Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs (19341 Views)

Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment / Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) / Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by verifiablefacts: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Other countries customs intercepts snipers, drones, exotic animals, artifacts and bio-weapons.
But my country's own customs in Lagos only intercepts Bleaching creams.

Which way Nigeria.

Almost every girl bleaches but every girl denies to be bleaching..
you forgot to mention the tramadol,may be deliberately.
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by verifiablefacts: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Commenters left tramadol which is more harmful and addictive and focused on bleaching creams.
the only way to identify the team-tramadols.
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by verifiablefacts: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
thorpido:
Tramadol is actually a good painkiller.The problem is the abuse people have subjected it to.
Some stupid mothers actually mix bleaching creams with the babies' body lotions.
tramadol of such quantities,are we fighting war or in the WWE.
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by oweman: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
This Controller Genersl of a man is sure working very hard to br getting this criminals on daily basis he sure deserve the support of all .
Mo wonder the likes of Bukola Saraki anf his lapdog Dini Melaye did everything to get him removed but because PMB knew the 2in snf out he refuse yo remove the vustoms CG from office I just hope he continue his good job for the nation Nigeria meanehile the illegal eeapon importers are still in jail facing vouty trial on thier way to long term jail .
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by supereagle(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
abluck:
You will know bubu is working shocked

Haters will not comment.
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
supereagle:

Haters will not comment.

And so you are cool
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by mechanics(m): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
OboOlora:
The tramadol is for Jubril (Kwakwamso’s first son) and Jeremiah (Pastor Kumuyi’s first son).

I will make my findings about the bleaching cream but I suspect it’s for Blacchyna
why calling names?
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by olusipimp(m): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
OboOlora:
The tramadol is for Jubril (Kwakwamso’s first son) and Jeremiah (Pastor Kumuyi’s first son).

I will make my findings about the bleaching cream but I suspect it’s for Blacchyna
Ode ni bobo yi sha
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by abdulaz: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
Starboytwo:
Tramadol don finally cast....back in 2012 me and roomie always buy the kpali just 400h....100level days....but we don grow now....trama what...we upgrade now....

No be lie. TM don Cast.

How many people know about TM in 2012?

Men wey initiate the level back then for Uni don look for alternatives since.

DZ go soon cast too.
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by zioneel(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
sha don't go and give the bleaching cream to your fat wives and daughters�
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by shadyLP(m): 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
lorhema:

This week I listened to an NDLEA officer explaining that the legal dose is 100mg but the ones imported for trafficking are as high as 250mg! We have a real problem of drug abuse!

Nice one..
i wouldn't doubt you..
The abuse is too much here in this country.
But using the word illicit by the officer is wrong.
Because tramadol is recommended in hospitals..
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by umarsule885(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
OboOlora:

First no how to spell correctly before making more finding's..
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by olawonder(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
Another reason why Buhari must be voted out! They want someone whose corrupt govt will allow for continuous inflow of deadly products, so long they can continue to make thr blood money, such horrible ppl God gave us in Naija!
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Pythondancer1: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
No No No we cannot take this. We the People of Biafra Republic the land of the rising Sun will not take this. They folo our ashawo sisters abroad and pursue dem home, we never say anything, they do python dance and send our Coward Lord nnamdi cownu, they folo our brothers abroad that want to develop america with cocaine and weed and they they are after our business, seizing our container of goods, crippling our biafra economy. Nooo we cant take this again. Namdi cownu must hear this.
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Yuceeluv(f): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
Someone up there said, "chronic bleacher spotted"
You now is saying,"team tramadol spotted"
...lol...confused generation.
..#belches

verifiablefacts:

the only way to identify the team-tramadols.
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by brojoshua: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
Who are the people wagging war of drugs against our youths, Nigeria government should investigate the people behind the importation, they want to destroy our youths and their future.
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Ephraim998(m): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
they belong to black chyna
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by liyahwillie(f): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
CHAI NAIJA ONE CHANCE NAI WE DEY.... NIGERIA AND DRUG ABUSE... NIGERIA AND BAD LEADERS... NIGERIA AND BLEACHERS...

HEY....WHICH WAY FORWARD...HMMM
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by xpmode(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
Reported
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Iceberg3: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
Master and slave are involved here..the tramadol belongs to the master while the bleaching,hypo of course belongs to the slave

grin
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by harkandey(m): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
this is when the owner no gree to settle dem
this is Nigeria
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by R0ckefeller: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yuceeluv:
You are right...the effect of tramadol is always underestimated...people overlook it ALOT!Exactly y I made that statement.

yes because a lot people are so use to it that they can't even function well without some mg in their system.
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by dabiton: 3:46am On Nov 25, 2018
GistMore:
13 containers of Tramadol and Bleaching Creams have been intercepted by the Nigerian Customs Service, few days after tramadol worth N7.3bn was intercepted by the agency in Apapa.

Parading the seized items in Lagos yesterday, the Deputy Comptroller, Enforcement, Investigation and Inspection, Mr. Augustine Chidi who represented Comptroller General of Customs, Col. Hameed Ali (rtd), said the 10 containers were loaded with Tramadol, Ciprofloxacin Capsules, Diclofenac Sodium Tablets, Soffeathe I.V Cannula, Sildencdil Citrate Tablets, while two containers were loaded with bleaching soaps and one contains bales of used clothing.

According to the Deputy Comptroller, Enforcement, Investigation and Inspection, majority of the consignments were imported from China, and two suspects have been arrested in connection with the consignment. Augustine Chidi who warned importers to desist from bringing in illicit drugs, as it affects the health of the youth and tease them into criminal acts, stated that the arrested suspects linked to the 13 containers of Tramadol and Bleaching Creams would be made to face the wrath of the law.

“The Service reiterates its concerns for the health and security of Nigerians and one would better imagine the devastating effect on the life of our youths if these quantities of unwholesome drugs had found their way into the market. Not only will it lead to increased insecurity, but will also impact negatively on the health of our youths,” he added.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/another-13-containers-tramadol-bleaching-creams-intercepted-customs

Eyyaa, they have seized Bobrisky’s consignment ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal / U.S Returnee Arrested For N7m Fraud (photo) / Man, Daughter ‘steal’ Two-month Old Baby In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.