Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President (28281 Views)

Who Is Responsible For Owo Massacare ESN/IPOB OR Herdmen? / BREAKING: Buhari Sends Embattled NHIS Boss On Administrative Leave / Buhari Sends Combined Security Forces, Fighter Aircraft After Zamfara Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by IMASTEX: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2018
LEOSIRSIR:
I wonder what happen why chad back out of the Joint task force, When chad was leading the Assault Against Boko haram they went into their hiding.
Why won't they. When it was clear that the so called people in power are the same people sabotaging the whole process to make money for themselves. Is it not Nigeria that is supposed to even be protecting the smaller neighbouring countries if not for the systemic failures.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by AmazingELixir: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

I weep for this useless country, how can you have a military base in enemy territory without air support?
Even USA the world powers won't try such because it's suicidal for the military in 21st century.

The first call of any military base in a war zone is airforce fighter jets and Apache helicopters

And people like sarrki will still come on here and support old useless leaders to continue ruling over the youth of this great land.

PDP E-worriors will be disturbing us to vote for a formal well known Thief

IPOB useless miscreants will be supporting a coward who ran to Israel and left his people to die

Useless Muric will be supporting Yoruba Muslims not because they actually love Islam but because they're doing eye service to their slave master the Fulanis

I spit on this country

I spit on IPOb

I spit on Muric

I spit on APC

I spit on PDP

I spit on sarrrki for supporting evil

I spit on Nigeria youth supporting evil government

We all need to rise up and save this country from the wicked old evil men ruling over us because their generation will soon pass away we're the one to suffer, most of their children lives in abroad.

I call on all good Nigeria youths to rise up for revolution

grin grin grin

Aboy! Which faction you belong diswan you dhan attack virtually all the known Nairaland units from BMC, Ipob, APC, PDP, Nigerian youths, MURIC even the whole country wasn't spared.

Your frustration with life generally is worrisome to me particularly.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by showafrica(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2018
Is it only me that is seeing okonjo iwala and GEJ in Buhari statement? Waiting concern them for this massacre

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by misano(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2018
boxypane:

Proof pix pls

Don't come here acting like U fell from sky.

The video of a soldier at the battle field complaining clearly shows that APC is making the same mistakes made by GEJ

The soldier angrily said the tanks they were using were the once bought in Shagari's era.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by castiello(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2018
noturbusiness:
was it Chad that helped us create Boko Haram? why should Chad be wasting their little resources on an organization that was created by us for political gains? next time we should learn to flush out terrorist at their early stage even if they are our children

Bros if you don’t know something just read comment must you comment, Boko Haram is not in Nigeria alone it’s an African Islamic set ideology let me give you example if you have ride okada before I bet you that majority of okada riders are not Hausa Nigerian you know most are chad Niger but they look Hausa so to further blow your mind in Lagos 6 out of every okada rider are once or present Boko Haram members take it or leave
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by IMASTEX: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2018
Samade7:
Cos Chad valued d lives of her soldiers n discovered Bht are being empowered in Nigeria by paying dem ransom in dollars. So do u expect her soldiers to stay with una?

May God deliver dis country.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by IBBG(m): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2018
HeyCorleone:
So we have resorted to blaming Chad?

Why can't this government just for once own up to its defectiveness.

They used to say Jonathan was dull as be clueless. But I wonder what the man at Aso Rock is.
Atleast they will help us flush out this set of wicked politicians

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Emilo(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2018
They should start by sanctioning the Ministry of Defense. The most corrupt ministry in Nigeria. They do not pay taxes nor remit to d government coffer. They are responsible for the deaths of Nigerian soldiers.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2018
word!!!

IMASTEX:

Why won't they. When it was clear that the so called people in power are the same people sabotaging the whole process to make money for themselves. Is it not Nigeria that is supposed to even be protecting the smaller neighbouring countries if not for the systemic failures.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Blooddiamond: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2018
Zansu007:
Facebook have taken 3 video down here is one
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215165109934799&id=1044087483quote author=Blooddiamond post=73254630] pls send the link
It was Bloody!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by IBBG(m): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2018
ehie:
.Reactive as usual, is the minister going to beg Chad to help us,cosmetic measures to a rotting problem, the crux of the matter is that the boys in battle are battle fatigued,they don't know who they are fighting,are they sabotaged from within,is Boko Haram an endless loop,why do they capture insurgents only for them to.be released ,recruited into the army, given incentives such as ransom fees. There is so ambiguity surrounding Boko Haram, and as the sect gets internal and external support,they grow stronger and better at war while our army is battle weary, physically and psychologically.why did Chad,Niger and Cameroon stop being our allies in this unending war,they must have Intel that we don't have.this govt does not have the wherewithal to stop this war,rather its actions will continue to aggravate it.it appears concerned with appeasing Boko Haram. Unfortunately many more foolish young boys will die like rats for our Abuja generals to own mansions
God bless you for this comment. Those generals deserve to be hanged for working against national interest.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2018
castiello:

Bros if you don’t know something just read comment must you comment, Boko Haram is not in Nigeria alone it’s an African Islamic set ideology let me give you example if you have ride okada before I bet you that majority of okada riders are not Hausa Nigerian you know most are chad Niger but they look Hausa so to further blow your mind in Lagos 6 out of every okada rider are once or present Boko Haram members take it or leave
African Islamic set and it mission is to destabilize Nigeria? I Never said they are in Nigeria alone, all I said is they were founded in Nigeria and Nigeria have the opportunity to end them in their infancy but left them to grow because of politics and tribalism.
is it Chad that is crying most due to their activities or Nigeria? don't you know Nigeria is their primary target and that they have declared war on Nigeria?
don't worry, be zoning them to Africa while they wipe away Nigeria entire military

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Segeshow: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2018
I really hope there is some form of retribution for acts of wickedness in this life. It would be so unfair that these people, playing politics and siphoning money meant to equip soldiers,instead to buy houses in Dubai to go scot-free. No man of God will ever speak against the evil going on in the land, it's to build 100000 auditorium and self-aggrandisement,vanity and tithe collecting, that is their stock in trade. I really hope these terrorists make it all the way to Lagos, then life will really be fun.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2018
ehie:
.Reactive as usual, is the minister going to beg Chad to help us,cosmetic measures to a rotting problem, the crux of the matter is that the boys in battle are battle fatigued,they don't know who they are fighting,are they sabotaged from within,is Boko Haram an endless loop,why do they capture insurgents only for them to.be released ,recruited into the army, given incentives such as ransom fees. There is so ambiguity surrounding Boko Haram, and as the sect gets internal and external support,they grow stronger and better at war while our army is battle weary, physically and psychologically.why did Chad,Niger and Cameroon stop being our allies in this unending war,they must have Intel that we don't have.this govt does not have the wherewithal to stop this war,rather its actions will continue to aggravate it.it appears concerned with appeasing Boko Haram. Unfortunately many more foolish young boys will die like rats for our Abuja generals to own mansions
You're on point like your boobs

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Princedapace(m): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2018
boxypane:

Dasukigate is your answer

Okay, so what happened to the 1billion Buhari took for military weapons? And why are our soldiers lamenting of poor weapons?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 24, 2018
I watched the video and all I saw was some ramshackled tents used to house our soldiers. Please, is that a military base? I am not very good with military formations or setting but what I saw was disheartening.

So I ask, why should any sane Nigerian join the Nigeria Army? This country is worse than a shithole and we are just not serious.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2018
LEOSIRSIR:
do not get me wrong, i was asking a question why Chad pull out of the Joint Task force, and i learnt Nigeria Army are quick to take Glory for the joint efforts of the other country, what am saying is during the JTF operations Chad Lead the assault and counter Terror attacks against the BH and Great Victories were recorded during those periods. all i know is some people are cashing out on the Boko haram.

Some people shay
Boko Haram they are more intelligent than the Army
They kidnapped and you paid Ransom
They kill and go away with Ammunition
They kill the Army in Hundreds
They have Intel about your Army
Within the Army the have moles and saboteurs and you're here claiming Rambo

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by bejeria101(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2018
Jubrin you still cant talk abi? You want Chad president to raise them from the dead?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by adetayo234: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2018
madridguy:
Very unfortunate incident. I think the federal government should start by building good border with ultramodern border facility. We cannot be wasting Trillions of naira buying weapons without doing the right thing. Let start by protecting our borders first, to me the is the first thing in combating terrorism.

May God Almighty bless the souls of the departed soldiers, comfort their family and keep Nigeria safe.

You have no right to be reasonable or condemn Buhari's government. Remember that only IPOB youths condemn Buhari.

In case you've forgotten, you have no right to use your brain as a BMC member.

Even if all the army die under Buhari, you must still praise him for a job well done. Remember that you've sold out your conscience already for peanuts.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by excel101(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2018
Where's our crocodile smile and python dance squads?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2018
Zansu007:
While some zombies, said the video is fake.only God Almighty will judge this government for playing politics with National Security issue of this magnitude.

After watching the video, I was filled with pain and tears, towards the end of the video some of the army where captured alive.

Am just thinking what will be going through the minds of those army captured alive.meeeen the pain and the torture they will go through before finally been killed.
May God Help us.
EOD#

Nobody said the video was a faked, Also as a soldier I rather die fighting than to be captured by shekau faction of boko Haram, am sorry to say, but surrendering will only make boko Haram to behead them at their leisure( I just hope it never happens).

Moral is extremely low, really really low.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by cozykozy: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2018
Zansu007:
While some zombies, said the video is fake.only God Almighty will judge this government for playing politics with National Security issue of this magnitude.

After watching the video, I was filled with pain and tears, towards the end of the video some of the army where captured alive.

Am just thinking what will be going through the minds of those army captured alive.meeeen the pain and the torture they will go through before finally been killed.
May God Help us.
EOD#
please can you share the video with me?...watssap please 08065936661
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 24, 2018
AmazingELixir:

grin grin grin

Aboy! Which faction you belong diswan you dhan attack virtually all the known Nairaland units from BMC, Ipob, APC, PDP, Nigerian youths, MURIC even the whole country wasn't spared.

Your frustration with life generally is worrisome to me particularly.
Baba I'm of Niger Delta faction.
The resources from my land has been used for too long to keep this country together
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by cozykozy: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
what for.. to dance python on the man ...

every military base should have at least one assault chopper for air support and like 15 drones for aerial survelance... RPG's, snipers in different strategic places... then finally, they should plant mines in all locations and surround their barracks, only the will know the mine free areas in case if they want to escape
the reasons I left Nigeria to join U.S army...here we did our things technologically..i alwys weep for my dear country anytime I hear this kind of news

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by JoseVanMoyes: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2018
cozykozy:

the reasons I left Nigeria to join U.S army...here we did our things technologically..i alwys weep for my dear country anytime I hear this kind of news

nice one,
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2018
I have asked myself the same questions too.

paparazzi1987:
The Nigeria soldiers are just bunch of mumu people.

Why can't they stage coup and take over the governments.

They are dying like mosquitoes while the politicians are living large undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2018
Let them face themselves and live innocent civilians alone

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Zansu007: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2018
Facebook have taken 3 others video down here is one of the video

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215165109934799&id=1044087483quotequote author=cozykozy post=73256244]
please can you share the video with me?...watssap please 08065936661[/quote]
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Gracespecial101(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2018
zeromeridian:
What a useless government. what has chad government got to do with this killings of weak Nigerian army.
what people dont understand is that Buhari and Boko haram have the same ideology.
most of the soldiers in the military have the same ideology.

See how a rag tag Bokoharam has killed a whole battalion of Nigeria army, chased them out of their base and captured many.
when its has to do with civilian protest, Buhari will roll out Tanks with his army and kill defenseless citizen.

see bellow where Niagerian soldier nearly killed thie helpless cripple for wearing ordinary camouflage.
see what the did to this disabled Nigeria.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-38918862

see video viewers discretion
https://punchng.com/video-soldiers-brutalises-physically-challenged-man-onitsha/
Military police (MP)
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by WaffenSS(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2018
zeromeridian:
Aboki keep defending your useless government. Your whole region will soon be wiped out including you

Gutter talk.

You really are a dumb fukk
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by SmallSimba: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2018
wisdompeters35:
If the bokoharam launch attack from Chad and kill Nigerians soilders and run back. It is time will invade Chad n seize that border...will can not continue to lose men n sons like this. 100 soilders lives is too precious to ignore. Invade Chad n they will secure their border.

The Nigerian Army are being beaten by terrorists and they can't do anything unless Chad helps them or they import white men from South Africa. Now you want to provide an opportunity for Chad to give Nigerian soldiers a thrashing? Do you want to go to Ghana as a refugee?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Ovamboland(m): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
They want to blame Chad now? Cos it was Chad that mandated our men to be using tanks bought by Shagari in 1983?

What's all these nonsense, did Boko Haram come with modern tanks, aircraft and helicopters?
Why can't our infantry men face them one on one?
Don't they have reconnaissance and outpost observatory to spot and warn the base of approaching Boko Haram units?
Does the army lack forest rangers to infiltrate the approach to any army base?
How can you establish a base without protection by machine gun nest, light artillery back up, emplaced snipers to protect the base?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uber Driver Arrested At Lekki Tollgate Cries Out Over His Car: Video / God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal / Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.