Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) (8839 Views)

Davido’s Babymama With A Big Bum Bum (PHOTOS) / Chika Ike And Onyii Alex Showing Off Their Big Bum Bum (PHOTOS) / Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by lawman88(m): 5:29am On Nov 25, 2018
Please don't enlarge your bum bum. You are beautiful the way you are. I can never marry a lady who enlarge her bum or breasts embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Share

Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by lawman88(m): 5:30am On Nov 25, 2018
More

2 Shares

Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by lawman88(m): 5:37am On Nov 25, 2018
More

Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by Naychuzzy(m): 5:38am On Nov 25, 2018
Omo.. This one deep gan o
Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by dingbang(m): 5:44am On Nov 25, 2018
shocked da fuq shocked
Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by IamD18: 5:47am On Nov 25, 2018
These idiotic and dumb ladies do a lot of things just to impress and to be admired by men.

Now this one don get extra boobs and pussay on her ass.

No more doggy style.

7 Likes

Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by Kwamecron(m): 5:51am On Nov 25, 2018
Shes still deh waer waist chain for this condition.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by Nature8(m): 5:58am On Nov 25, 2018
shocked
Nawa oo shocked
Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by lawman88(m): 6:03am On Nov 25, 2018
I'm just having pity on the woman taking care of her. The woman is suffering for useless cause...

4 Likes

Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by highpriestess: 6:08am On Nov 25, 2018
Hmmmm.
Hope she survives it.

Please, ladies, having extra arse won't still make you the most admirable. You will still be where you are.

Chase money and not arse.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 6:08am On Nov 25, 2018
oh my God!!!
Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:15am On Nov 25, 2018
Bloggers una well done oh

You guys just formulate stories

Where this kin gal won see money take implant

See the clinic self .... lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:16am On Nov 25, 2018
Haba blur it small na. Early on Sunday morning, u can't even add graphic pic.. Damn

What is this little girl's business with butt enhancement? No Thanks to those slay mamas who are supposed to be mentors and role model who fill the head of the masses with the mind set of enhancements to have a perfect body.

What happened to being comfortable in ur your size and skin?
Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by Dshocker(m): 6:23am On Nov 25, 2018
If truly that was the cause of her health problem,then i feel no pity on her.
Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 6:39am On Nov 25, 2018
iyama warisdis
Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 25, 2018
OP Please add graphic to this post.
Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by MJBOLT: 6:51am On Nov 25, 2018

5 Likes

Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 25, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Bloggers una well done oh

You guys just formulate stories

Where this kin gal won see money take implant

See the clinic self .... lipsrsealed

abeg jor better ororo oil dey ur head.na where such a lady wan see money to enhance her buttocks.enhancin does not come cheaply.naija bloggers will not make heaven i swear.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by Fiaburnthem: 7:36am On Nov 25, 2018
When the busting was busted right there in a man's house
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can relate.... Honestly

Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2018
All of you on this thread need to think rationally. How can someone post an obvious fake news and you're all buying it so easily? Does the lady in question look like she can afford body enhancement procedures? Isn't it obvious she's suffering from something entirely different? Is she the slay queen type to you? This is why I don't do facebook. Someone will just take a photo and caption it with fake information and everyone go rush am like hot pepper soup.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2018
chaaaaai! All to what end? To be shaking the yansh so that small boys will be whistling and be doing "eyss, sister" as you pass by? Smh.
Nawa oh. If you want to get surgery, get a good surgeon not a quack that'd inject you with poison.
I love my slim thick ass jareh. if I ever decide to modify it, dr.bbl would be my surgeon. expensive but safe.
Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by doctore212(m): 8:13am On Nov 25, 2018
People can lie. Those are tumors probably Rhabdomyosarcoma (tumor of the skeletal muscle)

5 Likes

Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by drnoel: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2018
lawman88:
Please don't enlarge your bum bum. You are beautiful the way you are. I can never marry a lady who enlarge her bum or breasts embarassed embarassed embarassed

Not true, any health professional that sees that will know it's not from any buttoux enhancement but rather from a cancer

1 Like

Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by Jayslicky: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2018
Women in this 21st century are the most useless the world have ever seen.
So after the butt implants what next?
It's so hard seeing a woman bring new innovations all you see them do is twerking, behaving like leeches, breast implant, butt implants etc.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 8:46am On Nov 25, 2018
Any African Lady who does this ,is an enormous idiot period
Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by PurerareGold: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2018
This lady has a cancer. Where did you people see that she had implants. Do they look like they can afford implants? You people should fear God abeg.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by Marcofranz(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2018
Lying lying lying is not way to God bloggers and lies

1 Like

Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by goodnewscliff(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2018
Jayslicky:
It's so hard seeing a woman bring new innovations all you see them do is twerking, behaving like leeches, breast implant, butt implants etc.
d way sense take far from them ehnnn....... They jst believe in their body andda left their brains to rust!!!! angry >: angry

1 Like

Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by ednut1(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2018
Fake. She cannot afford implants abeg. Na cancer

1 Like

Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by Uglymind: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2018
I was intoxicated and carried away by the voluptuous figure of my girlfriend after much spending I finally had sex with her.. It was sweet oo but after 13 minutes I released and I just realized that I have been spending my money and time on nonsense undecided
This life sef
After you cum d girl go look like nonsense to you

The girl is like onion booty
But the truth is that no matter how you do butt implants or have big butt .. Most guys will see you as a sex doll.. It's better to be yourself and the right guy will come..
Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by oyatz(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2018
The people doing research and innovations. . .who cook their foods, keep their companies, take care of their kids and give them sexual satisfaction?

Jayslicky:
Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by Khd95(m): 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
I think that girl is too young and inexposed to be wanting butt enlargement,may be she's suffering from cancer,we can't say yet, cos I know Nigerian bloggers,wan ni ku re

What's ever the case maybe,may Almighty Allah heal her in earnest

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

P0rn Star Flaunt Big Bo0bs During A Night Out With Her Girlfriends / How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? / Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.