Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying (2036 Views)

Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by IsThisChange: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
This week Former president Good luck Jonathan launch his book my transition hour,

Few hour after Ogundamisi was all over the Twitter abusing and acussuing GEJ

Only for him (Ogundamisi) to make a fool of himself that he is using Aba Made APC Version of GEJ my Transition Hour

Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by NwaAmaikpe: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
shocked

So even Kayode knows there really is a Jubrin.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by IsThisChange: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ogundamisi APC fabricated fake GEJ my Transition Hour to cause confusion,.

Now here is the original book by GEJ

Can we now say that APC BMC are such Liars

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by IsThisChange: 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So even Kayode knows there really is a Jubrin.

I think be say na only me see am hoooo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by IamD18: 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ogundamisi.

His tribe alone says a lot.

12 Likes

Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by sunnymix: 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
fake people reacting to fake news.
Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by deomelo: 10:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
lol @ Igbos shouting over the President Jonathan's book of Transition lies and confusion.

According to the President Jonathan waterside village phd zookeeper, Igbos are his main pillar of support, but the same Igbos didn't hesitate to bootleg the Book of Transition Lies And Confusion.

Useless clowns.

Anyway, I stand with KO

grin grin grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by gmercy713: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ignore the APC apologists. Even the one that commented above me doesn't have a copy of the book.

KO was informed about it but he ignored. An afonja with zero conscience.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by Melison(m): 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
Na big wa for my kontiri
In chinua Achebe's voice,there was once a country
Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by deomelo: 12:23am On Nov 25, 2018
[s]
gmercy713:
Ignore the APC apologists. Even the one that commented above me doesn't have a copy of the book.

KO was informed about it but he ignored. An afonja with zero conscience.
[/s]

Look at this village ipob. Wetin concern me with the worthless book of transition lies and confusion?

Even if den dash me for free, i still no go gree touch that transition lie sh!!t by the worthless drunkard from otuoke..

Fake or original, na 100K per copy for Alaba

grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by FarahAideed: 12:27am On Nov 25, 2018
The old council flat leaky anus gay again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by deomelo: 12:37am On Nov 25, 2018
FarahAideed:
The old council flat leaky anus gay again

Of course, na only anus gays dey sabi other anus gays..

Pained ipob...Ndo

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by FarahAideed: 12:42am On Nov 25, 2018
deomelo:

Of course, na only anus gays dey sabi other anus gays..

Pained ipob...Ndo

grin grin grin

Are you trying to say you are gay ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by deomelo: 1:21am On Nov 25, 2018
FarahAideed:

Are you trying to say you are gay ?

Last time I checked, the only ghay I see here is you running around shouting and spewing ghay fantasies..

These ghayish village Igbos sef...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 25, 2018
STUPID BOOK BY A slowpoke, INEFFECTUAL AUTHOR written for shameless people.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by SouthEastFacts: 2:01am On Nov 25, 2018
deomelo:
lol @ Igbos shouting over the President Jonathan's book of Transition lies and confusion.

According to the President Jonathan waterside village phd zookeeper, Igbos are his main pillar of support, but the same Igbos didn't hesitate to bootleg the Book of Transition Lies And Confusion.

Useless clowns.

Anyway, I stand with KO

grin grin grin
A terrorist will always stand with a terrorist. As SG of OPC Ogundamisi led an assault that resulted to the massacre of thousands of Hausas in Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by deomelo: 4:40am On Nov 25, 2018
[s]
SouthEastFacts:

A terrorist will always stand with a terrorist. As SG of OPC Ogundamisi led an assault that resulted to the massacre of thousands of Hausas in Lagos.
[/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent village ipob, the only terrorists in Nigeria according to the laws of Nigeria are Igbos, you and your kind.

Go back to your stale akpu..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by IbrahimDamola: 5:23am On Nov 25, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent village ipob, the only terrorists in Nigeria according to the laws of Nigeria are Igbos, you and your kind.

My dear yoruba muslim brother, don't mind the ipob, our baba booharii will make our beggarly parents in oshogbo better than Americans. Insha Allahu!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by lordkush: 5:40am On Nov 25, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Look at this village ipob. Wetin concern me with the worthless book of transition lies and confusion?

Even if den dash me for free, i still no go gree touch that transition lie sh!!t by the worthless drunkard from otuoke..

Fake or original, na 100K per copy for Alaba

grin grin grin
all I see is pains. sorry
Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by yrex01(m): 6:38am On Nov 25, 2018
lordkush:
all I see is pains. sorry
u r pained most !! Na lie I no like
Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by xelly: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2018
TheGreenLand:
STUPID BOOK BY A slowpoke, INEFFECTUAL AUTHOR written for shameless people.

I know you will never read that book even if your saviour is in it. You haven't even read 10 pages this year. So, I am not surprised about your comment.

You type is the reason why we have Dumb President because you have no value to education.
Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 25, 2018
xelly:

I know you will never read that book even if your saviour is in it. You haven't even read 10 pages this year. So, I am not surprised about your comment.

You type is the reason why we have Dumb President because you have no value to education.
I'm coming for you, brace up and be ready xelly!

Okay, you are forgiven!
Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by SouthEastFacts: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

According to yoruba moslems, BH are doing the will of Allah while herdsmen are freedom fighters. Kayode Ogundasimi personally led an assault that resulted to the death of thousands of Hausas in Lagos as OPC SG. OPC are not terrorists but human right agency
Re: Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying by Splashme: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2018
IsThisChange:
Ogundamisi APC fabricated fake GEJ my Transition Hour to cause confusion,.

Now here is the original book by GEJ

Can we now say that APC BMC are such Liars

(1) (Reply)

Our Final Forecast For February 16 Presidential Election / Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? / Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.