Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram (71973 Views)

Army On A Condolence Visit To Wife Of Ibrahim Sakaba (Photos) / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Mysselff2: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
So sad.

Buhari promised Nigerians that he'll decimate Boko Haram in 3months of assumption of office, I wonder what happened to that promise undecided

The promise was decimated,,,,,,,,by Mr nincompoop Buhari
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by abes(m): 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
I don't think this thread is necessary, i mean what purpose does it serve? What do we gain by digging out the deceased family members.
At least let's respect the family, I don't they'll be happy seeing their pictures splashed all over the Internet.

Another new low for Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by paiz: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
kingthreatz:

Proof the military did that or shut tha hell up

I'm here to express my blunt views. You don't like it, take a dive in the lagoon!!

I guess you know who wrote that tongue
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by kingthreatz: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
paiz:

I'm here to express my blunt views. You don't like it, take a dive in the lagoon!!

I guess you know who wrote that tongue

Yo its me
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by paiz: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
kingthreatz:

Yo its me
very good just stick to the message
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Ugosample(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
Frankdoz26:
Sakaba kills by gun and died by gun. They sent you on python dance to east, you shoot and kill my brother's and make merriment of our agony. They sent you to south, you spilled innocent biafran blood thinking your gallant. Am very much happy because every of my supreme leader maazi Nnamdi kanu prophecy is being fulfilled, " you can never serve the zoo without coming back more disgraced "- Nnamdi Kanu.

shut your mouth

Ewu undecided
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Ugosample(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
nameo:

Plzz, shut it.
This is not the time
don't mind the fool
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Ugosample(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
lonelydora:
No offence intended! But i think we have lily-liver men in the present day Nigerian Military.

not that

they are not properly motivated

Rotation should be done as it should

And worse, they are sabotaged by their own

sad
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Frankdoz26: 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
MJBOLT:
who told this fool i'm from the north

shut up! Your an almajiri terrorist! Son's and daughters of bokoharam terrorist.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by edo3(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
Eyah,, rip sir.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by MJBOLT: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
keep wailing like the born loser you are,dumb idiot

Frankdoz26:
shut up! Your an almajiri terrorist! Son's and daughters of bokoharam terrorist.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Frankdoz26: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
Zionista:

More like a supreme coward,not a supreme leader.
A leader doesn't run away from those he's leading.
conehead afonja! Your Yoruba Muslims forefathers lost kwara due to cowardice and till today, still slamming their skull and licking the ass of almajiri emirs. The Supreme leader of IPOB Nnamdi kanu is in isreal under the protection of MOSSAD.Why not your terrorist army to go and kill him there.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Frankdoz26: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Davidddon:

Instead of keeping your stupidity and senselessness a secret so that at least you could get hope that only ya people are witnessing ya foolishness...... Pirated brain....
for your information Mr afonja! Biafrans don't keep quiet. You may choose to be silent when romancing your monumental ewedu. The Good news of Biafra restoration must be preached to the entire earth even down to brown roof republic of ogbomosho and mowe.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by banio: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
Politicians drinking tea and taking home over #20million per month. Their families if planned can never suffer again.

But an army that dies for the nation goes home with #80,000 per month. At his death, his family will remain poor and miserable.

What a world we live in.

R.I.P
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Frankdoz26: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
Samade7:

as the dog's life is better than that of ur ipob brothers dat were killed due to their ignorance.

No matter who the guy might be, must useless u be happy that he was killed, if he is ur bro, will u be happy? u never pity his little boy. crazy fellow.

WEREY.
jack will continue to be accorded a heroic respect because it fought gallantry for biafra unlike Yoruba Muslims forefathers that ran and lost kwara to invading almajiri emirs.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Frankdoz26: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
Guestlander:

Shut the fuc.k up. Who told you he was anywhere near the SE? Even if he was, the only difference between Igbos and boko haram is that Igbos doesn't have any guns yet.
I'm not surprise because your a Yoruba Muslim. As a Yoruba Muslim, your a not even told the truth about yourself and origin.someone said," They are son's and daughters of a fallen demon" and they sheepishly believed, what a deluded ethnicity. I don't expect to hear anything near truth from you.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Samade7: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
Frankdoz26:
jack will continue to be accorded a heroic respect because it fought gallantry for biafra unlike Yoruba Muslims forefathers that ran and lost kwara to invading almajiri emirs.

why jack no con come out when python was dancing? mumu
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Guestlander: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
Frankdoz26:
I'm not surprise because your a Yoruba Muslim. As a Yoruba Muslim, your a not even told the truth about yourself and origin.someone said," They are son's and daughters of a fallen demon" and they sheepishly believed, what a deluded ethnicity. I don't expect to hear anything near truth from you.

What gibberish!
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Frankdoz26: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
Coolexg:
You have brain problem
you must be a Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Frankdoz26: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
herlonso:

Spit on your body.
spite on Yoruba Muslim race.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Frankdoz26: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ugosample:

shut your mouth

Ewu undecided
almajiri terrorist!
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Ugosample(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Frankdoz26:
almajiri terrorist!
so you are Ugo attached to my name and still call me almajiri?
Isi gi o mmebirir e mmebi undecided
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Frankdoz26: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
MJBOLT:
keep wailing like the born loser you are,dumb idiot

a pained almajiri terrorist. More pain to this gworo chewer.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Frankdoz26: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ugosample:

so you are Ugo attached to my name and still call me almajiri?

Isi gi o mmebirir e mmebi undecided
shut up! Don't even try to claim a biafran. Your an almajiri terrorist!
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Deltatoto: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
zoba88:
Below are photos Of Lt Col Ibrahim Sakaba with his wife and son.He was killed alongside his younger brother and over 50 of our gallant soldiers by Boko haram in Maiduguri.

May the almighty God grant his wife, son, family and loved ones the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. His sacrifice and those of his men will not be in vain

May his soul rest in peace

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/see-photos-of-wife-and-son-of-col.html
cute boy na d small boy go suffer d useless normal Nigerian woman go begin fuccc before Xmas.ome in my street hrt husband died last year this year she’s pregnant
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by lorhema(f): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
Willie2015:

- Dont call our soldiers lily liver men,
- You don,t know these Boko Boyz,
- they are trained by Al shabaab in modern guerrilla warfare
- Nigerian Army is not built to handle guerrilla warfare
- Buhari need re hire those South African mercenaries to fight Boko Haram
- Their combat effectiveness, hardware and training are clearly above the Nigerian Army
- They always come with their Mi-24 attack helicopters, which are like flying tanks.
- They also have extreme heavy weaponry to conduct offensive operation
- Just imagine that our boyz had air support with just one Mi -24 attack helicopter,

I'm sure their communications wouldn't be based on the availability of 'network'.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Tijay90(m): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
The way Nigerian soldiers treat unarmed civilians would not let me feel any sort of sympathy in cases like this.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
futureenergy:
A pity. RIP to the gallant officer.

But you people have started again . . . There are scores of our soldiers that died in this attack. Picking only one person to be writing about and celebrating is not the way.
the tin tire me wat of d rest.. there shd be an insurance and endowment fund for these guys so as to know they didn't die in vain
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
they should send in the soldiers deployed in the south over there, their mates are being slaughtered by boko haram, while they re showing off their bravery to harmless civilians over here, so wrong.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
Gallant people dont die in battle, they go and come back alive, when it comes to oppressing civilians some people say they re gallant, now go fight battle, them kpai you one hand, and you expect to be called gallant? nah some thing is wrong with our soldier boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life / Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.