Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram (71971 Views)

Army On A Condolence Visit To Wife Of Ibrahim Sakaba (Photos) / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by MJBOLT: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2018
who told this fool i'm from the north

Frankdoz26:
says an almajiri terrorist
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Frankdoz26: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2018
Samade7:

U must be high with dis jargons u wrote.....the same Cownu dat was only touched by his dog dat was killed during d raid in his house.

ELERIBU.
cone-head afonja! Yes Nnamdi kanus dog is better than an average Yoruba Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2018
Frankdoz26:
Sakaba kills by gun and died by gun. They sent you on python dance to east, you shoot and kill my brother's and make merriment of our agony. They sent you to south, you spilled innocent biafran blood thinking your gallant. Am very much happy because every of my supreme leader maazi Nnamdi kanu prophecy is being fulfilled, " you can never serve the zoo without coming back more disgraced "- Nnamdi Kanu.

More like a supreme coward,not a supreme leader.
A leader doesn't run away from those he's leading.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Frankdoz26: 10:23am On Nov 24, 2018
Morbeta11:

Nnamdi Kanu that cared more about Jack!!!!?
I can weep more profusely for Nnamdi kanu's dog, jack than sakaba. Jack died defending Biafra while sakaba died defending a shithole.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Samade7: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2018
Frankdoz26:
cone-head afonja! Yes Nnamdi kanus dog is better than an average Yoruba Muslim.

u are brainless............u need a goat-brain transplant. so those that were killed during that raid are yoruba muslim? ur cownu valued life of his dog than that of the slain ipob boys.

and mind ur fucking mouth, am not a yoruba muslim.

mahaukaci
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Frankdoz26: 10:32am On Nov 24, 2018
Samade7:

u are brainless............u need a goat-brain transplant. so those that were killed during that raid are yoruba muslim? ur cownu valued life of his dog than that of the slain ipob boys.

and mind ur fucking mouth, am not a yoruba muslim.

mahaukaci
shut up! Your a Yoruba Muslim. Don't even try to deny your origin. Son's of fallen demon. Yes, jack worth recognition because the dog is better you Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by ifyboy60(m): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2018
kingthreatz:

Proof the military did that or shut tha hell up
that's what they usually do.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by akinszz: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2018
This time is not the best to join Nigerian army grin grin grin if you know you know grin
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Willie2015: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2018
lonelydora:
No offence intended! But i think we have lily-liver men in the present day Nigerian Military.

- Dont call our soldiers lily liver men,
- You don,t know these Boko Boyz,
- they are trained by Al shabaab in modern guerrilla warfare
- Nigerian Army is not built to handle guerrilla warfare
- Buhari need re hire those South African mercenaries to fight Boko Haram
- Their combat effectiveness, hardware and training are clearly above the Nigerian Army
- They always come with their Mi-24 attack helicopters, which are like flying tanks.
- They also have extreme heavy weaponry to conduct offensive operation
- Just imagine that our boyz had air support with just one Mi -24 attack helicopter,

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Xioxing: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2018
truthfulparrot:
These gallant soldiers sacrificed everything including their family to make sure that we are secure.
But the government failed them by not giving them the required moral and logistics support.
The government even failed to mourn their death. This is pathetic and demoralising.
My condolence to the families of the delayed soldiers. They fought gallantly for Nigeria but the government failed them.
to make sure you are safe not us brother, down here where I come from, our security comes not from the military but from chukwu okike abiama so they can die for all I care, stupid country with the worst organization of everything!!!
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by FRESHG(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2018
ehie:
Am sure the last thoughts of him on the battlefield were of his son,. The sacrifices he made to ensure his son had the best life he probably never had was his life.Rest in peace
AND SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL SUPPORTING PROPHET BULLHARY
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by FBIL: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2018
Karma is dealing with the North for killing non-indigenes since few years without restitution.
Karma is dealing with the Nigerian Army for killing armless Easterners without restitution.
Blood is spirit, no one goes free after spilling it!!
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Phonix1234: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
So sad.

Buhari promised Nigerians that he'll decimate Boko Haram in 3months of assumption of office, I wonder what happened to that promise undecided

I dnt think buhari has stayed upto 3months oooo from my calculation
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Oritsematosan: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2018
Frankdoz26:
Sakaba kills by gun and died by gun. They sent you on python dance to east, you shoot and kill my brother's and make merriment of our agony. They sent you to south, you spilled innocent biafran blood thinking your gallant. Am very much happy because every of my supreme leader maazi Nnamdi kanu prophecy is being fulfilled, " you can never serve the zoo without coming back more disgraced "- Nnamdi Kanu.

Who are you again?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Denton027: 11:03am On Nov 24, 2018
Frankdoz26:
I can weep more profusely for Nnamdi kanu's dog, jack than sakaba. Jack died defending Biafra while sakaba died defending a shithole.
Amen to that brother!
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Davidddon(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2018
Frankdoz26:

Instead of keeping your stupidity and senselessness a secret so that at least you could get hope that only ya people are witnessing ya foolishness...... Pirated brain....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Samade7: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2018
Frankdoz26:
shut up! Your a Yoruba Muslim. Don't even try to deny your origin. Son's of fallen demon. Yes, jack worth recognition because the dog is better you Yoruba Muslim.

as the dog's life is better than that of ur ipob brothers dat were killed due to their ignorance.

No matter who the guy might be, must useless u be happy that he was killed, if he is ur bro, will u be happy? u never pity his little boy. crazy fellow.

WEREY.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by EagleSquare1(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2018
No doubt in the heat of the battle the memory of Lt. Col Sakaba's beautiful family flashed in his mind knowing this may be it. The end is here! Supreme price paid in full in service to the nation. Our heroes KIA (Killed in Action). Joining the military is a brave enough act. Rest peacefully Bro. And may God be with your entire family of wife, son, parents, siblings etc. *21 Gun Salute*
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Focusmind: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2018
He looks like a commissioned officer based on the relative 'affluence' I saw in the picture. A typical ordinary non commissioned soldier cannot boast of this type of house and affluence. We budget billions for the armed forces yet majority of them look poor and if you see their families, you will weep even when the man is still alive. what happens when he dies?
My sympathy to the wife. I hope the shameless commanders would not want to corner the wife.

I wonder the kind of insurance the nation provides for its service men and officers.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by kingthreatz: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2018
ifyboy60:

that's what they usually do.

Proof. There's benefits in the army sir
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Guestlander: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2018
Frankdoz26:

Shut the fuc.k up. Who told you he was anywhere near the SE? Even if he was, the only difference between Igbos and boko haram is that Igbos doesn't have any guns yet.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Guestlander: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2018
Focusmind:
He looks like a commissioned officer based on the relative 'affluence' I saw in the picture. A typical ordinary non commissioned soldier cannot boast of this type of house and affluence. We budget billions for the armed forces yet majority of them look poor and if you see their families, you will weep even when the man is still alive. what happens when he dies?
My sympathy to the wife. I hope the shameless commanders would not want to corner the wife.

I wonder the kind of insurance the nation provides for its service men and officers.

Lt. Col.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by ifyboy60(m): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2018
kingthreatz:

Proof. There's benefits in the army sir

the benefits is usually cash payments to Next of kins
but many don't receive nothing as the money is usually embezzled or shortened by corrupt senior officers.

there is no housing aid at all, widows are kicked out of the barracks asap. soldier come soldier go but barrack remains. I ve spent little time in a barrack.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by WilyWily: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2018
Haaaaahaaaaa, What a great joy.
Huuuhuuu, Python is no more dancing.
Col Ibrahim Sakaba went there to kill and he got killed.
Haaahaaa, Boko Haram guys gave those Dirty Stinking Nigeria Soldiers a real bloody knockout. I'm really loving it.
I have no pity for the family of those killed Soldiers, they went their to kill but fortunately they got killed, nice one from Boko Guys
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by mechanics(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2018
ehie:
Eyah, see this beautiful boy left fatherless for nothing...absolutely nothing. Although I despise how the NA have continually massacred the innocent citizens of Nigeria,both shites and IPOB, because of his son, i say Rest in Peace to Sakaba,or rather do not rest in peace till all those who had a hand in your death,through sabotage,negligence and graft pay in blood too
To join the armed forces is not that easy o, because of the sacrifice one will pay, God knows the best and He will soon end the reign of evil in the land.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by mechanics(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2018
ehie:
Am sure the last thoughts of him on the battlefield were of his son,. The sacrifices he made to ensure his son had the best life he probably never had was his life.Rest in peace
It's well.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by themonk(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2018
Larryfest:

I think the last time we had a reasonable and well functioning army was before the civil war, these new generation set of Nigerian army are just not it atal.... I wonder what would have happened by now if there were to be an "Abacha like" in the present army.
Listen, this is all politics. Nigerian history is filled with coups so the Federal Government is obviously underfunding the army to prevent being removed by a coup.

If the army wasn't underfunded, what is Boko Haram to a Nations army? Did you see that video where the soldier was lamenting they were given tanks as old as the shagari regime to fight?
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Coolexg: 11:40am On Nov 24, 2018
You have brain problem
Frankdoz26:
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by ifiokjohn(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nigerian army are useless and liverless ..
what will it take dem to stage a coup and kill all this bloody civilian leaders..

please we need a coup
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by herlonso: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Frankdoz26:
Spit on your body.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by herlonso: 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
WilyWily:
Haaaaahaaaaa, What a great joy.
Huuuhuuu, Python is no more dancing.
Col Ibrahim Sakaba went there to kill and he got killed.
Haaahaaa, Boko Haram guys gave those Dirty Stinking Nigeria Soldiers a real bloody knockout. I'm really loving it.
I have no pity for the family of those killed Soldiers, they went their to kill but fortunately they got killed, nice one from Boko Guys
See one of the fool we're talking about. Nigeria is better off without this kinda midget. Your thinking faculty is as low as that of an ant. Shame on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life / Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.