Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. (5749 Views)

My Parents Are Driving Me Crazy! / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by adamugo(m): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2010
@nikkykay, thereis nothing more to it,and am not the only person who has a dstv in my street,mind you i did'nt say she live in my street but my house and am the only person she's use to because we came from the same state.
@sophyo9 The girl has stopped coming to my house before this dastard act,
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by mutter(f): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2010
Please are some people trying to suggest that the woman was justified in harming another person
I would not even react that way if I met my husband in bed with the girl. I would wait for her to go and confront my husband privately.
All she needed to do was to ask her husband to stop it or ask the kids not to watch TV until she came home.
How can  woman even go that low?
In all my years of marriage I have never confronted another woman even verbally. I need to have some respect for myself my kids and my husband, even when my husband does something wrong. One still needs to solve the problem in a way that the respect is maintained.
A woman with dignity would never do such  thing.
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by softgirl1: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2010
I wonder wat ur wife most have seen that is making her complain u have to tink of how u will protect ur wife and ur home if ur wife is not comfortable with the level of closeness u have with this girl then simple stay away from this home breaker haba na by force to have a female friend in ur compaund u are degrading ur wife by this act Mr man put ur self in her position if she is too close to a guy u are not comfortable with how will u feel ha ha i am a woman and i quiet understand wat ur wife is fighting at thoug she went to far by hoting the girl but it was ur fault o pls take ur infidelity out of ur compaund there are lot of girls out side plsss oga and stop humilating ur wife and allowing this good for nothing girl to be cursing confusion in ur marriage shocked
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by seyibrown(f): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2010
Interestingly I know of a girlfriend who re-designed her man-friend's wife's face with a razor blade, I'm talking extensive re-designing! The wife had been complaining about the girl and the husband refused to stop seeing the girl, small time the girl come they vex say the 'wife' wouldn't let the husband marry her 'the girlfriend' so she could move in.

@OP
Please stop that girl from coming to your place! It's a relationship that you can sacrifice for the sake of peace in your family! I am sure your wife would dissociate from any male friendships that you are not comfortable with so why don't you do the same for her! It is a shame your wife had to resort to using a razor on the poor girl! She could have had a chat with the young lady's parents or guardians to help stop her coming into your home instead!
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by IyaBasira: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2010
coal_coal:

maybe the girl in question is finer than his wife and that could be the more reason she is feeling insecure.

but then, truth be said. the guy should have known better by not allowing the girl to come to his house after his wife showed displeasure.

what is the age of this girl? is she an undergraduate? a single se.xy lady living in the compound looking for some wanna be?

my advice to this poster is to solve his domestic problems and stop whining on the pages on an internet forum

I wonder if people cannot read sometimes. He said he told the girl to stop coming and she COMPLIED!!!! Jeez.

But your wife . . . went far too far in doing that. And everyone just stood there watching right? She really should be extremely ashamed of herself.
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by seyibrown(f): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2010
IyaBasira:

I wonder if people cannot read sometimes. He said he told the girl to stop coming and she COMPLIED!!!! Jeez.

But your wife . . . went far too far in doing that. And everyone just stood there watching right? She really should be extremely ashamed of herself.

Poster said he told the girl to 'minimize' and she complied. He did not tell her to stop coming!
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by SaffyBaby(f): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2010
How are we sure that u haven't done something with the girl, I think ur wife may have some anger issues all the same cutting her with a blade is going way to far
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by IyaBasira: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2010
seyibrown:

Poster said he told the girl to 'minimize'  and she complied. He did not tell her to stop coming!

A sensible woman would have noticed that the visits decreased but that still does not warrant her cutting the girl on her FACE . . .
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by stevade(f): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2010
i think ur marriage lack understanding
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by favouredjb(f): 7:49am On Sep 06, 2010
@coolier,u typed evertything I wanted to say,well said.aw can a "balaga" girl be coming to urs every evening to watch dstv programmes?its bad,I dnt support ur wife's actions at all
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by omataeje(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2010
WHAT IF U AV INTENTION OF POLYGAMIES, U WOULD AV BEEN A DEAD MAN NOW, be careful women are terrible,
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by zayhal(f): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2010
Even though what the wife did is very terrible, it is clear from the poster's posts that he leans more towards the girl.

Women are sensitive. She might have seen or noticed something to make her react this way to this particular girl. Now let me ask this question poster, has your wife been reacting to other women you're close to this way?
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by icare1: 9:31am On Sep 22, 2010
WHY DO YOU THINK YOUR WIFE DOES NOT TRUST YOU?
YOUR WIFE IS RULED BY ENVY, SO WHAT CAN YOU DO.

GET DELIVERANCE OR SPEND TIME WITH HER TO TRUST YOU OR YOU WILL BE CONSUMED BY HER ENVY.
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by Purplediamond(f): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2010
Ur wife went overboard and dats not good at all. But if only u men wil listen wen ur wives complain quietly, a lot of trouble will be avoided. But no, u guys will call it nagging!
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by Loveaflame(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2010
You have your family to protect.You have to do the right thing at least to please her to some extent.

The truth is that most women will do the same thing.

Just apply wisdom in handling the case and be more careful with your good Samaritan attitude .
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by adamugo(m): 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even though what the wife did is very terrible, it is clear from the poster's posts that he leans more towards the girl.

Women are sensitive. She might have seen or noticed something to make her react this way to this particular girl. Now let me ask this question
poster, has your wife been reacting to other women you're close to this way?

Yes she has done it severally,i remember there was a lady whom live in my street back we use to work in island together so most time we both meet in obalende and board the same vehicle vehicle home,she was aware of this cos i told her how we always board the same vehicles home from work most times,because she aways greet me when she see's me in front of my wife shop if she's passing home simply because my wife shop is right in our steet,She saw me and the girl standing on the steet one day for a few exchange of words,she came directly in our front and start confronting the girl to leave and husband alone and start calling us all sorts of names,the girl wept home that day to tell her mother and her mother came for a showdown for embarassing her daughter,that day it was a day i will never forget easily 5t was a big embarassment to me.
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 28, 2010
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by rubi(f): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2010
I advice and encourage people to study their partners very well before marriage at least
that will help in knowing how to handle the person

@Poster I think you have a soft center to single girls which your wife do not like
Try and reduce the way you express some expressions that might reduce some wahala b/w you and her
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by Igonih(m): 1:17am On May 12, 2011
How would you feel if you came home almost every evenning and saw your wife with a particular young male neighbour watching TV. and after complaining she still doesnt stop having him around? who knows how long this girl has been comming and your wife objecting.
who knows how rude this girl was to your wife when she confronted her according to you the girl has vowed to kill your wife so thegirl must be a jagunlabi too. she is not a small girl at all at all.
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by vivaladiva(f): 6:53am On May 12, 2011
na wa for ur wife oooo, u sure say she no be tiger for her former wife, u guys get away with a lot of things in that country i swear----u cut person face with blade say na wetin----like jaybee said----u know ur wife----n if u knew she wasnt comfortable with it y let it get this far, u sef go like come back from work see ur wife dey gist unecessary gist wiv one young man in ur compound

if ur wife no put canal for the girl face now---the thread would ave been---help i am married but i have fallen for a gal that comes to watch tv in my house

and the story goes---this young gal in my compound started coming to my house to watch dstv---at first i didnt take much notice of her, till one day when she bent down to pick the tv remote--- it had fallen under the table n needed her to go on alll fours to reach it----it was at this crucial moment i noticed her round juicy bumbum hmmmmmm i tot-----i looked away, i felt a little tingle in my spine and a much bigger tingle in my pants----i say tingle in my pants, but it was more like a heavenly vibration-----pretty soon i found my self always looking forward to going home, knowing fully welll that myy wife wont be back from work n i cld spend some time with this gal that comes to my house to watch ds tv-----it wasnt long before i started to notice her ripe pert breast, her flawless skin colour and her juicy juicy lips----oboy oboy i said to my self----if only my wife would chase this gal away before i do soming crazy---but she didnt she wld come back from work, smile ,say hello to the compound gal, ask how my day was and dat was dat

is it me or is this gals skirt getting shorter and shorter----am i hallucinating or is this gals top getting lower and lower----am i dreaming or did i just see her wink at me------oh god i cant take this anymore---if only my wife was crazy enof to disfigure her face with tiger blade, alll tis would end------------------to be continued

no be naija men wey i know---na u cause am---if na me na ur eye i for tear wiv that razor
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by Nobody: 7:40am On May 12, 2011
^^ rotflmao grin

Weeere!
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by vivaladiva(f): 8:50am On May 12, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ hahahahaha lol
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by otokx(m): 3:03pm On May 15, 2011
@vivaladiva

you are too much, don't mind the poster?
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by Nobody: 5:25am On May 17, 2011
Thats the kind of wife where you wake up one morning
to find that she's cut off your ballz and inserted both of them inside herself.
Her logic, or lack thereof, being that no other woman will be able to enjoy them now but her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Tribute To Perx. . . / 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil / Lonely!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.