Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape (5830 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Please you that killed young children, cried in secret and begged God to forgive you; now, must you kill someone that raped a person ten years ago? Please do we still go to church? Even people who lost family members in crisis have moved on; but why can't people forgive old time rape....You call it trauma? Pls rape is evil and forgivable. If you can't judge someone now, don't judge him ten years later...

9 Likes

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by lilianofentse(f): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Being a slow poke must be really fun for you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by doitforyou(f): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
You are a very foolish human being. So all rape victims have gone through abortion abi? Ode.

olsome:
Please you that killed young children, cried in secret and begged God to forgive you; now, must you kill someone that raped a person ten years ago? Please do we still go to church? Even people who lost family members in crisis have moved on; but why can't people forgive old time rape....You call it trauma? Pls rape is evil and forgivable. If you can't judge someone now, don't judge him ten years later...

14 Likes

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by Aonkuuse(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Bro i think you need forgiveness not her, maybe when rape hit one of your sisters or children in future you will ask them the same question

4 Likes

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
doitforyou:
You are a very foolish human being. So all rape victims have gone through abortion abi? Ode.

SHUT UP

2 Likes

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by Deicide: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
You can't actually blame her the situation she was in then prevented her from speaking up! She had family who held this pastor in high esteem so obviously telling them would lead to them not believing her, you know how religious we are in this country don't touch man of God, touch not my anointed bla bla bla.

5 Likes

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
doitforyou:

Go and forgive... being unforgiven is of satan
Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
lilianofentse:
Forgiveness is the key
Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by GraGra247(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
As stupid as the Op sounds, I agree with him to a certain degree.

If you are raped within the age of which the victim has sound knowledge of what rape actually is and refuse to expose or report it within one year of the ordeal, please the fellow should carry his/her cross and stop disturbing everyone.

16 years and above is certainly an age where victims have sound knowledge of what rape implies.

3 Likes

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by lilianofentse(f): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
olsome:
Forgiveness is the key
yeah it is. But it doesn't stop the hurt, especially when the person who wants forgiveness doesn't apologize. You take your sin to God for forgiveness, you confess, then you beg for forgiveness. Adios

1 Like

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
GraGra247:

If you are raped within the age of which the victim has sound knowledge of what rape actually is and refuse to expose or report it within one year of the ordeal, please the fellow should carry his/her cross and stop disturbing everyone.

16 years and above is certainly an age where victims have sound knowledge of what rape implies.
You are right here...
Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by lilianofentse(f): 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
olsome:
You are right here...
he said you were stupid and you said he was right. Wow. Just wow grin

1 Like

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by adebayo10977(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
What will be her evidence to defend her claim, and also why has she kept quiet all this while

1 Like

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
lilianofentse:
he said you were stupid and you said he was right. Wow. Just wow grin
I am not stupid, I only told the truth...

Let aborted kids come alive and protest the abortions done to them..... Will the aborters be happy...

If a minor is raped and speaks later, tolerable....but if a lady of accountable age cannot speak until 10 years later, it is very wrong...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by GraGra247(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
olsome:

If a minor is raped and speaks later, tolerable....but if a lady of accountable age cannot speak until 10 years later, it is very wrong...

MY POINT PERFECTLY SUMMARIZED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by ojun50(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Op yr village people are safe around you
Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by doitforyou(f): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
NO, you shut up!!! you are the dumb human being that thinks all rape victims have gone through an abortion. How daft is that? statistically, you should know that is not even possible. After you people will say women have fish brain, when common logic you men can not even apply.

DamonSalvatore:
SHUT UP

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by jayson87: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=lilianofentse post=79760498] truth hurts
Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by lilianofentse(f): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
jayson87:
see your wogly face like that of ursala.. despite pouting your stewpid lips you look like that.. Truth hurts
lol
Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by lilianofentse(f): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
jayson87:
truth hurts.
why modify your post. Feeling stoopid already hunh?

1 Like

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by jayson87: 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
lilianofentse:
why modify your post. Feeling stoopid already hunh?

so read while it last
Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
doitforyou:
NO, you shut up!!! you are the dumb human being that thinks all rape victims have gone through an abortion. How daft is that? statistically, you should know that is not even possible. After you people will say women have fish brain, when common logic you men can not even apply.

young lady... IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU... SHUT UP!!!

1 Like

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by lilianofentse(f): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
jayson87:
sorry fake ass girl, was only passin a message to you for acting like a silly brat with your earlier comments. and this one will be modified too**
so read while it last
lol. I guess you're a COZA member. Even the moniker above appears to be a member.

2 Likes

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by doitforyou(f): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
You old man without sense if you know what's good for you, you SHUT UP!!

DamonSalvatore:
young lady... IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU... SHUT UP!!!

7 Likes

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by doitforyou(f): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
So based on what happened today with people saying a married woman with kids that has everything to lose is lying. Tell me why/how do you think rape victims will be brave enough to come out and report their rapists? No be Naija we dey again, where every woman above the age of 12 is lying on a man to be bring him down.

GraGra247:

4 Likes

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by jayson87: 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
lilianofentse:
lol. I guess you're a COZA member. Even the moniker above appears to be a member.
oooo yes. I am! and why are you all quick to judge and crucify pastor B. we all know his ways are not pure! same as busola n timi. besides that timi is such a sick-asss, damn lest we forget how many times did he impregnate busola as choir master

1 Like

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by Chanchit: 2:06am On Jun 29, 2019
lilianofentse:

Same way being stu pid is fun for you. The OP has a point, since all of you have now lost your sense of reasoning, a gofundme acct has been opened for the case, go and support them.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by GraGra247(m): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2019
doitforyou:
So based on what happened today with people saying a married woman with kids that has everything to lose is lying. Tell me why/how do you think rape victims will be brave enough to come out and report their rapists? No be Naija we dey again, where every woman above the age of 12 is lying on a man to be bring him down.

Pls read again what I wrote. Its in simple English. If a lady within the age of accountability is raped, she should report it at once. She has no business keeping it till 10 years or 20 years after.

It sends the wrong message... especially to people that still have working brains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by ubunja(m): 7:09am On Jun 29, 2019
olsome:
I am not stupid, I only told the truth...

Let aborted kids come alive and protest the abortions done to them..... Will the aborters be happy...

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by ubunja(m): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:

Pls read again what I wrote. Its in simple English. If a lady within the age of accountability is raped, she should report it at once. She has no business keeping it till 10 years or 20 years after.

It sends the wrong message... especially to people that still have working brains.
and after those 10 years she doesn't even report it. She reveals it on Social Media. angry attention whôrés

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by ubunja(m): 7:13am On Jun 29, 2019
doitforyou:

if someone steal my car today why would I wait 10 years to report it??

5 Likes

Re: God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape by GraGra247(m): 7:25am On Jun 29, 2019
ubunja:
and after those 10 years she doesn't even report it. She reveals it on Social Media. angry attention whôrés

Thank you!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Pictures From The Cutest Girl On Nairaland Lol / Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? / Couple Discovers They Are Siblings After 24 Years. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.