Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,537 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez (3915 Views)

Ny Red Bulls 4 - 2 Chelsea : Mourinho Has Plans For Moses At Chelsea Next Season / God Doesn't Care Who Wins, I Dont Pray For Chelsea -mourinho / God Doesn't Care Who Wins, I Dont Pray For Chelsea -mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by Hugoboi(m): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2007
Jose "The Lips" Mourinho is in the news again runnin off his big mouf.Just came across this article in Skysports.com and thot I should make this thread see wat an ass Jose is making of him self>>>>

[b]
[s]

The Reds will meet Chelsea in a repeat of the all-English semi-final of 2005 and Mourinho insisted after Chelsea's victory over Valencia that Benitez's team would start as favourites to repeat their victory of two years ago.

The Portuguese claimed on Tuesday that Chelsea's need to channel their energies across two other fronts as well as their European campaign could favour a Liverpool side who can concentrate solely on their bid abroad.

Benitez claims Mourinho would not have it any other way: "That is what they [Chelsea] want. They must be there and they must compete for every competition, that is their aim."

The Spaniard revealed that relations between the two rivals soured after he began to get the better of his Chelsea adversary.

"We were good friends until we started winning, then he started changing his mind," added Benitez.

"It is the same with all the managers of the top sides. He has very good relationships with managers of teams that normally he beats.

"Then he started fighting with the managers of the top sides. He has already started it with us, yesterday!"

Benitez remains confident his side will beat Chelsea but admits the Premiership champions will be fired by thoughts of revenge.

"Always as a manager, you must be confident your team can win, and any Liverpool team will always be confident.

"But we know Chelsea are a very good team. In the last five years, they have spent big money on players and they have a very good squad.

"They may not accept what happened here two years ago, but they cannot change things now.

"They are very difficult team to play against. What we will do now is concentrate on the Premier League and then we will concentrate on Chelsea.

"But they will be tough. They have spent money for five years, they are in other semi-finals and chasing trophies, that is what they want and have prepared for.

"Yes, we only have one trophy to go for, but they would not want to change what they are doing now."

Story Tools:
Print Email this page Messageboards
NEW, SKY POKER
[/s][/b]
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by mukina2: 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2007
yankeepool all the way grin

Beniutex will win this one yet again

i'll enjoy my day as a yakeepool supporter with my arsenal jersey on grin

woe to maureen and his bunch of wrestlers grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by Hugoboi(m): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2007
Liverpool will definitely win so that it will be a "clash of Reds" in Athens Milan r as gud as dead.A one off spanking that Benitez will not forget in a hurry
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by bgees(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2007
only luck can stop us.and by his words, i think mourinho believes he will lose it.
u see, we have the team. just imagine; gerrard,alonso, sissoko and mascherano vs lampard, mikel,essien,and ballack.when u imagine them trading tackles on the pitch, u ve got give it to LFC.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by Hugoboi(m): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2007
Of course any right thinking soccer fan will give it up to LFC>>> Chelsea aint nuthn but a gang
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by Mustay(m): 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2007
Hugoboi and im threads
Muki, no say i no warn u o!
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by 9ja4eva: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2007
Well Mumuinho is fond of doing that.Loserfool will shock them.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by danniecool(m): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2007
here they go again, enemies will alway fall

we are beating yankeepool this time.

We have the material unlike two years ago,

the were lucky to score a goal that did not cross the line,

but this time, they will see hell, believe me wink
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by 9ja4eva: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2007
It crossed the line well.Lets see .
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by DrDre1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2007
Morinho on the loose again grin
Sometimes he loves to play his matches with his mouth before the actual day grin
What else do you expect from a manager of Chelseathe dry gin. Ofcourse, he should be high always in cloud 9 grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by 9ja4eva: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2007
Exactly.Its so irritating when he does dt and doesnt win.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by DrDre1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2007
@ 9ja4eva
You can trust the rest of his people will join him grinwonder sometimes if they send their fans free bottles too
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by 9ja4eva: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2007
I dnt get oh.Its so so annoying you know.He always gat excuses in all.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by danniecool(m): 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2007
Mourinho did not go to the press

but the press ask him about the match, so he is not dumb he have to say something, everythings they ask,

Dont crucify the man, he is the best coach on planet earth at this moment
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by mukina2: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2007
maureen and gay to lose grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by 9ja4eva: 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2007
Yu again.Huh my worst nightmare.LOL
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by mukina2: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2007
yeah girl na me . pls dnt run away grin grin tongue
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by DrDre1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2007
@ Mukina
Muki, Muki, are you gradually turning to a terrorist? grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by danniecool(m): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2007
I thought am the only one that has notice it
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by 9ja4eva: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2007
mukina2:

yeah girl na me . please dnt run away grin grin tongue

Did i nt tell u am nt Gurl/Guy.Huh continue anywayz.U sure werent talking to me?Whats good with Bolton?
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by toshmann(m): 1:18am On Apr 14, 2007
Dr Dre stop calling my muky a terrorist angry
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by DrDre1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2007
@ Toshmann
I've not called her a terrorist o shocked
I'm just asking her a question smiley
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by mukina2: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2007
awww King tosh dey fight for me o shocked cheesy wink

9Jia you know you are female grin

Dr Dre i am a gunner and no terrorist shocked tongue
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by DrDre1(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2007
@ Mukina2
Yea right grin A gunner
Remind me what terrorists carry grin
Is that a coincidence
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by mukina2: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2007
Dr Dre
what are you doin online sef .
aint you a citizen .go and vote abegii grin
terrorist carry terror grin
i dnt know whatelse they carry cuz i am not one grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by danniecool(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2007
heee! hey, hey!!!

Election grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by DrDre1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2007
@ Mukina2
Muki, Muki take it easy now grin
There you go again. You wan send me commot for internet? grin
Voting shouldn't cost someone the whole day. grin
Terrorists carry terror abi? grin
You don't know whatelse they carry because you're not one?
That's not good excuse grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by mukina2: 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2007
you should be sitting by the Tv grin
waiting for hear the results not online grin
how am i sure you voted sef?
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by toshmann(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2007
Dr Dre angry
be careful. i wont let nobody run down my muky angry
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by DrDre1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2007
@ Mukina2
You expect me to sit by the T.V for the results
That's not possible.
Are the results announced same day in your country? grin
As to if I voted, I leave that to your imagination grin

@ Toshmann
Hey easy bro grin
I ain't running down your Muki
We're just having fun, alright? grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by mukina2: 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2007
awwwww Dr Dre leave MUki alone Tosh has spoken cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by DrDre1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2007
@ Mukina2
I'm not holding you o Mukina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! / Nariabet Bonus / Ronaldo officially becomes Madrid's all time highest goalscorer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.