Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? (5400 Views)

Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Owner Warns Those Who Have Sex On His Car In Iju, Lagos (Photo) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Ranchhoddas: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
Saff:
Absolutely not and if you can avoid it please do.

People do not understand the significance behind sex. The spirits, energies and fluids that exchange during intercourse is not a joke, and you can’t share that with just anybody. Some men/women have slept their destinies away, but let me not get too deep before someone calls me superstitious.
The spirits, "energies and fluids" are not exchanged on the say 30th date
You are saying "sleep your destiny away" but just don't do it on the first date
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Saff(f): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
How can you know someone well enough on the first date? If you sleep with someone on the first date this implies that you don’t value your body, and you’ll do it with the next person and the next person hence exchanging fluids and spirits with multiple people. Sex will always be there, it just makes the excitement and build up go away too fast. It’s even better to wait till marriage
Ranchhoddas:
The spirits, "energies and fluids" are not exchanged on the say 30th date
You are saying "sleep your destiny away" but just don't do it on the first date

1 Like

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Ranchhoddas: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
Saff:
Yes
Pray, details if you will.
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Ranchhoddas: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Saff:
How can you know someone well enough on the first date? If you sleep with someone on the first date this implies that you don’t value your body, and you’ll do it with the next person and the next person hence exchanging fluids and spirits with multiple people. Sex will always be there, it just makes the excitement and build up go away too fast. It’s even better to wait till marriage
Never figured you to be one for waiting till marriage.

It's alright though, to each his own!

1 Like

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
First day ooo,last day ooo....if the guy go japaa,he go still japaa

Waiting for sex is not necessarily a sign of quality, But it's always a sign of her not being physically attracted to you.

No good relationship will come from that.

4 Likes

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
Saff:

Lol
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Saff(f): 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
I lie?
InvestorO:

Lol
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
haladadon:

First date sex is the best sex because it clears the obstacles out of your way, stops you from wasting time, stops her from wasting time, and gets the two of you in bed together, as lovers, as quickly as possible.

It gives you the freedom to take her as your girlfriend if you so please, or even as your wife.

Most of the time, you must be sleeping with a woman before you can move her into any kind of meaningful relationship; and the longer time stretches on before you take her as your lover, the more remote the odds become that you will ever do so.

Bro,you are so damn correct.....my thoughts exactly
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Saff:
I lie?

I wouldn't say you lie but change that mentality

1 Like

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Saff(f): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Why?
InvestorO:

I wouldn't say you lie but change that mentality
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by AryEmber(f): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
People are so funny! First day, fifty first day, as long as it's outside marriage, it's all the same.
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
Saff:
Why?

Because it is a falsehood brainwashed by religion and the society"most" guys will not wait till marriage
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Saff(f): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
But why can’t you wait? Is it so important to you?
InvestorO:

Because it is a falsehood brainwashed by religion and the society"most" guys will not wait till marriage
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Saff(f): 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
So within the first day and last day, is it just to prepare a countdown for the day you guys will have sex? No. Obviously you’ll get to know that persons mind, spiritual level, if its heading to a Long term relationship, family spiritual background etc. Listen, I’m not trying to sound like this morally righteous human being, but please having sex immediately is a huge risk to your physical, mental and spiritual health. Trust me.
InvestorO:
First day ooo,last day ooo....if the guy go japaa,he go still japaa

Waiting for sex is not necessarily a sign of quality, But it's always a sign of her not being physically attracted to you.

No good relationship will come from that.
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Saff:
But why can’t you wait? Is it so important to you?

You can never be sure of your feelings towards a girl until you had sex with her.

It can always be mere lust.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Saff(f): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
And who told you lust cannot be mistaken for love? In fact most of the times, you guys are in lust. Remove sex from the equation, and your eyes will truly open.
InvestorO:

You can never be sure of your feelings towards a girl until you had sex with her.

It can always be mere lust.
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
Saff:
And who told you lust cannot be mistaken for love? In fact most of the times, you guys are in lust. Remove sex from the equation, and your eyes will truly open.

No it can't....when there is genuine chemistry and attraction
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
sex on d first date?
i cant nack someone i just met for d first time.
wat of if she"s karashika or some queen of d coast
who wan take dat risk shocked
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Saff(f): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
So if there is a genuine chemistry, why do you need sex? grin

Anyways lemme not go back and forth with you wink
InvestorO:

No it can't....when there is genuine chemistry and attraction
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by MissRaine69(f): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
haladadon:

First date sex is the best sex because it clears the obstacles out of your way, stops you from wasting time, stops her from wasting time, and gets the two of you in bed together, as lovers, as quickly as possible.

It gives you the freedom to take her as your girlfriend if you so please, or even as your wife.

Most of the time, you must be sleeping with a woman before you can move her into any kind of meaningful relationship; and the longer time stretches on before you take her as your lover, the more remote the odds become that you will ever do so.
You know what to expect sort of thing?
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by MissRaine69(f): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
sex on d first date?
i cant nack someone i just met for d first time.
wat of if she"s karashika or some queen of d coast
who wan take dat risk shocked
Then the sooner you know the better grin

1 Like

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Saff:
So if there is a genuine chemistry, why do you need sex? grin

Anyways lemme not go back and forth with you wink

And how do I know if the attraction is really genuine and the chemistry is there if we do not have sex....

You need to realise this,when a guy sees a beautiful girl,what comes to his mind First is how to UnCloth her and have sex with her in a consensual way,nothing else.......not relationship or friendship,what happens after the sex determines the attraction level,if he stays or if he is going but a guy likes you and you are telling him to wait for sex after marriage.....nah,How can you even know if you are both compatible without sex,know each other's sexual desire or libido which of cause might be a problem later on in the marriage......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
MissRaine69:

Then the sooner you know the better grin

I dey tell you
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Saff(f): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
Okay sir cheesy
InvestorO:

And how do I know if the attraction is really genuine and the chemistry is there if we do not have sex....

You need to realise this,when a guy sees a beautiful girl,what comes to his mind First is how to UnCloth her and have sex with her in a consensual way,nothing else.......not relationship or friendship,what happens after the sex determines the attraction level,if he stays or if he is going but a guy likes you and you are telling him to wait for sex after marriage.....nah,How can you even know if you are both compatible without sex,know each other's sexual desire or libido which of cause might be a problem later on in the marriage......

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
A big no!!
Any guy that request for sex on the first date is a Bleep boy, I repeat he is a Bleep boy
Flee from that person
Or he's just gonna hit your puna and dump your little sorry asss
A word is enough for the wise. undecided
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
A big no!!
Any guy that request for sex on the first date is a Bleep boy, I repeat he is a Bleep boy
Flee from that person

Loool
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
A big no!!
Flee from that person

And a guy that waits for a long time and even waste your time in the process just to knack and still japaa nko
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Erums(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
Yes.. Inasmuch she's matured to maintain the tempo
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
Saff:
Okay sir cheesy

Alright madam cheesy
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by BanjiRaymond(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
Saff:
Absolutely not and if you can avoid it please do.

People do not understand the significance behind sex. The spirits, energies and fluids that exchange during intercourse is not a joke, and you can’t share that with just anybody. Some men/women have slept their destinies away, but let me not get too deep before someone calls me superstitious.
Does this words of yours apply to CR7 and his tags? I mean foreigners
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Saff(f): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
Absolutely
BanjiRaymond:

Does this words of yours apply to CR7 and his tags? I mean foreigners
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by MissRaine69(f): 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Erums:
Yes.. Inasmuch she's matured to maintain the tempo
And not burden you with expectations ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful / Crippled Man Standing With Clutches Rocking Big Ass Lady In Public Show / Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.