Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,385 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

How Did People Treat You Before And After They Find Out You Were Rich? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did People Treat You Before And After They Find Out You Were Rich? (1640 Views)

Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, / What's Your Stereotype? How Do People Treat You At First Sight? / Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did People Treat You Before And After They Find Out You Were Rich? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Money is powerful and it can change people prospectives of you. Nsiralanders please Share your experiences, when people thought you had no money vs when they finally saw you were rich.

There used to be this story of this Arab king who brought Bentley cars for Dustbin collection because the London car dealership chased him away thinking he can't afford the cars.

Futher more, remember that story that broke Mid September this year ( 2018 ) about a guy who visited his friend of many years only to be shocked by his house and how wealthy he was.

Palacio De Okeowo, the name of the guy was a constant bell on everyone's ears as the secret billionaire had never shown signs of money before. People are now drolling over him.

It struck me. There might be secret billionaires here too, in Nairaland hiding under anonymousity' . So share your experience How did people treat before they knew you were rich and after they know?

Re: How Did People Treat You Before And After They Find Out You Were Rich? by tripplephi: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
guy better find something better to do, real people who are truly rich will never ever come here to expose themselves....

BTW who told you that people find out who is rich.... till now many do not know how rich their neighbor of friend is.

4 Likes

Re: How Did People Treat You Before And After They Find Out You Were Rich? by nuggarito: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
They treated me so bad while I was struggling tooth and nail, but today, today... I'm still struggling and still broke.
Re: How Did People Treat You Before And After They Find Out You Were Rich? by Airoflaw(m): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
nuggarito:
They treated me so bad while I was struggling tooth and nail, but today, today... I'm still struggling and still broke.
grin

6 Likes

Re: How Did People Treat You Before And After They Find Out You Were Rich? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
nuggarito:
sorry oh.. cheesy
Re: How Did People Treat You Before And After They Find Out You Were Rich? by Xavier5(m): 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
I'm coming, let me go and sip garri.

#Xavier.

Re: How Did People Treat You Before And After They Find Out You Were Rich? by Jacqueline22(f): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
nuggarito:

Lol grin grin

Re: How Did People Treat You Before And After They Find Out You Were Rich? by CuddleBear(f): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
I'll let you know when I become rich cheesy
Re: How Did People Treat You Before And After They Find Out You Were Rich? by Baddiezz(f): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
People will not treat you differently unless you do. Your bank account balance does not define you and therefore should not change you. If you remain the way you always were, you will attract the same people as before.
Yes, it’s true that if someone sees you driving an exotic car that they will probably suck up to you but you will be able to tell by their fakeness and wrong energy. You manifest everyone and everything you bring into your life by the energy you carry and the mindset you contain.

2 Likes

Re: How Did People Treat You Before And After They Find Out You Were Rich? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
CuddleBear:
I'll let you know when I become rich
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: How Did People Treat You Before And After They Find Out You Were Rich? by UrbanExotica(f): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
Basically when people find out you have money they all have an idea for how you can use it and it's very enticing. Although it's hard to know who the honest people are and who are not.
Re: How Did People Treat You Before And After They Find Out You Were Rich? by IamLucy(f): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
nuggarito:
Re: How Did People Treat You Before And After They Find Out You Were Rich? by FruitCakes(f): 8:16am On Nov 25, 2018
to be modified

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Guys!!!! / I Saw Husband With A Girl Eating Rice And Surce, Why Are Men Wicked?? (MY STORY) / South African Government To Ban Doggy Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.