Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing (35967 Views)

SAD VIDEO: Nigerian Soldiers Massacre Orlu Residents For Hiding ESN / Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim / Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by DrMuzungu(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
buhariguy:
Is the work of PDP ,
They have stop parading fake herdsmen killing in Benue and jos

PDP is not in power for how many years now? Almost 4! So Shut that your gutter mouth up. It is your favorite APC that fvcked up and embezzled the money this time.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by buhariguy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
DrMuzungu:

PDP is not in power for how many years now? Almost 4! So Shut that your gutter mouth up. It is your favorite APC that fvcked up and embezzled the money this time.
were the army recruited 3yrs ago, was the saboteurs planted there by APC? It was PDP that recruited and planted saboteurs there.
Is the same PDP showing the fake videos and playing politics with the same video.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by themanderon: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
The generals are really shitting their pants and are using the army to issue meaningless threats instead of addressing the issues of poor weapons procurement and downplaying casualty figures.
They should wake up and small the coffee. We are no longer in the 1990's where they can just filter information and tell outright lies to the citizens.
Information moves faster than lies now that even if you deny the truth there are people on the ground that will always expose your lies.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by DrMuzungu(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
buhariguy:
were the army recruited 3yrs ago, was the saboteurs planted there by APC? It was PDP that recruited and planted saboteurs there.
Is the same PDP showing the fake videos and playing politics with the same video.

All you said is true. 100%

However, you forgot to mention that APC had failed, failed big time, in fixing it all. APC had 3 and a half years to fix it but did not. Things even got far worse over these 3 and a half years. Don't blame PDP for what happened 4, 5, or 10 years ago.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by darkelf: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Engineer123:

Thank you Explorer. All the things you listed are not in the war front. The little arms available in the north east are outdated, 90 percent of the ammunition are expired. BH do advance with latest support weapons unlike Nigerian army waiting for attack with stoppage AK47. Most of the armour tank and APCs (Armour personal carrier) are not functioning effectively, thereby give access to BH to overrun the camp. I'm happy that BH recorded the attacked so that Nigerian army and federal government will provide a lasting solution to the menance of BH. Many lifes have lost in North East and Nigerian army covered the secret. Assuming the attacked was not covered with video, Nigerian army will deny it. O God expose people behind BH and forgive the soldiers that died in the course of discharging their duty.

True talk bro.

There is a video in which a soldier lamented about all this things and even more.

Imagine fighting a 2018 terrorist with 1983 Czechoslovakia tank. I mean, it doesn't get note mediocre than that.

Allowances are not paid as at when due. In my estate in Lugbe Abuja, come and see the homungous structures owned by these Army Generals. Note that a plot of land in my estate goes for 15 million naira. Now imagine building a duplex on like an acre. Where do they get the money from?

I thought they had moved army headquarters to borno?

If not, let them situate it in the outskirts of Borno where the battle is hot. I'm not talking about Maiduguri now ooo. I'm talking about the borders with lake chad. Let's see if monies meant for purchase of ultramodern weapons s won't be spent wisely.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by darkelf: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
weyreypey:

Nigerian army should just form a political party.

Remember the news of our service chiefs attending an APC rally? These guys aren't serious. Talk about square pegs in round holes

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by darkelf: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What you get when their are illiterates in control.

Nigerian politics is getting annoying and frustrating.

Wish someone will rise up and take out all the thieving politicians so we can start afresh.

A jerry Rawlings type of person is fitting.

I've said it time and again, I font think we have the moral ethics to sustain a democracy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by darkelf: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
dingbang:
They should go and sue the boko haram. Stupid set of people.

You can imagine the legal action.

Boko haram once released a video on a recon operation they did where they were like 100m away from our soldiers without being sired. That goes to show you the level of sophistication they possess as regards tactics and modus operandi.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by darkelf: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
franchasng:
Someone should share a link to the video, I need to watch it please.

I pity the poor soldiers, life is really not fair to poor people everywhere in the world cry

It really is a crime to be poor and powerless bro
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by darkelf: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
For those who want the video.

Here is the link.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/70-soldiers-killed-as-boko-haram-attacks-militarily-base-in-borno.html

I will never stop sharing the videos. So that Nigerians can be aware of the brazen corruption present in the armed forces

When you get to the site, scroll down to watch the video.

Ease note that there are two videos. The first one is the Book attack video while the second one is the one by the complaining soldiers
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by darkelf: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
adetem:
All soldiers should come out from that bush,,,,,, let anything happen. Soldiers should not fear mutiny judgement again even the world understand and see what is going on. Kill general instead of killing your fellow fighters soldiers. Am not happy at all, am seeking for spiritual power. Heavy power.

Its not even long when a captain led his men into refusing to be sent to borno. He knew they were being sent without adequate ammo, motivation, and they had just completed a tour a week earlier.

Yet he was jailed for mutiny. And other soldiers just watched while he was arrested and jailed

He has been vindicated by this recent devt
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by darkelf: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by darkelf: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bakbillz44:

Pls, do you have a link to the video, it seems to have been taken off the net. Pls would love if anyone can share

This is it

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/70-soldiers-killed-as-boko-haram-attacks-militarily-base-in-borno.html

Scroll down to watch when you get to the site
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by darkelf: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bakbillz44:

I haven't seen the video too,.. Anybody dat can epp... Abeg. I'm dead curious

This is it

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by darkelf: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
3kay945:

When I received it on WhatsApp I didn't bother to watch before deleting it. Now am curious to.

This is it

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by darkelf: 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Give me a link to the video please!

This is it

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by darkelf: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
CrazyMan:

Please can you send me a link to watch the video. Thanks

This is it

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by darkelf: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mankosi:
pls where can I get the video....

This is it

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by 3kay945(m): 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
darkelf:

This is it

So pathetic. Thanks bro
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by adetem(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
Their mouth is not one, I believe if all the soldiers can make a move at same time with one heart and no fear everything will be alright.
darkelf:

Its not even long when a captain led his men into refusing to be sent to borno. He knew they were being sent without adequate ammo, motivation, and they had just completed a tour a week earlier.

Yet he was jailed for mutiny. And other soldiers just watched while he was arrested and jailed

He has been vindicated by this recent devt
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by buhariguy(m): 4:15am On Nov 26, 2018
DrMuzungu:

All you said is true. 100%

However, you forgot to mention that APC had failed, failed big time, in fixing it all. APC had 3 and a half years to fix it but did not. Things even got far worse over these 3 and a half years. Don't blame PDP for what happened 4, 5, or 10 years ago.
cost of things went up, I agree, because of the true value of naira to dollar unlike when we were depleting our foreign reserve to be defending the naira.

Let us analyse each ministry to see if things is worst.
In the past, every year budget is always share during DEC , Despite receiving $1.1 tr from oil sales in 16yrs, no road, no railway, no agricultural development, no seaport and dry port, no water, no light etc.

But today, buhari said no, he can not be using $94 received so far from oil sales to be discouraging our farmings and defending the naira,
He decide to revive 17 fertilizer plants, encouraged our farmers, built railway and roads for their easy access to the market.
Things were also cheap before because of deprivation of the poor and tax defaulters, etc
TSA and bvn were not implemented, each ministry and agency have 20 account each, that was easy access to corruption,
And more ghost workers, things were really bad, and I pray we should not go back to the past again.
We are moving to the next level
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by buhariguy(m): 4:30am On Nov 26, 2018
darkelf:

True talk bro.

There is a video in which a soldier lamented about all this things and even more.

Imagine fighting a 2018 terrorist with 1983 Czechoslovakia tank. I mean, it doesn't get note mediocre than that.

Allowances are not paid as at when due. In my estate in Lugbe Abuja, come and see the homungous structures owned by these Army Generals. Note that a plot of land in my estate goes for 15 million naira. Now imagine building a duplex on like an acre. Where do they get the money from?

I thought they had moved army headquarters to borno?

If not, let them situate it in the outskirts of Borno where the battle is hot. I'm not talking about Maiduguri now ooo. I'm talking about the borders with lake chad. Let's see if monies meant for purchase of ultramodern weapons s won't be spent wisely.
which weapons did the army use to chase the boko haram from Nigeria to lake chad.
The video can not be real,
That is boko haram tactics, why are they now bringing the video of since August now, they can shoot the video from another fight from another country,
As you can see, 2 days ago they abducted 15 school girl in Niger Republic, but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist were jubilating thinking it is Niger state of Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by Bakbillz44(m): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2018
darkelf:

This is it

Thanks bro, I've seen it
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by CrazyMan(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
darkelf:

This is it

Thanks...it was really a massacre.

My annoyance is that IPOB was proscribed as a terrorist organisation. This same army attacked, massacred and arrested them. The weapons they used in crushing IPOB and declaring victory over them is the same hardware that was given to them to face boko haram. So why are they complaining?

I watched the video on the shites militants and shook my head at how those guys were massacred. This same army didn't complain of poor funding and lack of weapons. So since they are used to attacking and killing terrorist, why all the noise?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by nex(m): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
Explorers:

That video is scary and shocking bro.

Moving from one dead soldier to another and giving them another shot in the head just to make sure they're all dead.

The video in which Boko Haram was going around shooting soldiers in the head is not from Metele. Although it's an equally sad video, it happened in Zari on August 30 this year. The massacre at Metele is worse than what you saw on that video. Boko Haram has not yet released any video for the Metele attack.

The only real video from Metele was the one in which soldiers were lamenting poor equipment, and crying out about how they're being left to be killed. That's the only recent video from Metele, and it is not fake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break / Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) / Broken Neck: Man Imitates Fayose (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.