Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? (5373 Views)

Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Owner Warns Those Who Have Sex On His Car In Iju, Lagos (Photo) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by wecreate: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
ARE YOU WOMAN?
ARE YOU LONELY?
ARE YOU SEX STARVED?
YOU IN NEED OF A YOUNG GUY?
A GUY THAT CAN KEEP YOU COMPANY?
A GUY THAT CAN MAKE YOU FEEL YOUNG AGAIN?
A GUY THAT CAN TAKE YOU TO YOUR DREAMLAND SEXUALLY?

All you need do is contact@ 08187801321 via whatsapp, and lets get you your dream guy.
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by spiralwedge(m): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
I can't believe it's gotten to the 4th page with mere banters of brainwashed stup!dity dragged by this mofo.

Spiritual level kwa
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Xavier5(m): 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Xavier5(m): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by MissRaine69(f): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Xavier5:
How in the world will somebody have sex with a someone he or she went out on a first date with. How does that sound to you.

It makes one cheap. No matter the chemistry, one shouldn't have sex on the first date. Come on, get to know the person first and also give it sometime, everything will fall into place.

#Xavier.
Dear Xavier
This happens a lot more than you think
Some couples actually stay together long term
Others marry
For some it’s a drive by
And for a fair few it becomes rather complicated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Erums(m): 6:12am On Nov 24, 2018
MissRaine69:
And not burden you with expectations ....

Burdening me can only occur of I see it as a burden
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Xavier5(m): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Xavier5(m): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2018
MissRaine69:

There are people who are still very wed despite all that. Let’s just say it’s not for everyone
Some people have no issues with it
We all have a different approach to things
if such relationship leads to something serious, the man will always have trust issues with the lady. Having sex without knowing much about that person is really unhealthy. This is why most relationships don't last, friendship should come before sex.
Don't be deceived by the comments you see on nairaland. Every man will surely have an element of doubt if you allowed him to sex you on the first date.I repeat "every"

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by MissRaine69(f): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2018
vingeophysicist:
if such relationship leads to something serious, the man will always have trust issues with the lady. Having sex without knowing much about that person is really unhealthy. This is why most relationships don't last, friendship should come before sex.
Don't be deceived by the comments you see on nairaland. Every man will surely have an element of doubt if you allowed him to sex you on the first date.I repeat "every"
I reckon I am open minded enough to realise that there is not one formula for relationships
What works for one couple
Will not for another
So I am not going to dismiss something based on religious or moral views it’s not for everyone but that does mean I should judge those that do what I don’t agree with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by MissRaine69(f): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2018
Xavier5:

Whatever, Doesn't make it right.

#Xavier.
Doesn’t not make it right based on what?
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2018
Saff:
This is what you’ll say but 99.9% of you will never respect a girl who gives it up too quick. Why? There’s no value, thrill or chase that you’ll receive, and you’ll have this assumption that she gives it up like that to most guys she meets. I wish you guys would just be honest and not say things to get what you want, jeeeez.
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2018
Saff:
Yeah I have experienced it greatly in my life.

with how many men?

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
Reverse psychology:
we want that which is difficult to obtain but once we finally obtain it - we don't want it as much

The mindset that every guy will slut shame you if they sex you easily is a flawed one to have,cave mindset to say the least.....
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Xavier5(m): 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Xavier5(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Xavier5(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by MissRaine69(f): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Xavier5:

Opening your legs for someone you just went on a first date with. How rational?

All this people saying there is nothing wrong with it, I bet you won't want/ let their daughters to do it.

#Xavier.
Why is it about opening legs
Is a penis not part of the equation or does this view lean towards women always being the party at fault?
Still happens though despite moral outrage real or assumed
It happens A lot
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Xavier5(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by MissRaine69(f): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Xavier5:

I decided to use the "opening of legs" phrase and not "slotting of junior into the everlasting wound" not because I'm a sexist but because of the kind of society we leave in.

Babe, women are chastised more than men when it comes to sexuality courtesy of our sexist society. That's why women have to be up and doing.

By the way, everyone has the choice and right to leave the way they wanna leave. We are all free moral being courtesy of GOD. All we just damn need is tolerance. To others having sex on a first date is nothing and cool but to me it's bullshit. But what do I have to do, nothing but tolerate.

By the way, is that you in your dp

#Xavier.
I am an ink lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
Highly unacceptable thats a cheap move

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
Saff:
Absolutely not and if you can avoid it please do.

People do not understand the significance behind sex. The spirits, energies and fluids that exchange during intercourse is not a joke, and you can’t share that with just anybody. Some men/women have slept their destinies away, but let me not get too deep before someone calls me superstitious.

That's deep, but I get your point. Good one cool
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Xavier5(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by engrsyer(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
MissRaine69:

What about money? Asking for money?
yes asking money or financial assistance on first date is it good?
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by MissRaine69(f): 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
Xavier5:

You apply it on people or you apply it on yourself?

#Xavier.
Xavi! shocked
Ink= tattoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by MissRaine69(f): 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
engrsyer:
yes asking money or financial assistance on first date is it good?
Happened to me once .....
Some women will ask regardless of the relationship

1 Like

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by ranmoor: 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
First day, 1 month, 1 yr, after wedding, they are all the same.
Most ladies don't do first time because its all about manipulation.
Some think it makes them cheap. It might be true, some guys are horrible creature.
Some ladies want your commitment b4 cookies so that they can easily appears as victim. Imagine dating someone with very offensive veejay for months without sex. After the first bleep, most guys will be very disappointed but will find it very difficult to leave out of love. But first time sex, no emotions yet, u can reason right.
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by engrsyer(m): 12:26am On Nov 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

Happened to me once .....
Some women will ask regardless of the relationship
So is that proper?
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Xavier5(m): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by MissRaine69(f): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
Xavier5:

I know. That's why I asked if you apply it on people or yourself.

#Xavier.
I am not an artist
I am a fan
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by osystein(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2018
depends on many factors, like everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) / A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) / How Tolerant Are You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.