Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online (1613 Views)

Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex / I Beg My Wife For Attention / Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by Alwaysking: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
Their are lot of scammers here using female accounts to scam People and seek for attention online, for those guys that keep sending PM's to monikers that have F on it, you may be sending PM's to a guy with hairy balls.

We all know alot of them have been busted here before, so you just have to be smart.

I'm suspecting this moniker amakavula, it may be a 18yrs old boy behind it, not only the moniker but some other monikers here.
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by Unionised(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
Na today?
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by Alwaysking: 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
Unionised:
Na today?
I'm just warning some people here, so they won't fall for their traps.
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by SweetBuns(f): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alwaysking:
Their are lot of scammers here using female accounts to scam People and seek for attention online, for those guys that keep sending PM's to monikers that have F on it, you may be sending PM's to a guy with hairy balls.

We all know alot of them have been busted here before, so you just have to be smart.

I'm suspecting this moniker amakavula, it may be a 18yrs old boy behind it, not only the moniker but some other monikers here.

I swear this got me rolling don't the floor
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by Unionised(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alwaysking:
I'm just warning some people here, so they won't fall for their traps.

person wey go online dey look for woman, na wetin he dey fiiiind?

Palaver, he go get..

*singing in fela's voice
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by N0favors: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
grin grin
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by Jayslicky: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
Do you think there're not females also using male moniker, many girls are into this scamming thing codedly but you think it's only guys that scams.

2 Likes

Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by Alwaysking: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
Unionised:

person wey go online dey look for woman, na wetin he dey fiiiind?

Palaver, he go get..

*singing in fela's voice
Shout it bro! some boys here no dey hear word, I swear I will laugh at any one that get scammed by those unscrupulous elements parading as female. cheesy
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by MJBOLT: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
even this one na man

SweetBuns:
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by WinningEleven(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lefulefu
Another QueenBella and here2fuck saga loading...

1 Like

Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lol... cheesycheesy For me, I don't and can't send PMs to anyone on nairaland... tongue
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by Uyiii: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
Amakavula. oboy see name, is she from kuvuki landcheesy

Amakavula be like; so op, because I declined all your advances, you now want to deposit all your village troubles on my head abicry

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by SweetBuns(f): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
MJBOLT:
even this one na man

get behind me stalker.that line doesn't work.on me anymore.
Be more creative okay? wink
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by Rubbiish(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
But a guy is behind this moniker nau...

1 Like

Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by MJBOLT: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
las las,you will be exposed

SweetBuns:
get behind me stalker.that line doesn't work.on me anymore.
Be more creative okay? wink
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by SweetBuns(f): 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
Rubbiish:

But a guy is behind this moniker nau...
Amakavula what can we do to stop this nonsense? angry
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by SweetBuns(f): 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
MJBOLT:
las las,you will be exposed

I can't wait to be exposed tongue
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
I am not 18, and whether I am a boy or not isn't your business. I am not here to prove my sex to anyone, but to report stuff on Twitter, sharpen my writing, cure my boredom and rub minds with smart people here, which clearly you aren't.

You aren't that smart; easy to see as you lack plain understanding and general intuitiveness. Euphemism is lost on you, Irony is a lost cause.

There is nothing bringing us in common ground, my best bet if you ever see me you would be intimated and scurry away like the " light headed thing you portray here. You aren't my pay grade, educational level or social status.

Do me a favor, and forget your dream of a dalliance with me,honey. Don't let the internet give you believe. Hope isn't a strategy. And that said, this is the last time I will reply you.

1 Like

Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by Alwaysking: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Jayslicky:
Do you think there're not females also using male moniker, many girls are into this scamming thing codedly but you think it's only guys that scams.
That one is scarce . it's only guys I know of that commit crimes like this.
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by Alwaysking: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... cheesycheesy For me, I don't and can't send PMs to anyone on nairaland... tongue
Thumbs up cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by SweetBuns(f): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
I wonder why youths of nowadays are so jobless.
You're warning everyone for what?
Who died And made you guardian of nairaland? cheesy
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by Jayslicky: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alwaysking:
That one is scarce . it's only guys I know of that commit crimes like this.
Are u a gboy, if u're u'll know wats up.

1 Like

Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by Uyiii: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
Amakavula:
I am not 18, and whether I am a boy or not isn't your business. I am not here to prove my sex to anyone, but to report stuff on Twitter, sharpen my writing, cure my boredom and rub minds with smart people here, which clearly you aren't.

You're that smart, easy to see as you lack plain understanding and general intuitiveness. Euphemism is lost on you, Irony is a lost cause.

There is nothing bringing us in common ground, my best bet if you ever see me you would be intimated and scurry away like the " light headed thing you portray here. You aren't my pay grade, educational level or social status.

Do me a favor, and forget your dream of a dalliance with me,honey. Don't let the internet give you believe. Hope isn't a strategy. And that said, this is the last time I will reply you.
haha naa, someone cannot even play with you, is that how you use to docheesy

the next time the op hears AMAKAVULA, na alelecheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by SweetBuns(f): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
Amakavula:

You're that smart, easy to see as you lack plain understanding and general intuitiveness. Euphemism is lost on you, Irony is a lost cause.

even if you write 100 threads, they will still sqwark and quack.better save your energy.
Ask Pocahontas
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by SweetBuns(f): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nobody needs to prove anything to anybody tongue

And as for you alwaysking, the only thing u know how to do is threaten pple....u rant too much... if have proof...then go on...if not...keep quiet and do ur own thing... I was threatening pple.....are u okay at all...crap
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lefulefu say something tongue
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lol op no be today. There are some wey dem don bust dem deactivate into d sands of timecheesy. Queenbelle is not d first and neither will it be d lastcheesy. U shouldnt be worried abt d ones who pretend to be females just for harmless attention but d ones wey u suppose fear na d ones wey operate pm levels and dey collect money from guys under the guise of hookupscheesy.
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
SweetBuns:

Amakavula what can we do to stop this nonsense? angry
It's not nonsense, they are correct to suspect. Nairaland is a nameless, Faceless platform and anyone can be anyone. That's why my official policy here is "Never reply PMs"

Anyone here can be a rogue, thief, scammer or male in female moniker and vise versa. It doesn't affect me. I don't really care. I come to Nairaland to cure boredom not find friends or husbands.
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by Foodforthought: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
[color=#770077][/color] mtcheww
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by Foodforthought: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
This mentality is wrong. So only guys scam, ladies don't abi?
Re: Some males Creating Female Accounts To Seek For Attention Online by Alwaysking: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
I hate people that can't hustle to make their money, they just rely on scamming innocent people.

The thunder that will strike all you scammers is on his way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance / Ladies, How Do You Cure Horniness? / Drama As Side Chick Storms Married Man’s House, Insists He Must Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.