Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,609 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez (3919 Views)

Ny Red Bulls 4 - 2 Chelsea : Mourinho Has Plans For Moses At Chelsea Next Season / God Doesn't Care Who Wins, I Dont Pray For Chelsea -mourinho / God Doesn't Care Who Wins, I Dont Pray For Chelsea -mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by mukina2: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2007
razorr who cheats the most .
you guys are masters only the scummies beat you to it grin grin
you'll lose cool
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by danniecool(m): 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2007
Liverpool will fall come 25th
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by tocdee(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2007
mukina, u seem so learned, though you don't need a rocket scientist to tell you that shitsky doesn't have the answer yet to the reds. 'moan'rinho never ceases to amaze me, i mean he should focus all his vocal energies to saving his job!! but of course he has to moan else he wouldn't be livin up to his name, would he? also Essien's banned for the first leg, shevchenko's ok but u need a bit of speed and strength against the meanest defence of the premiership. and of course liverpool's midfield is quite leak proof(please verify with Ronaldo and Messi). Finally the first leg is in Stamford bridge, so, needless telling u all what a disadvantage that is to the home team. Besides a 6th CL title to the Kops would be nice wouldnt it?- A Red.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by 9ja4eva: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2007
Well they need to beat Chelsea first.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by tocdee(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2007
its just routine cool
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by Hugoboi(m): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2007
I just hope so!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by 9ja4eva: 6:11am On Apr 20, 2007
They shld anywayz.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by 9ja4eva: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2007
Jst around d corner.I trust Rafa
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by babs787(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2007
CHELSEA WILL BE BURIED LIVE grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by Ifeniyi22(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2007
i believe liverpool should win
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by Damy(m): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2007
pool all d way,
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by 9ja4eva: 5:54am On Apr 25, 2007
All da way too
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by software(m): 7:21am On Apr 25, 2007
Lots of enemies for chelsea, 
The more the enemies, the more we Succeced,

Go go go chelsea KEEP WINNING
Blues all the way grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by IBBFan(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2007
i can see a lot of people against moaning-ho's side. it's only unfortunate that these same people are not real KIDNEYPOND fans. all the same, i want to thank you guys for supporting us and i assure you, we won't let you down. we will drown the Blues down in the Deep Blue Sea.

cool cool cool
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by software(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2007
Up Up Up Up UPpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp Chelseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

We have dont what others couldnt do, hehe ehe hehe

All enemies, rememeber what i said yesterday, I told u Liverfool is on FIRE, We would Show them pepper when we visit them,

Chelsea Rules,
Man U must BOW DOWN TO CHELSEA BY FOREC BY FIRE, While arsenal should rotten in their GRAVE grin grin

Unstopable Chelsea Rules grin cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by DrDre1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2007
@ Software
I know you're happy now grin
Better start taking enough chelsea for the Anifield match grin
Besides, don't try and paint this thread blue orelseyou dey find virus be that grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by mukina2: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2007
where's Toshmann grin grin and Ope_Emi grin grin

i supported you guys yesterday and you lost .

what was bellamy doing

zenden and ferriera got married yesterdaY grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by Razorr(f): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2007
mukina2:

zenden and ferriera got married yesterdaY grin

Mukina, you're crazy o! shocked But you're right sha! grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by ignology: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2007
All of the liverpool fans are absolutely naive, "I get am before no be wealth", so all of u should shut up and respect the current engine room of English football. If u can afford to love chelsea u do , but if u can'nt , u go jump into the Red Sea. Every day chelsea chelsea, are u people not tired of fighting one club,. Leave chelsea alone, OR,
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by mukina2: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2007
ignology:

Leave chelsea alone,  OR,

what?  grin  grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by star01(m): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2007
where are all the punks, discriminating chelsea, would yall come out and get whooped,

now its obvious that chelsea is the best and the jink has been broken, the gate of failure has prevailed
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by Adeyemi78(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2007
A fast growing Hedge fund company requires a young, dynamic Male/Females executives with a strong passion for investments and research. Such a person should answer the following question and forward their answer and CVs to the email address below on or before 28/4/2007.

stanleysresources2@yahoo.com
CC: oluwabamideleadeyemi@yahoo.com

Question

If 100 is the sum of markets located in African, where would it possibly be located when represented by an alphabet; assuming MARKET = 64?
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by wormedup(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2007
zenden is a goner grin

i guess liverfool are playing all the footie now.
RB is really happy with the scoreline, banking on the jan 20th prem scoreline for motivation.
yeah right ! somebody should remind him we won't be playing essien and ferreira in the middle of defense.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by mukina2: 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2007
Wormy if i catch you . grin

Zenden is a foolite grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by danniecool(m): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2007
I know some people have started eating their words,

the worst result I will have in Anfield is a draw

by next week, Essien, Ballack and Diarra will all play, no suspension worries this time

and no controversial goal for Benitez this time,

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by software(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2007
UP UP UP CHELSEA,

Muki and other go and Jump into the bottomless PIT angry,
Chelsea Rocks
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by mukina2: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2007
software leave me alone oooooooooooooo angry tongue
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by Mustay(m): 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2007
Trippin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by DrDre1(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2007
@ Mukina2
No worry yourself my dear muki
If he disturb you too much, just introduce virus to his software grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by mukina2: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2007
Mustay na ur eye dey trip tongue grin

Dr Dre
nor mind software . . grin na nightmares dey worry am grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by Mustay(m): 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2007
Mumu. O! Muki- na d boy now. E be like say he no sabi where dating zone dey
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez by toshmann(m): 12:22am On Apr 29, 2007
mukina2:

software leave me alone oooooooooooooo angry tongue

@software,

BEWARE!!!!!!!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Okwaraji- Life, Career And Death / Premium Prediction / Nariabet Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.