Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex (2128 Views)

I Just Need Your Love And Attention, Not Your Money, Cardi B Tells Her Husband / Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? / Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex by jara: 12:26pm On May 20, 2022
It is not every lady that flaunt their body parts for sex.

Even those that do, may not want some of the guys they attract.

Jumping in front of a guy to twist your butts can be hilarious. Some of their friends would notice it too.

It is even funnier when they adjust their bra and short pants.

Why?

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:29pm On May 20, 2022
It's simple.. focus and stop thinking about irrelevant issue.. wink

5 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex by jara: 12:47pm On May 20, 2022
I like this girl, she is funny.

Focus on what while diverting our attention from what we were doing?

FERNANDEZISBACK:

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:07pm On May 20, 2022
jara:
I like this girl, she is funny.

Focus on what while diverting our attention from what we were doing?

You chose to be distracted..psy101.. always remain focus.. wink

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex by rocknation62(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2022
jara:
It is not every lady that flaunt their body parts for sex.

Even those that do, may not want some of the guys they attract.

Jumping in front of a guy to twist your butts can be hilarious. Some of their friends would notice it too.

It is even funnier when they adjust their bra and short pants.

Why?

Is it even proper for a lady to expose her body? If not for civilization

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex by jara: 1:12pm On May 20, 2022
Interesting.

Coming from someone who knows how to get attention.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Re: Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:19pm On May 20, 2022
jara:
Interesting.

Coming from someone who knows how to get attention.

I could know how to get attention and be very focused..there is a big difference between getting attention and being focused and stop being distracted by irrelevant issues in reality..
By the way you don't know me in reality.. smiley
If you feel I seek attention on here it still doesn't define who I am in reality..so take a chill pill and think more in reality instead of being distracted by irrelevant issues.. kiss wink
Re: Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex by jara: 3:04pm On May 20, 2022
Ma'am,

give yourself some credit. I do not think the attention you seek is irrelevant. Look at the topic again. It does not matter if I know you in reality or not. Some of your personality spills into your contribution here.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

I could know how to get attention and be very focused..there is a big difference between getting attention and being focused and stop being distracted by irrelevant issues in reality..
By the way you don't know me in reality.. smiley
If you feel I seek attention on here it still doesn't define who I am in reality..so take a chill pill and think more in reality instead of being distracted by irrelevant issues.. kiss wink
Re: Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:06pm On May 20, 2022
jara:
Ma'am,

give yourself some credit. I do not think the attention you seek is irrelevant. Look at the topic again. It does not matter if I know you in reality or not. Some of your personality spills into your contribution here.

Seeking attention doesn't make me distracted like you..how is giving an advice equal to being distracted..if you was sensible enough to grasp my point you would have kept shhh and slide off..
Re: Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex by jara: 3:16pm On May 20, 2022
Fernanadezisback,

Look, I do not tolerate insults or nonsense. Go learn some manners. Have a nice day, bye.
Re: Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:53pm On May 20, 2022
jara:
Fernanadezisback,

Look, I do not tolerate insults or nonsense. Go learn some manners. Have a nice day, bye.
Likewise baby boy.. wink
Re: Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex by Teddy96: 5:46pm On May 20, 2022
jara:
Fernanadezisback,

grin grin

She need a brain reset cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex by Tayorshd2(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Lol seriously
Re: Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex by Elonmusk1: 6:03pm On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

hey man,[url] do you own nairaland? [/url]
Re: Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex by Elonmusk1: 6:04pm On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

hey man,do you own nairaland? Nairaland
Re: Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex by jara: 6:26pm On May 20, 2022
As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, display to attract opposite sex is a normal animal behavior.

Just look at birds with pretty feathers attracting opposite sex. But humans go beyond natural behavior to attract, only to deny they ever do or crying harrassment or to blackmail you.

If you are walking alone minding your business and a lady jumps in from of you rolling her yash, watch out.

She could be adjusting her tight or bra right in front of you. Just ignore her until she comes asking you some silly questions like direction to ladies room.
Re: Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex by meobizy(f): 10:53pm On May 20, 2022
Irrelevant issue.

(1) (Reply)

Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives / I'm In Love With My Mother's Friend.. / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.