Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing (35988 Views)

SAD VIDEO: Nigerian Soldiers Massacre Orlu Residents For Hiding ESN / Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim / Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by bareal(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2018
puyol005:
I agree with the Army, even if such video happens to exist, with our rapid re posting and broadcasting, will sure demoralize our Army (who sworn to upheld our sovereignty with their lives) and give the Boko boys more courage to attack another military formation. God bless our sovereignty! God bless the Nigeria Army!!!

Hehehe... Oga na we release the video?
So as Boko Haram Terrorists release an now make we no see am so that appropriate action can be taken.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by Pearl05(f): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2018
puyol005:
I agree with the Army, even if such video happens to exist, with our rapid re posting and broadcasting, will sure demoralize our Army (who sworn to upheld our sovereignty with their lives) and give the Boko boys more courage to attack another military formation. God bless our sovereignty! God bless the Nigeria Army!!!

That story is fake is rubbish. The Armed Force and the arms of government are playing politics with our army. These are men that that are world trained, went to peace keeping across the Nations of African and beyond. What is common pecks of locals that they can massacre our army like chickens?

FG should fish out the book harem informants among the high level officers and mostly across the force.

FG should equip the army with sophisticated arms.

FG should expunge tribalism and nepotism in the army, in the area of posting.

FG should not withhold the allowance of the army men in the war front. They go on for days without supplies and you expect them to be motivated and their morales high?

What happened to terminating book harem in 3 months .... Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by bareal(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2018
puyol005:

Hehehe... Oga na we release the video?
So as Boko Haram Terrorists release am now make we no see am so that appropriate action can be taken.

Don't you know that it's even good the video is released, it will give the military an idea of how to deal with them as they have just succeeded in letting out their guard.
As a matter of fact, the military should sit in a board room and watch the video extensively so as to know how these guys operate and catch them unawares. But, this is Nigeria where everything becomes politics.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by Collysmith: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2018
puyol005:
sharap
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by vertueptime: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2018
puyol005:

Ok if bh are capable of organizing themselves to carry out such massive attack with out the media support then nigerian army is shameless to claim the media will giv bh support, the truth is the army head is not doing something right
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by sammyboyz21(m): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2018
bribing video fake, killing video fake, every video na fake now for naija

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by blindjustice13(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2018
buhariguy:
and you want to feel good by degrading the sacrifice of the army,
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs refuse to acknowledge the army when they chase boko haram from Nigeria and killed thousands of them, just for the sake of politics
just shut up, people died, someone's father ,husband and brother ,and you are bringing tribalism here. where did your conscience go?. Do you even reason?, so you think only Ibo's have been affected? ,you should be banned before you infect this forum with your stupidity ,geez!

you talk of politics?, isn't that the reason it was covered up before so buhari can appear a saint?its bad PR for the president. Isn't that the reason media houses were gaged not to report it ?. just shut up,the likes of you irks me to my bones

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 25, 2018
socialmediaman:
This is Africa!

They refuse to acknowledge their fallen heroes, they even deny losing men in battle, they try to cover up the sacrifices of people who commit their lives to defending the sovereignty of their nation, all to what end? To make Buhari look good politically.

One way or another these tapes will leak to the public, this is the age of accountability and transparency, step up and stop whining
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by bayocanny: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2018
MajorJeffery:
You are right but such utterance shouldn't be coming from the Nigerian Army especially at this time. It's so stupid of them. sad
hello sir, are you in the military? I would like to join the Army and trained as a sniper
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2018
bayocanny:

hello sir, are you in the military? I would like to join the Army and trained as a sniper
Sorry bro, I'm not a Nigerian soldier so I can't be of help to you.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by Ozebs(m): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2018
Visit this site to shop for free stuffs

http:///2KvHVqw
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 25, 2018
puyol005:

After how many billions spent in the course of this fight?
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by AbdulCLO: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2018
*“All these weapons are not genuine…if you fire two times you have stoppages. This is 1983 when Shagari was head of state… Federal Government give them money, they go and buy INNOSON, Nigerian made… Federal Government please help us. Help us.”**“All these weapons are not genuine…if you fire two times you have stoppages. This is 1983 when Shagari was head of state… Federal Government give them money, they go and buy INNOSON, Nigerian made… Federal Government please help us. Help us.”**“All these weapons are not genuine…if you fire two times you have stoppages. This is 1983 when Shagari was head of state… Federal Government give them money, they go and buy INNOSON, Nigerian made… Federal Government please help us. Help us.”*
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by nsilordgmail(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2018
puyol005:
You've been physically, mentally, psychologically and Spiritually zombified.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by Ranchhoddas: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2018
Explorers:

That video is scary and shocking bro.

Moving from one dead soldier to another and giving them another shot in the head just to make sure they're all dead.

No secured base/camp perimeters, no radar in their bases to detect incoming attack from miles away, no communication system, no backup, expired weapons and equipments.

In developed countries, if soldiers are setting up just temporary camp/base anywhere, it will be up to a life time standard and secured no matter how small the size.

Perimeter will be like a mile away with air/ground defence system, communication gadgets, armory, generators and both ground and air support few miles away.

If soldiers are travelling in danger zones like this, they deploy drones ahead their route first to detect ambush and to guide them with their motorcade full of armoured cars/humvees and a communication vehicle.
(Ground/air support not far o in case)

Serious people/Government that value lives of citizens, that's what they do.

We can afford these things, but we wont just do the right thing here.

Men at Nigeria/Chad border/Borno, you giving them hilux and staying in holes and under trees camp like animals

The more the pain/agony/suffering/crying of the people, the richer they become.
Give me a link to the video please!
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by edupedia: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
puyol005:

...don't mind all those pretenders....they do not care about the army or their families...all they care about is how to use the video against Buhari in their useless bid to put a confirmed thief in Aso Rock...they are the fake ones...abeg carry go jare
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by BABANGBALI: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
puyol005:
if I slap you now you go talk sey I wicked
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by afroxyz: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
samuelchimmy:

Why are you surprised, its so obvious there's a breach in the army and govt.. "Somebody is giving directive to not go there,so the war can extended... This people want to milk Nigeria dry,they want to just finish every body and have every thing to themselves, they are sucking the blood of the nation like vampires,they will never stop until its finished....
I'm only surprised the people they are sucking , are sleeping ......

Exactly
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by Buffalowings3(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
Explorers:

Moving from one dead soldier to another and giving them another shot in the head just to make sure they're all dead.

No secured base/camp perimeters, no radar in their bases to detect incoming attack from miles away, no communication system, no backup, expired weapons and equipments.

In developed countries, if soldiers are setting up just temporary camp/base anywhere, it will be up to a life time standard and secured no matter how small the size.

Perimeter will be like a mile away with air/ground defence system, communication gadgets, armory, generators and both ground and air support few miles away.

If soldiers are travelling in danger zones like this, they deploy drones ahead their route first to detect ambush and to guide them with their motorcade full of armoured cars/humvees and a communication vehicle.

Men at Nigeria/Chad border/Borno, you giving them hilux and staying in holes and under trees camp like animals

Tell them o.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by Fxwarrior: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
National security? Is national security this ones problem or that NAIJA soldiers are given Dane guns against an Ak 47 automatic and grenade launchers equipped Boko boys?

This one probably sitting in an Ac filled room with coffee abi red wine on his table and talking about national security expecting that the deaths of these soldiers will just slide silently like a number.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by CrazyMan(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Explorers:

Please can you send me a link to watch the video. Thanks
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by Fxwarrior: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
edupedia:

...don't mind all those pretenders....they do not care about the army or their families...all they care about is how to use the video against Buhari in their useless bid to put a confirmed thief in Aso Rock...they are the fake ones...abeg carry go jare

Shut the fu ck up! We are talking of lives here and you're interested in politics. Bleep Buhari, Bleep Atiku, Bleep Obj , Bleep all mother fuckers .

Who's next? Yes you. Bleep you too.

In developed countries there's freedom of information bill, this gives us right to know what's happening . This war is being funded with tax payers money, our common wealth. So we demand that it be put to good use. Such things exist in Nigeria only in theory.

This war can end in 1 month if they want it so but then it puts end to their money milking empire. Just like 24 hrs power supply will put some individuals out of business. Nigeria depends on crude oil and as much as 30% of purchase goes to fueling generators and power plants.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by arrestdarrester: 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
TheGreenLand:
All enemies of Nigerians sponsoring this evil Boko haram will all die painful death along with their slow thinking supporters.

Yes Ooo, including all those that swore that "an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North".

Buharists, where is the $1bn security fund?
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by maestroferddi: 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
Racoon:
See how pathetic the army can stoop low to join the lies and propaganda of the government of the day? Of course it simply confirms that the army is the architect of its own failure and downfall.
Our religious leaders need to get busy praying hard for redemption from the very lowest depths APC have plunged Nigeria...

All the institutions of state have been bastardized.

No professional army leaves the serious business of combat and engagement to get caught in the web propaganda..

The moment the army embraced propaganda as masterminded by APC, it ceased to remain an effective fighting force...
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by Solokito(m): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
See me see wahala o,fowl liv person wey kill am come de ben neck for pot head,na pot kill am, my fellow country people be careful, mak them no carry there makosa spoiled your blues,they should go and settle there problems with federal government ,I beg madam bring two more bottles 4 d road jor,okada wait.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by adadike(f): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
amazon14:

Adadike, daalu. Will our brothers in zoo army hear. I wish they will see this your post.
imela nwanem
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by adadike(f): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Racoon:
My dear ehen.. ....Chukwu goziri gi.
Ma gozie kwa gi nnam
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by Mankosi: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Explorers:

pls where can I get the video....
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by hayzead: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
puyol005:
Boko Haram released the video.... So who will the Nigerian army take to court?
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by planetx: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bakbillz44:

I haven't seen the video too,.. Anybody dat can epp... Abeg. I'm dead curious
I watched it on Facebook don't know if it's still there or they have taken it down.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by bilulu(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
puyol005:
swear you did not share videos back den in 2013 & 2014....if j should go by wat u said it shows dat all APC members including Buhari once promoted it cuz its Boko Haram video dat brought them to power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) / "Samuel Ortom Is A Failed & Drowning Governor" - Police PRO / 5 Pilots, Air Force Personnel Die In Military Aircraft Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.