Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs (19335 Views)

Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment / Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) / Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by itzprezy(m): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yoruba actresses wouldn't be happy with this news...na dem bleachers dem
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Bellotelli: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Commenters left tramadol which is more harmful and addictive and focused on bleaching creams.
A cronic bleacher spotted...
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Avedonn: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
Since when did belching cream becomes in legal in this country?

1 Like

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Yuceeluv(f): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lol... Your shallow brain has been spotted.#nextpls

Also, its 'chronic' not 'cronic'...ordinary primary school would've saved you from disgracing yourself like this.
Bellotelli:

A cronic bleacher spotted...
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Guestlander: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
itzprezy:
Yoruba actresses wouldn't be happy with this news...na dem bleachers dem

And Ibo actors and actresses?
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by blackright007(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna

How many times I call you?

Upon the successful interception, you still got affected
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by R0ckefeller: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Commenters left tramadol which is more harmful and addictive and focused on bleaching creams.
both are dangerous but in a different way
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by royalair(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Na blac chyna import those creams
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by trentslawson(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Tranmadol Again? To be honest i never use eye see tramadol before o. am i the only one?

1 Like

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by tegafej(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ehiscotch:
The craze for light skin is increasing rapidly. I know persons who frown at having dark skinned children; I have even heard women condemning other people's dark skinned children.
Society is getting messed up by the day. It takes great will sometimes to survive this nonsense we are in.

And funny enough...

Melanin is my favorite color!

As a guy, girls that are dark skinned are my best
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
custom should try and get rid of any single tramadol coming into this country. we can't afford a situation where they will start including more for rehabilitation of drug addict on national budget
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by DavIkenna(m): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
Money must be made. Nigerians ready to import anything for money

You need a website to bring ur ideas or biz to life, to make money? Den you need me to create one for you. Very affordable. Call/Whatsapp: 090 8291 4341
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Yuceeluv(f): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
You are right...the effect of tramadol is always underestimated...people overlook it ALOT!Exactly y I made that statement.

R0ckefeller:
both are dangerous but in a different way
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
OboOlora:
The tramadol is for Jubril (Kwakwamso’s first son) and Jeremiah (Pastor Kumuyi’s first son).

I will make my findings about the bleaching cream but I suspect it’s for Blacchyna
pastor kumuyi? joking right?
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by sexysage(m): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ehiscotch:
The craze for light skin is increasing rapidly. I know persons who frown at having dark skinned children; I have even heard women condemning other people's dark skinned children.
Society is getting messed up by the day. It takes great will sometimes to survive this nonsense we are in.

it's like their brains are bleached too
sick people everywhere..
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by onwuakpachris(m): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
make una leave our tm for us na
is it ur liver..is it ur life...its better tm kills me Dan dangote truck crushes me to pulp..will sumtin not kill a man
will all of you that don't do drugs live forever what nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by jimcaddy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
What are these customs guys doing? Who gave them power to ban Tramadol. Do they not know that it's an alagesic? Who also gave them power to ban Diclofenac. Do they not also know that its an analgesic? They should kuku ban all the analgesic na.. so those in emergency won't get it when they need it.. what rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by shomayo: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
Please let them bring them in we are missing our tramadol already grin grin
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by shadyLP(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Illicit drug??
Says who??
Pharmacists or WHO??

Tramadol is not an illicit drug..
Nobi person wey wey dey sick dey take drugs??
its only meant for the sick patients.. the only problem is d regulations and how it's been consumed by the useless wasted idiots who don't appreciate their good health conditions..
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by asha80(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
i don get it has bleaching creams being banned?

1 Like

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by ArmaniUhuru: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
blackright007:

Upon the successful interception, you still got affected

Are you her P.A?
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by asha80(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
shadyLP:
Augustine Chidi who warned importers to desist from bringing in illicit drugs, as it affects the health of the youth and tease them into criminal acts, stated that the arrested suspects linked to the 13 containers of Tramadol and Bleaching Creams would be made to face the wrath of the law.
Illicit drug??

its only meant for the sick patients who needs it.. the only problem is d regulations and how it's been consumed by the useless wasted idiots who don't appreciate their good health conditions..
i dont understand the country any longer..are we operating on a moral level or legal level?i thought it was codeine that was banned?so what is it with tramadol now?have they banned bleaching creams? the way we do things here is funny as hell

1 Like

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by lesbiconverter: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Other countries customs intercepts snipers, drones, exotic animals, artifacts and bio-weapons.
But my country's own customs in Lagos only intercepts Bleaching creams.

Which way Nigeria.

Almost every girl bleaches but every girl denies to be bleaching..
it's called skin toning if you ask
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by doctor306(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
Avedonn:
sorry its not "in legal"
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Iceberg3: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
Since it involves BLEASHING,ahhhh,na Coneheads ajokas
grin

They can BLEASHING for Africa
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by asha80(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
Avedonn:
i tire

1 Like

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by doctor306(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
tegafej:

And funny enough...
Melanin is my favorite color!
As a guy, girls that are dark skinned are my best
i dey tell u am really attracted to dark skined babes, i dnt even no y ppl bleach their skin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by lorhema(f): 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
shadyLP:
shocked shocked shocked
Illicit drug??
Says who??
Pharmacists or WHO??

its only meant for the sick patients.. the only problem is d regulations and how it's been consumed by the useless wasted idiots who don't appreciate their good health conditions..

This week I listened to an NDLEA officer explaining that the legal dose is 100mg but the ones imported for trafficking are as high as 250mg! We have a real problem of drug abuse!

1 Like

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Didi2d(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
Na blac chyna bleaching cream be that o
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Goddyj(m): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
Is tramadol illegal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50-year-old Grandmother Sells Three-year-old Girl To Pay Rent - Punch (photo) / Five Suspected Kidnappers Terrorising Oyo Arrested (photo) / Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.