Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President (28278 Views)

Who Is Responsible For Owo Massacare ESN/IPOB OR Herdmen? / BREAKING: Buhari Sends Embattled NHIS Boss On Administrative Leave / Buhari Sends Combined Security Forces, Fighter Aircraft After Zamfara Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by shapman: 7:36am On Nov 24, 2018
End of watch is upon us!

Got an iPhone 8 for sale at affordable price; https://www.nairaland.com/4860743/iphone-8-available
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Rotimi47: 7:36am On Nov 24, 2018
Crap!!!! If Chad moved their troops back, did we also move our Air Force and military intelligence services back? The main problem of our fight against Bokoharam is our Air Force inability to do the needful and what is expected of them.

Air patrol, Surveillance and outright destruction of Armed groups seen along the border; whether on lake Chad, on our border, on our territory or close to our territory.

Our Air Force is a shame as she has not been providing Air cover for our Military men & women, civilian JTF etc; They also arrive late if they eventually show up and quickly run out of ammo!

The Air Force have to be overhauled as it's the engine room of Major militaries and if you want to delivery a devastating blow to any terrorist group; you must use the Air Force vigorously.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 24, 2018
justmi1:

Any military troop without "eyes in the air" is a waste.
It would take a protracted world war for the US to lose that many soldiers...sad
I weep for our leaders

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by madapcmod: 7:37am On Nov 24, 2018
Blame them Govt has now resorted to blaming Chad too. Did any of you notice how Okonjo iweala and Janathan came into the report? That's APC Template, blame PDP, Blame GEJ, Blame Chad join.

Ndi Ara! Thunder scatter Jubrin Inshallah! Amin!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by tyup(m): 7:38am On Nov 24, 2018
Zansu007:
While some zombies, said the video is fake.only God Almighty will judge this government for playing politics with National Security issue of this magnitude.

After watching the video, I was filled with pain and tears, towards the end of the video some of the army where captured alive.

Am just thinking what will be going through the minds of those army captured alive.meeeen the pain and the torture they will go through before finally been killed.
May God Help us.
EOD#

please bro how can you share me the video or what link should i check it out?
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by AdelekeAdetolu: 7:39am On Nov 24, 2018
The keys to the peace and prosperity of NIGERIA and the black race in general have been given to JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL PARTY (JMPP) in the covenant of Twelve Pillars of Oath of integrity that kills if violated. This is the only solution to ALL the problems bedeviling the nation NIGERIA and the end of the whole matter.
On security, JMPP shall build 26 feet tall concrete walls along our international borders to prevent cross border terrorism, cross border herdsmen attacks, cross border kidnappings, cross border adoption of boys and girls, human trafficking, weapon trafficking, among others transnational organized crime against Nigerians including our soldiers. See more details in our website www.jmpp.ng and share. CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by thaoriginator: 7:39am On Nov 24, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
They want to blame Chad now? Cos it was Chad that mandated our men to be using tanks bought by Shagari in 1983?
i tot gej bought a lot of tanks and weapons? undecided
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2018
SternProphet:

The video was fake. Boko Haram mixed scenes of attacks two years ago, attacks months ago with new footage of the current one. Boko Haram is NOT more intelligent than us.
I spit on your grave.

Even if the video was fake? Did bokoharam actually killed any Nigerian soldier? That should be your concern.

And if you dare me with any useless comments again I'll deal with you

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2018
zeromeridian:
What a useless government. what has chad government got to do with this killings of weak Nigerian army.
what people dont understand is that Buhari and Boko haram have the same ideology.
most of the soldiers in the military have the same ideology.

See how a rag tag Bokoharam has killed a whole battalion of Nigeria army, chased them out of their base and captured many.
when its has to do with civilian protest, Buhari will roll out Tanks with his army and kill defenseless citizen.

see bellow where Niagerian soldier nearly killed thie helpless cripple for wearing ordinary camouflage.
see what the did to this disabled Nigeria.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-38918862

see video viewers discretion
https://punchng.com/video-soldiers-brutalises-physically-challenged-man-onitsha/
THAT IS THEIR SPECIALTY.SEND THE IDIOTS TO BORNO & THEY START SHIVERING.BUT THEY CAN TAKE ON HELPLESS LAW ABIDING CITIZENS.PERHAPS BOKO HARAM IS THEIR KARMA

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Edywalex: 7:45am On Nov 24, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

I weep for this useless country, how can you have a military base in enemy territory without air support?
Even USA the world powers won't try such because it's suicidal for the military in 21st century.

The first call of any military base in a war zone is airforce fighter jets and Apache helicopters

And people like sarrki will still come on here and support old useless leaders to continue ruling over the youth of this great land.

PDP E-worriors will be disturbing us to vote for a formal well known Thief

IPOB useless miscreants will be supporting a coward who ran to Israel and left his people to die

Useless Muric will be supporting Yoruba Muslims not because they actually love Islam but because they're doing eye service to their slave master the Fulanis

I spit on this country

I spit on IPOb

I spit on Muric

I spit on APC

I spit on PDP

I spit on sarrrki for supporting evil

I spit on Nigeria youth supporting evil government

We all need to rise up and save this country from the wicked old evil men ruling over us because their generation will soon pass away we're the one to suffer, most of their children lives in abroad.

I call on all good Nigeria youths to rise up for revolution
I can see that you are a big fooooooool.
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by tyup(m): 7:46am On Nov 24, 2018
SternProphet:

The video was fake. Boko Haram mixed scenes of attacks two years ago, attacks months ago with new footage of the current one. Boko Haram is NOT more intelligent than us.

please where can this video be seen or what link?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Moosh(m): 7:46am On Nov 24, 2018
pls kindly avail me d link to d video ....
Zansu007:
While some zombies, said the video is fake.only God Almighty will judge this government for playing politics with National Security issue of this magnitude.

After watching the video, I was filled with pain and tears, towards the end of the video some of the army where captured alive.

Am just thinking what will be going through the minds of those army captured alive.meeeen the pain and the torture they will go through before finally been killed.
May God Help us.
EOD#
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Morbeta11(m): 7:47am On Nov 24, 2018
zeromeridian:
What a useless government. what has chad government got to do with this killings of weak Nigerian army.
what people dont understand is that Buhari and Boko haram have the same ideology.

See how a rag tag Bokoharam has killed a whole battalion of Nigeria army, chased them out of their base and captured many.
when its has to do with civilian protest, Buhari will roll out Tanks with his army and kill defenseless citizen.

see bellow where Niagerian soldier nearly killed thie helpless cripple for wearing ordinary camouflage.

https://punchng.com/video-soldiers-brutalises-physically-challenged-man-onitsha/

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 24, 2018
paparazzi1987:
The Nigeria soldiers are just bunch of mumu people.

Why can't they stage coup and take over the governments.

They are dying like mosquitoes while the politicians are living large undecided

Reason. Bubu put his people in power

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Zansu007: 7:52am On Nov 24, 2018
Facebook took down 3others but here is the link to one of the video
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215165109934799&id=1044087483quote author=Moosh post=73253387]pls kindly avail me d link to d video .... [/quote]
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by wisdompeters35(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2018
If the bokoharam launch attack from Chad and kill Nigerians soilders and run back. It is time will invade Chad n seize that border...will can not continue to lose men n sons like this. 100 soilders lives is too precious to ignore. Invade Chad n they will secure their border.
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by WaffenSS(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2018
zeromeridian:

1. You didn't read the article, else you'd have known that Chad is part of a multinational force securing a vast border between about 4 countries. Chad pulled its troops, creating a gap in the line.

2. Buhari and Boko Haram have the same ideology? This just proves you're a jackass.

3. Boko Haram is NOT ragtag. They're a formidable fighting force and a deadly part of ISIS, which is a well funded global terror network

4. 100 soldiers do not constitute a battalion.

Your comment is idiotic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Zansu007: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2018
Facebook took down 3others but here is one of the link

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215165109934799&id=1044087483quote author=tyup post=73253186]

please bro how can you share me the video or what link should i check it out? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by freshvine(f): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2018
they're blaming CHAD already.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by bkool7(m): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2018
noturbusiness:
was it Chad that helped us create Boko Haram? why should Chad be wasting their little resources on an organization that was created by us for political gains? next time we should learn to flush out terrorist at their early stage even if they are our children

Boko boys are not only in Nigeria. They cause havoc in Chad, Niger and even Cameroon
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Jflex07(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2018
abrahym:
This soldiers are someone dad,sister,brother,husband,..please buy them 2018 weapon and stop this politics killing innocent soldiers.
I still believe in you Mr BUHARI
As a pathetic zombie you are and you shall forever be..

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Ruddyman(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2018
ehie:
is this a sane society, i have 2 theories on the "buhari" in ask rock, he might be the real Buhari but may have Alzheimer or dementia,i saw a video where he was just not coherent or "on",the second theory is that an imposter is in ask rock,thus every one does what he pleases,the ministers,governors,oshomole,DSS,there is no one in control only a few who have more control than others. They are all in on the secrets so they blackmail each other with threats of exposure.

This is bad so so BAD....Why is it so so BAD?

Because these killings have happened repeatedly in same pattern..mainly the Military posts in remote Borno villages and this beg questions on our Military high command because the complains from the soldiers is the same...

- Don't they plan?

- Don't they have intelligent gathering?

- Can't be on the offensive? why always wait for these boys to over-run their bases?

Who's really in control?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by brown116: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2018
Zansu007:
So why is your president sending the defense minister to chad.did you also watch the one the army guys were ranting as well
pls how can i download that one.
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by sekembaakesan(m): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2018
zeromeridian:

Igbotic comment....

SENSELESS as usual!

Shiorrrrrr

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Zansu007: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2018
Facebook took down 3 others here is one
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215165109934799&id=1044087483quote author=brown116 post=73253675]pls how can download t
hat one.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Jflex07(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2018
Mutemenot:
My only problem is the number of igbos and Yoruba soldier among the dead. Wish the North alone cam dance to their own problem . They created it, be rear assured they can never be peace in that zone. Check histories, even the nation's America has helped to fight terrorism are still battling ..
Bro it shouldn't be your problem, no one forced them to Join the Nigerian army which I term a suicide mission. These individuals decided on their own to Join the army and moreover why did they accept the posting to borno state.. My heart bleeds though, not for them but for their families and loved ones.
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by sekembaakesan(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2018
chinavs9ja:
Nothing can bring him to power again.

I am a writer check my signature if you need a blog writer

What can you write other than hate speech?

Igbo and senseless comments are inseparable

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by sekembaakesan(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2018
chinavs9ja:

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by sekembaakesan(m): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2018
chinavs9ja:

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2018
bkool7:

Boko boys are not only in Nigeria. They cause havoc in Chad, Niger and even Cameroon
but they were created by us? we should be paying damage to those countries for deliberately handling a terrorist group with kids glove due to politics
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by zeromeridian: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2018
WaffenSS:

1. You didn't read the article, else you'd have known that Chad is part of a multinational force securing a vast border between about 4 countries. Chad pulled its troops, creating a gap in the line.

2. Buhari and Boko Haram have the same ideology? This just proves you're a jackass.

3. Boko Haram is NOT ragtag. They're a formidable fighting force and a deadly part of ISIS, which is a well funded global terror network

4. 100 soldiers do not constitute a battalion.

Your comment is idiotic
Aboki keep defending your useless government. Your whole region will soon be wiped out including you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umahi: "Arrest Anyone Not Wearing Face Mask In Ebonyi" / Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises / Obasanjo Dances At His 79th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.