Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. (5742 Views)

My Parents Are Driving Me Crazy! / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by adamugo(m): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2010
My wife has be be giving me a lot of problem and immense trouble for the past few weeks now,she's accusing me of dating a girl in the same compound with us simply because the girl come to our house often times to watch foriegn programs on our DSTV,some times when i come from office in the evening time i will meet her in the house with my children watching the television and i will join them and will sometimes be discussing the events that happen on the program, she once acuse me that some people in our compound are complaining the the girl is too close to me that she will collect me from her if she allow that closeness and i caution her and assure her it cant get to that extent and i told the so call girl to minimise her coming to my house which she complied,one day my wife started a serious confrontation on my absence with her calling her all sorts of name like prostitute and husband snatcher,and she went all the nway to use a razor blade and gave her a deep cut on the face,Now there is a big problem between the two and i dont know how to go about it.Somebody advise me.the girl is threatening to kill her by all means.
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by papa190(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2010
u mean ur wife cut her with a razor blade~

that ur wife is a terror~
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by Babylove1(f): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2010
And you are still living with that kind of a woman ?
Don’t be surprised if you wake up one morning with your balls chopped off
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by SAGoddess: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2010
A serious ghetto mess you got on your hands!!!
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by rubi(f): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2010
Your wife did not do well in cutting that girl again I think something else must have transpired which made her rage like that
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by pash(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2010
To all you have said here now, i can see the only problem in ur house now is that litu Girl in your compound, Plz my bother 4 the sak of peace and you home CUT off this litu girl i beg!!!
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by jaybee3(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2010
Na wa oh.
Your wife ought to be arrested and put in jail for assault.
You should have put a stop to the girl coming to watch tv at yours once you figured out ur wife is not comfortable about the whole arrangement.
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by Spyker: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2010
I think your wife lack trust in you and i really pity you if your wife can act in such a manner in your absence, i better keep and train a life lion in my house than live with such a woman.

Secondly, do you and your wife know God because i think what both of you need counselling. As for the girl, it is only when you have the thought of sleeping with her that you will notice her. You better go and make amends and apologize on behalf of your insecure wife because if it was my daughter she gave that injury, na jail you and she go go.
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by deniyor: 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2010
Carry your cross jo. Your wife say she no want the guy come watch DSTV, abi na by force? She should be arrested for assault (won't happen anyways) but you better stop that girl from coming over, for her own sake. If she is smart, she will get the message after the razor cut.
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by coolier(f): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2010
Your wife doesn't want the 'girl' watching TV in her house, can you not respect that? Who is more important to you, your wife or your neighbor? And what is this 'girl' looking for anyway? watching TV in your house most evenings, and how old is she? because if she were only a girl as you put it, her parents would not allow her to leave the house in the evenings and 'am sure your wife will not call a little girl a husband snatcher. So if we're talking fully grown woman here, doesn't your wife have a right to be suspicious of the girl's actions? her presence in your house most evenings?            especially now that DSTV subscription is so affordable in Nigeria, every tom, d i c k and harry has it. Tell your girl to stop coming to your house under the pretext of watching TV, respect your wife and stop driving yourself crazy.
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by Ziggyjoel(f): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2010
DiD I HEAR U SAY ''YOUR WIFE''? THE TWO OF YOU HAVE BECOME ONE, AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE YOUR PROBLEMS. STOP WHINNING HERE! shocked shocked shocked undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by luap: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2010
Dear Dummy, stop messing with the neighborhood goodies, and start spending more time with the wife.

If not, you will end in divorce and you children will be lost.
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by mecussey(m): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2010
Simple thing you call a problem; with due respect sir, I think you have an intension, if not you, your iron has; otherwise you could have cut off this girl since if that would pls your wife. Simple!
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by yme1(f): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2010
she cut the girl with a razor on her face shocked shocked
hell noooooooooo, she went too far with that
insecurity played a big role with your wife here but she warned you and you should have told the young girl to stay clear.anyway the harm has been done just find a way to clear it out
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by chika98: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2010
What a loony! Cut someone else's face? That is quite bizarre!
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by bforbarry(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2010
Pray for her and talk are to church , period, but if it is a joke , just transfer the craze to her , lol,
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by zidaneobi: 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2010
This case does not sound difficult to me at all. In today's world where immorality and infidelity are cheaper than biscuit and sweet, it's not wrong for your wife to be suspicious. Besides, no responsible girl will be watching TV in your apartment all the time especially in the evening and most especially when your wife showed strong dislike towards such attitude. I am sure your wife must have "embarrased" her with her eyes one day, she shouldn't have come back again if she is responsible.

Sir, from what you said, your wife demonstrated very crazy action but the trurh is that you too did not show respect for your family, if you do, you would have quenched the fire before things bacome worse. Your wife deserves to be given greater priority than your girl.
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by Tunexsy(m): 1:07am On Jul 28, 2010
Pls say dis is funny bt ill advise u to find a way to cool both party am if possible make dem friends, becoz if i were the girl like u put it i will surely get my revenge if we stay enemies.
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2010
@poster
you have a serious problem on your hand: the INSECURITY/LACK OF TRUST from your wife which can turn into violence, bodily harm or worst.

many people on this thread advised you to simply drive the small gal away BUT it wouldnt solve the MAIN problem at hand: your wifey's insecurity. so unless you are willing to drive away EVERY person that she is threatened by RATHER than talking to her and solving her self doubt, then i suggest you move to the desert.

the fact that she even believes that you could do something with that gal, says a lot about the nonexistent TRUST within your union.

some "confidence lacking"  women would say that its prevention but i say its simply alienation and you might as well never look at another woman or be alone with anyone from the opposite gender. . . . . . . . . . what a sorry a$$ life!

as for cutting that poor gal for no apparent reason, she is lucky she's living in "middle age" 9ja,if not she would have spent a few days (if not more) in jail!
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by LOVE4BUG(f): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2010
wow*** razor she is a w.i.t.ch and can kill angry angry
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by fubiluv: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2010
Obviously your wife has over reacted to mere suspicion.Talking to her now will be like poring fuel into fire.
But i still believe that small girl is not worth losing your marriage .If you love your family.
You need to work on your marriage.Give your wife reasons to love you,trust you and believe that she is the only woman you love and care for.
Later you can apologize to the girl,but for now, focus on your wife,and get peace back in your home.Much [b]later deal with your wife.
[/b]
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by kotons(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2010
You will be the next victim and guess what your's will not be razor blade but mak80,
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by coalcoal1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2010
maybe the girl in question is finer than his wife and that could be the more reason she is feeling insecure.

but then, truth be said. the guy should have known better by not allowing the girl to come to his house after his wife showed displeasure.

what is the age of this girl? is she an undergraduate? a single se.xy lady living in the compound looking for some wanna be?

my advice to this poster is to solve his domestic problems and stop whining on the pages on an internet forum
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by TMoni1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2010
Tell the gal to stop coming and cut off all form of communication,

But youve got a BIGGER issue in your hands, your wife is insecure, jealous and doesnt trust you. YOU ARE LIVING WITH A DANGEROUS WOMAN!

You have to be careful,
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by okeyazu: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2010
pray
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by deoyel25(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2010
Your wife is a potential inmate and if care is not taken, she will soon go to jail. I wont be surprised anytime I hear that you lost your p£nnis to your wife because she saw a woman in front of your car.
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by adamugo(m): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2010
To everyone of you who thought there should be anything between me and the girl,and those who said i should put my house in order,even those who said my wife is insane and should be put to jail for what she's done to the girl next door neighbor,there is nothing much for me to say beause he who wear the shoe know's where it pitches him,from my own point of view whatever my wife thought is going on between us,she went too far by cutting her with a razor blade.
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by gentlecoll: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2010
call 08062264401 for manuals onhow your can make millions of naira every month.
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by mutter(f): 1:07am On Aug 19, 2010
Your wife went too far damaging that girls face for life.
Do you know how this would have been settled traditionally tongue
You would have been asked to marry that girl since she is now damaged for another man.
That was barbaric.
You need to get your house under control.
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by Outstrip(f): 2:49am On Aug 19, 2010
Your wife is crazy. If that girl was my child you would have met your wife in 100 pieces. As an older woman what stops her from simply telling the girl not to come back and what stopped you after the initial warning from stopping the girl from coming to your house. It is quite possible that the little girl has a crush on you. Why get yourself in trouble. Anyway your wife is lucky because I am pretty sure that girls mother is not in Nigeria
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by sophy09: 5:41am On Aug 19, 2010
MEN!!! There is nothing wrong when a man is close to a female but if a guy notices his wife is close to guy he starts to complain. You should have stopped the girl from coming to your apartment when she started showing some concerns. You can never trust girls of nowadays. They are ready to snatch any guy, I don't blame your wife. She is protecting what she has.
Re: Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2010
You self poster u like wahala.Why didnt u respect ur wife's decision at the initial stage just to avoid this mess u both have entered?And are u the only one onur street that have DSTV?Why was the girl coming to only ur house?Na wa for u.Every woman will try to protect her husband esp when it is under her roof.And u will now be playing with the girl by contributing to what ever program she was watching be4 u came in.The girl no get shame sef cos since u told her the 1st time, she shld have stopped.Since she refused to stop, ur wife attacked her.In as much as i am not in support of her attacking this girl, i will still blame u for the whole thing.
You can put urself in her shoes, if u warned her that u didnt want to see a particular guy around her and u were still seeing the guy, what wuld u do?
And r u sure there is nothing more to this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Nigerian Woman All Nude In Maternity Shoot With Husband (photos) / -- / Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.