Appointments Favour Southwest Region - HURIWA / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by netpro(m): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
AsiwajuNdigbo:
We will storm SW soon. Fayoshe is head of campaign for SW. We are ready when he is ready.

Please stop being funny. Fayose is the one to deliver South West to Atiku. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by deomelo: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
AsiwajuNdigbo:
We will storm SW soon. Fayoshe is head of campaign for SW. We are ready when he is ready.

.....but the clown is on trial and ready to enter jail.

What kind of loser and presidential candidate dey give such important position to people on trial for corruption, looting and stealing ?

AthiefKUlooter of course, a renowned prolific looter

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Tetehjewels:
I think your observation is true which is why they are focused on social media which is almost free when it comes to adverts and also why they launched their media channel.

From senatorial to gubernatorial to presidency costs loads of cash and I truly think PDP doesn't have such money available to them anymore with the financial clampdown on corruption proceeds by buhari.

So where did the APC get its own campaign billions, both in 2015 and now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Originality007: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

I'm from South West but won't vote for the useless APC. They're incompetent

am with u,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by docadams: 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
Atiku will die many deaths before the election proper.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Skirmishes(m): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
OP don't say what u don't know? Atiku advert and TV jingle is presently airing on channels and AIT. I haven't seen buhari TV adverts anywhere. Example, during the flagship Sunrise daily show every weekday morning and also on kaakaki in AIT, they always play Atiku adverts. But presently, I haven't seen any of buhari on TV.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
Magalan:

So because he is from SW and does not support APC makes him a bastard, you are obviously ignorant.

Watin b ur own with our issues?

Yoruba issue? We know how we settle it we self thank you

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by ken6488(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
reason why atiku knows buhari have the west (only) u guys will be wondering why atiku is more focus on the east we all know d rest of d country goes to atiku

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
oyebanji44:
Imagine how stupid people are..voting for someone that cannot travel to the western world ..how can he tackle the economy..voting Atiku is another way of voting for economy sabotage..south west we never allowed that..Abomination
So America will tackle your Economy for you
Chai
Listen mister Man if Buhari wins next Election Lagos might witness Boko because the way Niger and Chads are entering Lagos now is alarming
Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Redoil: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
So atiku must go to usa first b4 he can solve nigeria problem So many idiot and foolish people on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hedonini:

Ode, so who is supplying Buhari's campaign funds?

Many, many, many backers who are rich, are sure Buhari will win and want PMB's goodwill and patronage like Otedola who recently backed Sanwo-Olu in Lagos when he was even considered for the Lagos PDP guber ticket recently.

You Buhari haters are not smart and you don't understand dollar politics where clever money makes more money by pitching camp with the winning team. Otedola and others do. This is going to be a major problem for Atiku i.e the big boys don't believe he can win and won't invest in 'bad market'..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hizzy:

So America will tackle your Economy for you
Chai
Listen mister Man if Buhari wins next Election Lagos might witness Boko because the way Niger and Chads are entering Lagos now is alarming

Spare us the scaremongering. It can only work on two year old kids.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Oshigun:

Spare us the scaremongering. It can only work on two year old kidts.
Okay I have heard you
Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Samunique(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
olagbola55:

Omo ale Yoruba Ni e
You are a big fool, bastard fanatic !!!

Tell me, what's being omo Yoruba got to do with political choices

Don't I have the right to my own choice ?

Must every body vote Buhari ?

So bcs I asked u to speak for yourself you are calling me a bastard ? undecided

Now I understand that most APC supporters are demonic .

Meanwhile ojo esin e ti su !!!

You don't really know who you are talking to, u have just made the biggest mistake of your life.

Now let me ask you, if Buhari loses in 2019, will your life end with him ?

Shame on you !!!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by tuniski: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
id911:

Anything to keep bmc busy grin You mean Atiku is no longer having money with all the trillions he stole from Nigeria according to the satanic party and bmc?

Don't mind those people. Atiku/pdp are giving them nightmares with strategic moves. They think it is business as usual with empty noise campaign.

The #Atikunation Tsunami will sweep them away while They are looking for postal.
Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by tuniski: 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
Oshigun:

Many, many, many backers who are rich, are sure Buhari will win and want PMB's goodwill and patronage like Otedola who recently backed Sanwo-Olu in Lagos when he was even considered for the Lagos PDP guber ticket recently.

You Buhari haters are not smart and you don't understand dollar politics where clever money makes more money by pitching camp with the winning team. Otedola and others do. This is going to be a major problem for Atiku i.e the big boys don't believe he can win and won't invest in 'bad market'..
Naivete!
Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 24, 2018
Samunique:
You are a big fool, bastard fanatic !!!

Tell me, what's being omo Yoruba got to do with political choices

Don't I have the right to my own choice ?

Must every body vote Buhari ?

So bcs I asked u to speak for yourself you are calling me a bastard ? undecided

Now I understand that most APC supporters are demonic .

Meanwhile ojo esin e ti su !!!

You don't really know who you are talking to, u have just made the biggest mistake of your life.

Now let me ask you, if Buhari loses in 2019, will your life end with him ?

Shame on you !!!

Clap for ur self

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
tuniski:

Naivete!

Bruv, you are the naive one if you don't understand the thinking of the elites, CEOs and Captains of Industry who feel it is way too early for a PDP return and especially not with Atiku. Check Agbaje body language in Lagos. He will start campaigning for Sanwo-Olu soon.
Maybe you are blind and missed how PDP Otedola has now endorsed Sanwo-Olu when the billionaire was one of those the PDP considered for the Lagos guber ticket. Atiku and PDP na bad market.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by tuniski: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
Oshigun:

Bruv, you are the naive one if you don't understand the thinking of the elites, CEOs and Captains of Industry who feel it is way too early for a PDP return and especially not with Atiku. Check Agbaje body language in Lagos. He will start campaigning for Sanwo-Olu soon.
Maybe you are blind and missed how PDP Otedola has now endorsed Sanwo-Olu when the billionaire was one of those the PDP considered for the Lagos guber ticket. Atiku and PDP na bad market.
I repeat naivete!
Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by seanfer(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
Tetehjewels:
I think your observation is true which is why they are focused on social media which is almost free when it comes to adverts and also why they launched their media channel.

From senatorial to gubernatorial to presidency costs loads of cash and I truly think PDP doesn't have such money available to them anymore with the financial clampdown on corruption proceeds by buhari.

The Real Voters are not on Social media..... I asked my Cousin's in Lagos and Ogun states and their responses was the same that they don't even know what PDP is doing.... It's Even Worse in Lagos because the Ward Executives are not doing anything yet at the grassroots unlike the way it was in 2015

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by seanfer(m): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
Skirmishes:
OP don't say what u don't know? Atiku advert and TV jingle is presently airing on channels and AIT. I haven't seen buhari TV adverts anywhere. Example, during the flagship Sunrise daily show every weekday morning and also on kaakaki in AIT, they always play Atiku adverts. But presently, I haven't seen any of buhari on TV.

And How many Eligible Voters watch Kaakaki or Sunrise Daily... Please show us where You've seen Atiku's Poster in Lagos?.. We can see Billboards and posters of PMB.....

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by servercodes001: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
you re right social media campaign is cost free but 70% of the voters re not active users of social media
E.g
Market women
Artisans
Transport workers
Traders
Cart pushers
E.t.c. they re not aware of what is going on in internet spaces they only vote according to who appeal to them in the grassroot politics
And they're all beneficiaries of the trader moni cool cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
tuniski:

I repeat naivete!

You are a broken record dude.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
seanfer:

The Real Voters are not on Social media..... I asked my Cousin's in Lagos and Ogun states and their responses was the same that they don't even know what PDP is doing.... It's Even Worse in Lagos because the Ward Executives are not doing anything yet at the grassroots unlike the way it was in 2015

Leave Atiku fans to delude themselves. PMB is the incumbent with a lot of loyal foot soldiers while Atiku will need a lot of dollars to galvanise influential mobilisers who are not even confident he can show up let alone compete.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
oyebanji44:
Imagine how stupid people are..voting for someone that cannot travel to the western world ..how can he tackle the economy..voting Atiku is another way of voting for economy sabotage..south west we never allowed that..Abomination

The people that traveled to western world, we have seen how they ve tackled the economy.

Buhari is a failure!
Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
seanfer:

And who told u the people on social media had no PVCs?? Abeggi make I hear word
Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
Karatum:

The people that traveled to western world, we have seen how they ve tackled the economy.

Buhari is a failure!

The biggest factor affecting the economy is that the PDP never diversified our economy away from a pathetic over-dependence on crude oil income. When the first serious test came, 2015 global oil price crash, of course Nigeria fell like a fragile pack of cards.

That you guys expect PMB to perform miracles in a period that is , by far, our worst economic downturn since 1999, which the PDP left us hopelessly unprepared to face, just shows some of you are driven by raw and historical dislike for the man. Nothing he does will please you or ever get your support even as your talk shows gross ignorance of economic realities the best nations have faced and patiently overcome.

Economies in the West like Greece needed bailout from the EU because of the credit crunch of 2005-2007. Greece is just finding its feet today after a decade. Yet decades of hardship is predicted to be ahead of Greeece still. Perhaps a 30 year cycle in total.

How then do you expect PMB to cure , in 3 years, 16 years of misrule that left us unable to battle inevitable and crippling recession PDP mismanagement of our economy and resources plunged us into?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/amp.abc.net.au/article/10172898

It pays to be informed because that will help you be a better critic instead of an ignorant one unrealistically expecting impossible miracles..
Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by coliform: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Even here in Maiduguri I'm yet to see Atiku's poster!

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by tuniski: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
Oshigun:

You are a broken record dude.
Pele.
Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
tuniski:

Pele.

Omo Atiku and Obigotry, nothing for you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by KanwuliaExtra: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
NA POSTER DEM DEY TAKE WIN ELECTIONS FOR NIGERIA OR AFRICA? shocked See hungry pipo looking for Atiku’s “corrupt” money to chop and deceive. cheesy

Atiku knows the game ke!
He should concentrate on INEC AND APC RIGGING MACHINE. Shikena!

Only a fool will waste time contesting in south west, Tinubu’s latrine.

Campaigning in the SW is like casting pearls to SWINE! grin
Agbaje should not waste his money.

Atiku is smart ke! grin

If SW wants change, let them liberate themselves from TINUBU. kiss

Atiku should concentrate on THE NORTH, SE and SS ONLY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by domaintraderng: 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
Tetehjewels:

This was what I thought would happen. PDP messed up by making the primaries too expensive. Now they are waiting until January to start campaign to conserve money.

They should check my signature anyway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano State Gubernatorial Election (unofficial) Results After 37 Lgs / After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra / Imo Commissioner Willy Amadi Caught In Sex Scandal Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.