Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Thread Closed!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread Closed!!!!! (3649 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
Please move on to another thread. This one is closed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by TheOdd1sOut: 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by WinningEleven(m): 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lefulefu see frustration o
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by babyfaceafrica: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
and so?
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by clive2u(m): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
lucifer wants to eat sweetbuns na

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
clive2u:
undecided

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Bamidey: 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Account created on 7th November, barely three weeks but alreadyon its way to THIRD CENTURY COMMENT award. grin
No doubt, Lucifer is jobless but someone is also on that line with him. wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by ChopBellefull(m): 12:00am On Nov 24, 2018
clive2u:

I tire o, gv him some of ur sweetbuns na. Daz all e wants

5 Likes

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2018
I feel sorry for that guy.
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by henrygale(m): 12:59am On Nov 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
Seriously, that guy is a pain in the ass.
I log in and meet countless mentions from the slowpoke. He stalks and follows me everywhere. What's his issue? He harasses females all the time and doesn't show any sign of stopping.
He all obsessed with the idea that I'm a LovePeddler and a feminist and he will make life sorry for me.
The idiot even has up to 20+ accounts. Can you Believe it? He's just a jobless man( probably a teenager) looking for acceptance on a faceless forum
This idiot needs to be kicked out of this site. angry

Lol
Ordinary buns wey sweet u cannot give Lucifer.....why won't he be stalking you nah!
Lol
In another news, send me your home address so I can come see you since you are tired of posting pictures! cheesy
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by willyo(m): 1:04am On Nov 24, 2018
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by carter009(m): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2018
Why don't you give him what he needs or are you a GAY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SweetBuns:
I log in and meet countless mentions from the slowpoke. He stalks and follows me everywhere. What's his issue? He harasses females all the time and doesn't show any sign of stopping.
He all obsessed with the idea that I'm a LovePeddler and a feminist and he will make life sorry for me.
The idiot even has up to 20+ accounts. Can you Believe it? He's just a jobless man( probably a teenager) looking for acceptance on a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Abortions: 7:51am On Nov 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
Ur Dp Says u tired of Uploading Pictures. He should go to ur House If he wants 2 see u. It's Just beginnin and u complaining already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Abortions: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2018
Bamidey:
Account created on 7th November, barely three weeks but alreadyon its way to THIRD CENTURY COMMENT award. grin
Her Type would Suck u dry Vampire is Still learning, if u try going close to her in the name of Relationship.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Biingoo: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2018
Bamidey:
Hahahaha savagery!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2018
SweetBuns:

Not forgetting he's a bigot too.
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2018
What's it with nairaland rating people according to their date of registration? Before you judge me look at your self bamiday
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2018
lol
Queensuccubus and lucifer and BUSHYANUS
Pls u guys should change ur monikers ;Dlol
Queensuccubus and lucifer and BUSHYANUS
Pls u guys should change ur monikers
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2018
Bidobado1:

Not forgetting he's a bigot too.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2018
This Lucifer guy is a very frustrated and depressed person
What sane person would name himself Lucifer??
Anyways I've already adviced the biggot to go for deliverance
Sweetbuns I don't know why your bothering yourself over him
Or is there something you ain't telling us?? smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
This Lucifer guy is a very frustrated and depressed person
What sane person would name himself Lucifer??
Anyways I've already adviced the biggot to go for deliverance
Sweetbuns I don't know why your bothering yourself over him
Or is there something you ain't telling us?? smiley
gringringrin Probably....

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by donmixc: 9:28am On Nov 24, 2018
SweetBuns:

you're the jobless one here. if not, you won't have time monitoring/noticing the 20 monikers

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by obaataaokpaewu: 9:42am On Nov 24, 2018
ChopBellefull:

I tire o, gv him some of ur sweetbuns na. Daz all e wants
give Lucifer sweetbuns make him chopbellefull
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
Don't bother, I get 20 everyday just ignore. Trading words with them is just giving them the attention they want.
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 10:07am On Nov 24, 2018
Amakavula:
Don't bother, I get 20 everyday just ignore. Trading words with them is just giving them the attention they want.
its very annoying now. I will ignore him from now on
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2018
donmixc:

you're the jobless one here. if not, you won't have time monitoring/noticing the 20 monikers
donmixc:

hey shut up. You dont know what I'm saying
If you aren't observant, he stated all the monikers he has on a thread about Pocahontas. So keep shut if you dont know what you're saying.
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by femi4: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
Maybe he is into you and doesn't know how to express himself grin
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2018
femi4:
Maybe he is into you and doesn't know how to express himself grin
I don't need his admiration
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by carter009(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2018
Lolz you get 20 everyday as what?, who are you forming for, your not that beautiful, so tell me why 20 guys will be disturbing you.
Amakavula:

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by donmixc: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
hey shut up. You dont know what I'm saying
If you aren't observant, he stated all the monikers he has on a thread about Pocahontas. So keep shut if you dont know what you're saying.

get thee behind me ye sex object

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2018
donmixc:

get thee behind me ye sex object
idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Licks My Nose / What Did You Hear About Akwa Ibom Girls? Watch This TWERK Video Find Out (photos / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.