Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) (8854 Views)

Davido’s Babymama With A Big Bum Bum (PHOTOS) / Chika Ike And Onyii Alex Showing Off Their Big Bum Bum (PHOTOS) / Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
Chai this wanna make me vomit
Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ladies don't give up! Don't let this discourage you.

If that yansh no big full everywhere, we no go fvck you.
Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by generationz(f): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
lies
looking at the hospital the woman and girl herself you'll know she can't afford to enhance anything

bloggers sha

This is obviously someone suffering from some sort of cancerous growth
Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
IamD18:
These idiotic and dumb ladies do a lot of things just to impress and to be admired by men.

Now this one don get extra boobs and pussay on her ass.

No more doggy style.
Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by MannieA(f): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
highpriestess:
Hmmmm.
Hope she survives it.

Please, ladies, having extra arse won't still make you the most admirable. You will still be where you are.

Chase money and not arse.

nor be bcoz of una dem dey find nyash....
Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by MannieA(f): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Ladies don't give up! Don't let this discourage you.

If that yansh no big full everywhere, we no go fvck you.

wow.... clap for urself.

..u obviously have a needle sized dick....dummy
Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by BabbanBura(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
lawman88:
Please don't enlarge your bum bum. You are beautiful the way you are. I can never marry a lady who enlarge her bum or breasts embarassed embarassed embarassed

Let him/her that has ears learn!
Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:33am On Nov 26, 2018
MannieA:

wow.... clap for urself.

..u obviously have a needle sized dick....dummy
Prick wey you no go fit swallow if I put am in your throat, you go choke. you dey call am needle sized. SMH
Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by MannieA(f): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Prick wey you no go fit swallow if I put am in your throat, you go choke. you dey call am needle sized. SMH

stfu dude.... nor be only choke.....
Re: See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2018
Chai.... See what she has caused to her self...

Ik this is the hand work of cheap nigerian doctors.... Notin dem sabi..
Sorry girl.... buh atleast if u neva do the enlargement u rest? Buh now u don rest abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria / I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. / See How My Boyfriend Lick My Odolondolo Without Mercy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.