Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing (35986 Views)

SAD VIDEO: Nigerian Soldiers Massacre Orlu Residents For Hiding ESN / Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim / Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by HeyCorleone(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2018
puyol005:
I agree with the Army, even if such video happens to exist, with our rapid re posting and broadcasting, will sure demoralize our Army (who sworn to upheld our sovereignty with their lives) and give the Boko boys more courage to attack another military formation. God bless our sovereignty! God bless the Nigeria Army!!!

These are words of an extraordinary coward. Shioor.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by herich(m): 8:26am On Nov 25, 2018
NA, security wing of APC.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by Born2Breed(f): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2018
Buhari where is the $1Billion
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by PRYCE(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2018
Explorers:

That video is scary and shocking bro.

Moving from one dead soldier to another and giving them another shot in the head just to make sure they're all dead.

No secured base/camp perimeters, no radar in their bases to detect incoming attack from miles away, no communication system, no backup, expired weapons and equipments.

In developed countries, if soldiers are setting up just temporary camp/base anywhere, it will be up to a life time standard and secured no matter how small the size.

Perimeter will be like a mile away with air/ground defence system, communication gadgets, armory, generators and both ground and air support few miles away.

If soldiers are travelling in danger zones like this, they deploy drones ahead their route first to detect ambush and to guide them with their motorcade full of armoured cars/humvees and a communication vehicle.
(Ground/air support not far o in case)

Serious people/Government that value lives of citizens, that's what they do.

We can afford these things, but we wont just do the right thing here.

Men at Nigeria/Chad border/Borno, you giving them hilux and staying in holes and under trees camp like animals

The more the pain/agony/suffering/crying of the people, the richer they become.
Bro can you share a link to the said video?

I need to see this myself.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by namsythegreat: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2018
ATIKU ABUBAKAR BIRTHDAY IS TODAY: http://teamreworknigeria.org

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by samuelchimmy(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2018
mank1234:
- It is wrong to share the video. It can be traumatucing. It can also lower morale of the army and people who intend to join.
- Rather than threaten citizens, the army should be proactive. Give them befitting burial and post humous awards. Improve on communication between formations. Use technology. I'm aghast that at this stage we cannot even track this guys to thier base after an attack.
- We should learn to separate politics from national disaster. When APC weren't in power they felt GEJ was fighting North with fight against boko haram. Now, PDP are into the same trap. Civic duty should come first before politics.
- Army should not be enmeshed in politics. The only reason why they deny attacks or downplay casualty figure is because they have entangled themselves in politics.
- This insurgency has been monitized. People are making money from it (withib bokoharam and Nigerian army). Even though it's a religious ideology war, money is the fueling factor. Without stopping the cash flow on both ends, it will never end

Why are you surprised, its so obvious there's a breach in the army and govt.. "Somebody is giving directive to not go there,so the war can extended... This people want to milk Nigeria dry,they want to just finish every body and have every thing to themselves, they are sucking the blood of the nation like vampires,they will never stop until its finished....
I'm only surprised the people they are sucking , are sleeping ......
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by ChristineC: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2018
puyol005:
I agree with the Army, even if such video happens to exist, with our rapid re posting and broadcasting, will sure demoralize our Army (who sworn to upheld our sovereignty with their lives) and give the Boko boys more courage to attack another military formation. God bless our sovereignty! God bless the Nigeria Army!!!
get out of here!
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by jaxxy(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2018
Kuginzi:
hmmm, your name na Linus. Your lies no get part 2. Goodluck ko, Gooddog ni

That what a Nigerian soldier in the metele base said he did a video showing aftermath of the attack. The tankers are the one used by Shagari govt. can’t shoot more than 2 time b4 it jams or overheats. It was like a suicide mission and he was appealing to the Fg to intervene in the army
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by adetem(m): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2018
I don't think they are paying them again o
chiedozie198100:

hope u get ur 30k as and when due?
am now believing, jibril is in aso rock truly not buhari oooo.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by TEDHorsePower: 8:40am On Nov 25, 2018
The real Yorubas out there and not the fake clowns that are paid 10k monthly to spew propaganda on NL cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by adetem(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2018
All soldiers should come out from that bush,,,,,, let anything happen. Soldiers should not fear mutiny judgement again even the world understand and see what is going on. Kill general instead of killing your fellow fighters soldiers. Am not happy at all, am seeking for spiritual power. Heavy power.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by shiwaggz57(m): 8:51am On Nov 25, 2018
Explorers:

Moving from one dead soldier to another and giving them another shot in the head just to make sure they're all dead.

No secured base/camp perimeters, no radar in their bases to detect incoming attack from miles away, no communication system, no backup, expired weapons and equipments.

In developed countries, if soldiers are setting up just temporary camp/base anywhere, it will be up to a life time standard and secured no matter how small the size.

Perimeter will be like a mile away with air/ground defence system, communication gadgets, armory, generators and both ground and air support few miles away.

If soldiers are travelling in danger zones like this, they deploy drones ahead their route first to detect ambush and to guide them with their motorcade full of armoured cars/humvees and a communication vehicle.

Men at Nigeria/Chad border/Borno, you giving them hilux and staying in holes and under trees camp like animals

can u send me the video pls
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by HeGeMon(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2018
You are a terrible person, and part of the reason for why this country is like this, i know you have never heard a close shot from an arm, or even held an ammunition before. So, fron the comfort of which ever squalor you find yourself, you write this trash, but i will like you to go to the barrack and say this to the families of those fallen by the words of people like you. Fool!
puyol005:
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by brodalokie: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2018
It doesn't seem to sound like a military discipline to threaten to sue an individual. They're basically more equipped than even the civil institutions in the whole federation and they're independent of the others despite having a civilian CinC. They can simply invade the individuals' gadgets with eWorms and Viruses that will be capable of doing shooting down their system without informing the president or even going directly through their service providers. By the time mass complaint fills up daily news headlines, riots and arrests, Service providers reporting etc then the president will have to show how big a heart he has for the ones who he is SERVING
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by misano(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2018
sarrki:

Including your entire generation

Buhari don disgrace U. Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by misano(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2018
sarrki:

Including your entire generation

Buhari don disgrace U. Shame.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by ensodev(m): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2018
Nigerians....they can talk...talk...well...well but do..do..only wrong wrong. I wish all the people of Nigeria a better sense to tackle the issue the Nation is going through as for me...am now a citizen of that nation message me if you want to leave asap. Na free movement.

Mostmakemade@gmail.com
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by blackright007(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2018
buhariguy:
and you want to feel good by degrading the sacrifice of the army,
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs refuse to acknowledge the army when they chase boko haram from Nigeria and killed thousands of them, just for the sake of politics

And this was how they reacted after killing thousands.M...U....M...U

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by DonMekino(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2018
All those saying its wrong to share the videos....all of u are mad, what more trauma can these gallant soldiers go through again? He who is down fears no fall, they have been stretched to limits, its time Nigeria and international community know what is happening in d northeast....nobody is hiding anything again. We are done hiding, its time to face the truth and its consequences. A huge sum was allotted for fight against insurgency and these massacre of our soldiers like chicken happened and u talk of hiding d truth due to trauma..... I say no to that, let everyone know the truth and how ill-equipped our soldiers are. Maybe it will spur the government to a better action...
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by NairaMaster1(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2018
puyol005:

So, is the video that will demoralize them?

What about the $1B versus the obsolete weapons?
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by Bakbillz44(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2018
Explorers:

Pls, do you have a link to the video, it seems to have been taken off the net. Pls would love if anyone can share
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by vaca1: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2018
buhariguy:
and you want to feel good by degrading the sacrifice of the army,
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs refuse to acknowledge the army when they chase boko haram from Nigeria and killed thousands of them, just for the sake of politics
as usual, nothing upstairs
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by Bakbillz44(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2018
shiwaggz57:

can u send me the video pls

I haven't seen the video too,.. Anybody dat can epp... Abeg. I'm dead curious
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by jamace(m): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2018
250 Civilian JTF members with prerequisite qualification recruited into the Nigerian Army:http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/22/250-civilian-jtf-members-absorbed-army

103 Civilian-JTF Members Recruited Into The Nigerian Army: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/shettima-allocates-land-to-civilian-jtf.html

Where are they deployed?

Note that these recruitments took place under Buhari govt.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by brodalokie: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2018
DonMekino:
All those saying its wrong to share the videos....all of u are mad, what more trauma can these gallant soldiers go through again? He who is down fears no fall, they have been stretched to limits, its time Nigeria and international community know what is happening in d northeast....nobody is hiding anything again. We are done hiding, its time to face the truth and its consequences. A huge sum was allotted for fight against insurgency and these massacre of our soldiers like chicken happened and u talk of hiding d truth due to trauma..... I say no to that, let everyone know the truth and how ill-equipped our soldiers are. Maybe it will spur the government to a better action...

They have been stretched to breaking point and the relevant financial governing institutions should come and bail them out? I find it hard to believe that the military would be caught in a hostage situation unprepared.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by 3kay945(m): 9:45am On Nov 25, 2018
Bakbillz44:

I haven't seen the video too,.. Anybody dat can epp... Abeg. I'm dead curious

When I received it on WhatsApp I didn't bother to watch before deleting it. Now am curious to.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by Bakbillz44(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2018
3kay945:

When I received it on WhatsApp I didn't bother to watch before deleting it. Now am curious to.

Ask the person to resend nw... Abeg
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing by 3kay945(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2018
Bakbillz44:

Ask the person to resend nw... Abeg

I got it from a group of which I cant remember the particular group sef. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday / President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) / "Samuel Ortom Is A Failed & Drowning Governor" - Police PRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.