Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez (3921 Views)

Ny Red Bulls 4 - 2 Chelsea : Mourinho Has Plans For Moses At Chelsea Next Season / God Doesn't Care Who Wins, I Dont Pray For Chelsea -mourinho / God Doesn't Care Who Wins, I Dont Pray For Chelsea -mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by toshmann(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2007
muky hope u are safe? if he threatens ur safety, just give me a shout. cool
and i'll cut his head angry
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by mukina2: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2007
ok Tosh i will
dnt worry i'll support you against maureen wink

Dr Dre you've been warned grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by DrDre1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2007
@ Toshmann
Hey hey hey watch your choice of words now o Toshmann angry
What's the meaning I'll cut his head
I don't disrespect people o
Why should I be a threat to her? angry
Me and Mukina were just chatting, nothing more angry

@ Mukina2
Did I wrong you with my posts?
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by mukina2: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2007
Dr Dr Dr

pls now its all for fun
dnt take things for granted wink kiss
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by toshmann(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2007
Dr Dre,
no fear brother. nothing de happen cheesy

. . . . . but i no de play with my muky kiss
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by DrDre1(m): 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2007
@Toshmann
Why should I fear?
Mukina is old enough to speak for herself grin
Besides I was not threatening her in any way
Seem you were getting all fired-up
you can do whatever you want with your Muki

@ Mukina2
Thought we were having fun too
I'm not taking things for granted
Anyway you're sounding as if you want to support another club for sometime abi? grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by mukina2: 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2007
Dr Dre grin

i am a gunner for life kiss
i'll support liverpool when they are up against maureen grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by whitelexi(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2007
I'll support liverpool too when they play chelski, but a gunner for life!!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by DrDre1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2007
Then who are you supporting in the second match
MAN U vs AC Milian grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by 9ja4eva: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2007
Loserfool common do me proud.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by toshmann(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2007
9ja4eva:

Loserfool common do me proud.

looserfool? who?
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by 9ja4eva: 1:45am On Apr 16, 2007
LOL.You shall never walk alone
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by slimghost(m): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2007
on that day,Mumuinho will understand the difference between a tactical and technical genuis{Benitez}, and a Radical and loud mouthed fool{himself}.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by Razorr(f): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2007
Some people can dream sha. . . Haba!

Thank God for UEFA! It looks like there is a secret ploy to give Chelsea the CL trophy this season! They keep giving us beatable teams!

Haa haa haa. . .

Yankeepool ko, Manscum ni. . . grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by DrDre1(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2007
@ slimghost
Mumuinho grin
Gird yourself very well. The blues may want to strike for that grin

@ Razorr
Giving you beatable teams?
Have your heard of how are the mighty fallen?
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by Razorr(f): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2007
Dr. Dre:

Have your heard of how are the mighty fallen?

So you admit that we're mighty, huh? grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by DrDre1(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2007
@ Razorr
Mighty to the clubs you see as beatable
It's when you consider yourself mighty that you see some clubs are beatable. grin
besides, did you get a message from oga admin now?
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by Razorr(f): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2007
Mr. Dre, You're not making any sense! We see all clubs as beatable! That's why we're Chelsea! grin grin
Yea I did. He misunderstood our posts.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by DrDre1(m): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2007
@ Razorr
Me not making sense? grin shocked
The problem with you people is your name chelsea
You are always high - coach, players and fans grin
I don't even know which of the threads he was talking about
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by Razorr(f): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2007
And the problem with you Manure guys is that you are always high on manure! grin

Yankeepool is in trouble, our revenge time has come! grin grin

Cheating bastards! angry angry

The 'Chelsea the great' thread. He has deleted the posts.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by DrDre1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2007
@ Razorr
Manure? grin
At least that makes something grow grin
What does chelsea do to the system?
Does Yankeepool belong to your list of "beatable" teams too?
yea, i have noticed it too. I wonder
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by Razorr(f): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2007
Chelsea makes you happy and exited! grin grin

Manure makes your gut rot! grin

Yankeepool is most definitely one of the beatable teams! grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by DrDre1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2007
@ Razorr
Chelsea makes you happy and excited abi? shocked
Then happens after that
You end up in the gutter or get beaten up after running your mouth as if it were a rollerskate grin grin
We don't take manure so our gut doesn't rot.
We put the manure in the Leagues to make it grow grin
Wait till when the Yankeepool come to defend themselves grin
After the match, we will know where they belong
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by Razorr(f): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2007
Correction: - I have never ended up in the gutter! Chelsea would never do that do you! wink

Stop lying, you smoke manure up your ass! grin grin

The only thing that would stop Yankeepool from getting her ass whooped next week would be an absenteeism from the match! grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by DrDre1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2007
@ Razorr
You will soon end up there. grin
There is always a first time for a drunk grin.
He feels he has the stamina to control himself
Before he knows what is happening
Lo and behold, he is swimming in the gutter grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by Razorr(f): 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2007
Correction - I never get drunk! I don't get high on manure like you! grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by DrDre1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2007
@ Razorr
You don't get high abi?
I don't need to argue with you at all on this
The whole world knows that it runs in the whole family
Morinho (Coach) - Runs his mouth very wellcan be entertaining at least grin
Players - Imagine Drogba comparing himself with Eto'o grin
Fans - Razorr grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by mukina2: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2007
we all know chelski will lose grin

how many times must we spell that out

Liverpool in the champions league is Maureen's nemesis grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by Razorr(f): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2007
Mukina, sharaaap and go back to bed!  angry
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by mukina2: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2007
i have been up since tongue

liverpool to win
maureen knows benitez doesnt joke when it comes to thnigs that matter grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by Razorr(f): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2007
mukina2:

maureen knows benitez doesnt joke when it comes to thnigs that matter grin

Yea, he wins by cheating! angry

We would show him hell! grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by muyeskin(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2007
Well chelsea fans, For me im not being sentimental because of any game but the fact is that u will lose to Liverpool. For me am an Arsenal fans. All arsenal fans in the house no shaking. At least our ladies got it all. We defeated chelsea in our last game 7-0. Our ladies are great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nariabet Bonus / Samuel Okwaraji- Life, Career And Death / Premium Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.