Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram (71969 Views)

Army On A Condolence Visit To Wife Of Ibrahim Sakaba (Photos) / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by futureenergy: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2018
A pity. RIP to the gallant officer.

But you people have started again . . . There are scores of our soldiers that died in this attack. Picking only one person to be writing about and celebrating is not the way.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by IbrahimDamola: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2018
Anybody that dies for nigeria, dies for nothing.

If they are serious about defeating Boko, Buhari as commander in chief should move his office to Borno along with all service chiefs of the Army, navy, airforce, civil defence etc.

Once they are able to lead from the front, then we'll know they are serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Samade7: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2018
Frankdoz26:
Sakaba kills by gun and died by gun. They sent you on python dance to east, you shoot and kill my brother's and make merriment of our agony. They sent you to south, you spilled innocent biafran blood thinking your gallant. Am very much happy because every of my supreme leader maazi Nnamdi kanu prophecy is being fulfilled, " you can never serve the zoo without coming back more disgraced "- Nnamdi Kanu.

U must be high with dis jargons u wrote.....the same Cownu dat was only touched by his dog dat was killed during d raid in his house.

ELERIBU.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
So sad.

Buhari promised Nigerians that he'll decimate Boko Haram in 3months of assumption of office, I wonder what happened to that promise undecided

Same Buhari wants to come back

Zombies are supporting him for Second term

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Newpride(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2018
May his soul Rest In Peace.

Anyone or group of people that are deriving Joy from this evil act will not know peace. Their born and unborn generations will not know peace. cool

Shame on all the northerners that are behind boko haram. Woe betide them. shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Morbeta11(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2018
Frankdoz26:
Sakaba kills by gun and died by gun. They sent you on python dance to east, you shoot and kill my brother's and make merriment of our agony. They sent you to south, you spilled innocent biafran blood thinking your gallant. Am very much happy because every of my supreme leader maazi Nnamdi kanu prophecy is being fulfilled, " you can never serve the zoo without coming back more disgraced "- Nnamdi Kanu.

Nnamdi Kanu that cared more about Jack!!!!?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by nkwuocha1: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2018
truthfulparrot:
These gallant soldiers sacrificed everything including their family to make sure that we are secure.
But the government failed them by not giving them the required moral and logistics support.
The government even failed to mourn their death. This is pathetic and demoralising.
My condolence to the families of the delayed soldiers. They fought gallantly for Nigeria but the government failed them.

He wasn't fighting for me.RIP to him anyway.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by greggng: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2018
ehie:
Eyah, see this beautiful boy left an orphan for nothing...absolutely nothing. Although I despise how the NA have continually massacred the innocent citizens of Nigeria,both shites and IPOB, because of his son, i say Rest in Peace to Sakaba,or rather do not rest in peace till all those who had a hand in your death,through sabotage,negligence and graft pay in blood too

Do you know the meaning of orphan? I thought the wife is alive?
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Emitrix42(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2018
RIP Great Soldier!
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by swetjo(f): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2018
See fine soldier and his sweet family. RIP sir
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by gud4dbest(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2018
ehie:
Eyah, see this beautiful boy left an orphan for nothing...absolutely nothing. Although I despise how the NA have continually massacred the innocent citizens of Nigeria,both shites and IPOB, because of his son, i say Rest in Peace to Sakaba,or rather do not rest in peace till all those who had a hand in your death,through sabotage,negligence and graft pay in blood too
why you say the boy don become orphan?
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by suremanpatriot: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2018
See innocent pretty boy. cry
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Greatidonis: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2018
Painful indeed painful, and some are high there stealing, dont be surprised that one top military official will divert what belongs to this family or they will abandon them in no time. Naija
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2018
Kaduna nzugwu and co. Should wake up and inhale the spirit of an army into the current Nigerian army so there will do the needful and stop all this once and for all..
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by SoNature(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2018
chiagozien:
The zoo must go down.

Stop this nonsense

Gini n'eme di unu?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by pacificman: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2018
die for this poo hole at your own risk
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by jimjemo: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2018
I will lead from the front in the fight against boko haram...........pmb
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2018
I admire the bravery and courage of boko haram.....
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 24, 2018
bonechamberlain:
I dont know what the Army is waiting for before staging a coup that would wipe out all these useless politicians. is it until the create more widows in the army angry
those taking the lead in the army are worst than the government. the army is one of the most corrupt in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by e7ejinima: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2018
Needless loss!

I watched the video and the camp was just left unfortified.

The attack was in broad daylight and still the air force couldn't come.

What has Burutai to say to This?

What explanation does the army top echelon have for this?

Meanwhile it's propaganda all the way. Technically defeated my foot!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by kingthreatz: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2018
paiz:
After Laying his life for the country
I am sure the military must have served the family 3 months to leave the barracks

And you said I should join the military

Proof the military did that or shut tha hell up
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by madmohamed(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2018
chiagozien:
The zoo must go down.
i can't forget egwu eke how many innocent people did he kill. I don't have sympathy for them army. They r evil and w.u can only have Macy for them if u never meet them monster on Way
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Andy2274: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2018
bonechamberlain:
I dont know what the Army is waiting for before staging a coup that would wipe out all these useless politicians. is it until the create more widows in the army angry
. Thank you. You just made my day. Nigeria Army that is one of the best in the world has become a chicken in the hands of useless terrorists because of negligence on the part of our leaders. Imagine Nigeria army running away from the battlefield? Playing politics with human lives.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Diso60090(m): 10:07am On Nov 24, 2018
You get this kind handsome boy na you go join Nigerian Army in fact na you do yourself
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by alawi5k: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2018
SoNature:

Stop this nonsense

Gini n'eme di unu?
I blame Nnamdi Kanu. I pity my brothers.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by jericco1(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2018
ehie:
he still has his mum. point is, he's not an orphan
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Ganduri: 10:09am On Nov 24, 2018
The real Boko Haramists and herdsmen are not those doing the killings on the field, this soldier was not slaughtered by Boko Haram bullets, the real people that slaughtered these fine young men and snatched them away from their families are the BMC crew members, the Buhari must continue #Nextlevel Yorubas blind in support of Buhari in their desperate quest to clinch the 2023 presidency ticket.
You guys are as guilty as the marauders that pulled the trigger and murdered these young men. You come here everyday to defend a President that withdrew $1.5 Billion to fight B.H with no visible results,, you justify the lies that B.H have been degraded, You say Buhari is the best man for the job when clearly his incompetence and capacity to deliver have consistently shown the problem is way above his head. Every second, every minute and hour you always try to counter facts that proves this govt have not only failed but dont even have a clue of what needs to be done. You help Buhari and his gang of marauders conceal and muffle the real facts on ground. Transperancy International are now liars, HBSC are now criminal esterblishments helping opposition loot, Bill Gates is now Nigerias enemy and so on you say. Every and anything to diffuse the fact that this govt is the most crude incompetent govt we have ever had in Nigeria.
Pls take a bow and clap for yourselves. You have so far done a very good job, but each time you see, hear of or read the news of such tragedy take a second to ponder about it, when you see images of old, Children or women slaughtered across the North Central, Zamfara, and the North East, just know you are very much as guilty as the killers that pulled the trigger.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Countersam(m): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2018
ehie:

He isnt an orphan, only lost one parent.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by adams924: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2018
One thing that baffles me about this useless country is that only commanders are recognized and mentioned after a catastrophic battle, where are the pics of other soldiers who died during the process. Useless Army, useless country!! Short service combatant to death is currently available, go and obtain yours. Useless politicians, nemesis will catch up with Nigeria someday. What a useless country that will send it's military to fight practically unarmed. May your soul rest in perfect peace!!!
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Frankdoz26: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2018
nameo:

Plzz, shut it.

This is not the time
are you a Yoruba Muslim?
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Frankdoz26: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2018
MJBOLT:
brainless idiot

says an almajiri terrorist
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Bstiles4: 10:15am On Nov 24, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life / Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.