Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes (999 Views)

Laugh Ur Live Out (pics) / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes by SeanLewis(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2010
I mean for the humorical people around we. When you introduce a funny loaded topic to ur partner maybe during a date but instead of a giggle, She simply yawns or does an i-dont-kia moves lyk 'WAITER, pour some wine pls' Meeehhhn, if to say i be the guy i would be feel lyk am the greatest fool in the whole wide planet earth. Can u date a partner that doesnt laugh @ ur jokes? Do u think it can last 4 real?
cry
Re: How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes by double08(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2010
will you joke 24 hours a day? wont you feel some how if your partners laughs at anything you say?
Re: How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes by googles: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2010
but if its really not funny nko ? the person should pretend ?

act like its nothin and move on keeping it in mind that you can never make it as a comedian
Re: How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes by Moyola(f): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2010
Imagine! tellin a joke n no one laffz! dat in itself izza joke!
Re: How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes by MrsSiena1(f): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2010
Your partner doesn't laugh because your jokes are dry.
Re: How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes by Acidosis(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2010
Everyone laughs at my joke!
Re: How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes by Tunexsy(m): 1:23am On Jul 28, 2010
Then don't tell any more joke, bt when u are with her friends in her presence tell them lovely jokes and make sure u are not facing her so she will know it not 4 her, u could also take her to a shrinck.
Re: How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes by iice(f): 2:42am On Jul 28, 2010
Lol. . .nothing to it jare. Some jokes fly over. Best you can hope for is, it's a rare occurrence undecided
Re: How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2010
@poster
better try and fail than not trying to make her smile at all.

if you threw ONE joke and she didnt smile back then there is nothing to it. . . . . . . . . . or do you expect her to laugh at EVERY single jokes you spit?! get real! the catch is to make sure that the % of jokes that makes her laugh is higher than the ones that she doesnt like.

just get back on your feet and continue the discussion like nothing happened, jare!
Re: How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes by SAGoddess: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2010
I know someone who is intelligent and oh so hot to look at but boring as hell, I never laugh at his silly jokes but he cracks himself up thinking the silly jokes are funny, WTF!  That man is boredom personified! *sigh* what a waste!
Re: How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes by SeanLewis(m): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2010
Little stuffs lyk dis can cause a great deal of problem in relationships. Before they knw it, the relationship wuld all of a sudden come down crashing into broken pieces.
Re: How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2010
Thank u google 4 ur contribution u said ma mind.Anyway u hve 2 know ya partner.cos i know some folk don't hve sense of humour.or mayb ur joke is now become a yoke to them
Re: How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes by LadyLocs(f): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2010
Maybe your jokes are lame. Is she supposed to fake laugh now? Grow up dude and leave comedy to those who can.
Re: How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes by blacksta(m): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2010
I put a gun on head and say " laugh biatch or i blow your angryhead off"
Re: How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes by Godmother(f): 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2010
googles:

but if its really not funny nko ? the person should pretend ?

act like its nothin and move on keeping it in mind that you can never make it as a comedian

Abi o. Her not laughing means she didnt find the joke fnny .Or she was probably tired and just wanted to leave
Re: How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes by chibaby5(f): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2010
Ahh! u must laff oo. . or elseee. . angry angry grin
Re: How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes by Meklex(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2010
LadyLocs:

Maybe your jokes are lame. Is she supposed to fake laugh now? Grow up dude and leave comedy to those who can.

hey take it easy with the guy he needs some lessons
Re: How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes by SeanLewis(m): 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2010
LadyLocs link=topic=:

C'mon Lady locs, evenif i were the guy i wont force her to laugher. Do u tink am planning to be a joker. She's not meant to even laugh at any that said, atleast specifically some
Re: How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes by 5p1naz(m): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2010
just stop making them jokes. . .
Re: How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 31, 2010
It means d joke wasn't funny. But if she haven't laughed at any of your jokes 'AT ALL' den u have a problem and she isn't digging u, cos wen a girl likes u, she laughs at little things.

(1) (Reply)

Would U Prefer To Date A Yahoo Yahoo Guy Or A Broke Guy? / Who Will Pay My Groom Price / Should Honeymoon Be A Part Of Wedding Determinant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.