Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Aynaijang Chronicle: It's Not Working, Can't You See? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aynaijang Chronicle: It's Not Working, Can't You See? (246 Views)

God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aynaijang Chronicle: It's Not Working, Can't You See? by Bukola1986: 10:56am On Nov 24, 2018
AYNAIJANG CHRONICLE: IT'S NOT WORKING, CAN'T YOU SEE?
To all the single men and ladies
Love is very beautiful. In fact, it's an experience that is indescribable by words. The feeling
of love brings an unmatchable happiness to the heart. Love is indeed beautiful, believe me.
However, not all love or amorous relationships are working. Many are just sheer folly from either a lover or both lovers, a waste of time, emotions and resources. As a single, please don't force yourself into a relationship that isn't working. That's unwise. That's unhealthy. Please save yourself from some unnecessary stress and traumas.
A healthy relationship is where mutuality is believed in, integrated and demonstrated to the core. Please don't love someone who doesn't love you as much as you do. A healthy relationship isn't a "one- person" affair. It's the responsibility of both lovers. Yes, both lovers. Did you hear that?
Dear singles, you can't continue to beg for love or force yourself on someone who has no iota of love for you, who disrespects and maltreats you, who takes your love for granted and plays with your heart and emotions all the time.
Dear singles, you can't continue to date and love someone whose heart is with someone else, who double-dates or cheats on you, who is a bloody liar, who is a chronic lusty individual, who is laziness personified, who has no dreams, vision or ambitions for their lives, etc. You just can't continue in a relationship that is headed nowhere after many years, an abusive and traumatizing relationship. You just can't continue that way, Bros. You just can't continue that way, Sis. Wake up from your dreams and be wise. You can ask me Aynaijangblog CEO my past experiences in the name of loving someone who doesn't appreciate my kind gestures.IT WAS AWFUL!!
Aren't you sick and tired of being emotionally, financially and sexually exploited? Aren't you sick and tired of keeping your long dated love affair secret all the time and away from everybody glare after so many years together already? Aren't you sick and tired of asking them when will they want to settle down with you in marriage as a spouse? Aren't you sick and tired to be losing your sleep and peace over someone who has refused to commit themselves to you with all their heart? Aren't you sick and tired of seeing your lover always making suspicious moves whenever a certain caller calls their phone? Aren't you sick and tired of reading heartbreaking phone and WhatsApp text messages?
Dear singles, if you're in a ....CONTINUE READING THROUGH THE LINK BELOW��

https://www.aynaijang.com/2018/11/aynaijang-chronicle-its-not-working.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Happy Xmas To All Disabled In This Forum / How Can I Download Ebooks On Birthday Wishes/love Quotes / Adorable Vids!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.