Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,447 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Betting Is Profitable 4 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betting Is Profitable 4 (931 Views)

Betting Is After MY LIFE / Betting Is A Curse! Stop. / Help! Betting Is Ruining Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betting Is Profitable 4 by tradepunter: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2018
HAPPY SUNDAY FOLKS hope you all are having a great sunday? How about your games for the weekend? Hope its all going good?

Anyways like i always say betting is a rythm, that is you have to stick to some reasonable amount of games and have a strategic staking plan so that the end game is PROFITS!!!!!!!!

To betting there is a technique that one can intiate and utilize in making profits, THAT IS WHAT AM IN BUSINESS FOR!!!

I teach you and show you these TECHNIQUES, which is much more than TIPS AND SURE GAMES. This means only a few group will be interested because majority of punters that understand the logic behind betting thus the ONE GAME CUTTING THEM FOREVER!! which leads to state of depression and all

For past statement of account click on this link https://www.nairaland.com/4861810/betting-profitable-3

Here is the continuation statement of account

Re: Betting Is Profitable 4 by tradepunter: 9:27am On Nov 25, 2018
More..

Re: Betting Is Profitable 4 by tradepunter: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2018
more still loading

Re: Betting Is Profitable 4 by tradepunter: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2018
ANd there is so much more

Re: Betting Is Profitable 4 by tradepunter: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2018
Last set

Re: Betting Is Profitable 4 by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2018
Oga you deh paste matches you dun win undecided

Paste fresh ones here make we follow play, if e win we go come begin pay for subsequent ones.

Abeg give me 4odds. Subsequent ones payment go deh undecided
Re: Betting Is Profitable 4 by tradepunter: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2018
Funnicator:
Oga you deh paste matches you dun win undecided

Paste fresh ones here make we follow play, if e win we go come begin pay for subsequent ones.

Abeg give me 4odds. Subsequent ones payment go deh undecided

Oga move along, i nuh tell you say i dy give games please read the thread well and understand what the aim of this thread.

Thanks
Re: Betting Is Profitable 4 by tradepunter: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
AND THE WINNING CONTINUES.... Every thing in life have method and trend all you have to do is to observe patiently and study

Re: Betting Is Profitable 4 by tradepunter: 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
Your AIM IN BETTING should be betting with good staking plan and smaller volume!!!!

Re: Betting Is Profitable 4 by tradepunter: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Here is why practicing the TECHNIQUE behind BETTING is way BETTER THAN anything THAT HAS TO DO WITH TIPPING AND SURE GAMES...

No body is in control of ANYTHING, its FOOLISHNESS to think someone will GIVE YOU GAMES day in day out, week in and week out..

The reason is that the dynamics of things changes EVERY DAY AND EVERY TIME, this means that you have to be in control of these changes.. The changes always have TRENDS AND PATTERNS to them making them REPETITIVE...

ENGAGE these repetition with GOOD STAKING PLAN and you will be CASHING OUT DAILY AND WEEKLY. will there be LOSES, OFF COURSE but you staking PLAN is what takes you to your destination because ODDS will always work in your FAVOR.

Join us to LEARN HOW TO DEDUCE AND IMPLEMENT THESE TECHNIQUES
Re: Betting Is Profitable 4 by tradepunter: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
Its about time we preach the good news of betting and someone RIPPING OFF PEOPLE WITH FIXED GAMES and also a false promise....

LEARN the techniques so that RAIN FALL AND SUNSHINE you will walk away with GOOD MONEY that is consistent.
Re: Betting Is Profitable 4 by tradepunter: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
Its not MAGIC, its tactics and LOGIC mixed with GOOD staking plan

Re: Betting Is Profitable 4 by tradepunter: 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
BETS FROM YESTERDAY!!!!

Betting is a technique, Not FIXED GAME NOT TIPS, utilize the POWER OF MATHS, PROBABILITY and STAKING PLAN to make avenue to make CASH not WASTE CASH

Re: Betting Is Profitable 4 by tradepunter: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
Stay in CONTROL of what happens real time...........

The cooking is in the TECHNIQUE used in producing the taste....

Because you can end up tasting all kinds and rubbish and walk away FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY!!

But if you SABI COOK, Will you depend on anyone to make food for you?? Wont you simply stroll to the KITCHEN and make something to EAT??

This is what we OFFERING we NUH DEY offer ANY BODY FOOD IN FORM OF FREE ODDS, rather we are teaching you the techniques for cooking and preparing the ODDS... Meaning HUNGER wont CATCH for a life time...

How to source for the INGREDIENT TO COOK, nah WE dy teach all of UNA..... like every other thing when you dy GO MARKET YOU CARRY YOUR MONEY COME!! its no different from what we do

Its never too late to change the MINDSET and narrative you have imbibed all these years

Reach us on mikespage81@gmail.com
Re: Betting Is Profitable 4 by skybluee: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
Are you sure all the images are not manipulated except for the last one and other one with OUTCOME?
Re: Betting Is Profitable 4 by tradepunter: 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
skybluee:
Are you sure all the images are not manipulated except for the last one and other one with OUTCOME?

Mr manipulated why don't you observe closely and realize that the bets with outcomes are the before live inplay while the others are during inplay?? I dont BLAME you because you canT rationale the whole idea people make it consistently, PELE sha but if you want to join the TRAIN and get the techniques on how to be WINNER and not SOLE LOSER then you are welcome to join WITH OPEN ARMS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Betting Is Profitable 4 by tradepunter: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
Its a PACKED NIGHT OF EUROPEAN FOOTBALL...... COME ON everyone JOIN THE night train to DESTINATION MONEY!!!!

WHAT are you WAITING FOR??

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Betting Is Profitable 4 by skybluee: 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
I am only asking questions, don't you see question mark there? No offense

(1) (Reply)

Angry Neymar "Restrained" By PSG Staff After Referee Tunnel Bust-up / Ghanaian Footballer, Kingsley Sarfo Jailed In Sweden For Rape Is Released (photo / Ahmed Musa Selected The Super Eagles Squad That Played Against Benin - Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.