Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Why Are Some People Ungrateful??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some People Ungrateful??? (756 Views)

‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some People Ungrateful??? by OKOATA(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Got this on Facebook.
Some people can be annoyingly ungrateful!
Amalachukwu Maduka made a post about a woman Toyin helped.
This woman, who she didn't know from Adam, came to her inbox to beg her for money for her house rent. Said she was a widow with two kids and her rent was 150k, that she had raise 70k only and the landlord was on her neck.
She asked for her account number and sent her 15k she was supposed to use for her sons birthday cake.
This woman didn't call to at least say "I have seen it o"
She sent her series of msgs to know if she has seen the money but no response from the woman for weeks.
She managed to get her number and called her and the woman was sounding disappointed that she sent her only 15k.
She cut the call and then received this foolish text from the woman..(pictures below)
Why are some people so ungrateful?
You even see who help you for this economy yet you cannot appreciate.
Do you know how many people are looking help? Do you know the kind of help I myself need now? I see who go transfer 15k for me now I go kon dey say e no dey enough?
How I wish that money would be refunded since its not enough.
Mstchwww
Smh!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People Ungrateful??? by donbachi(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
This is the only proven reason spiritually and physically,why poverty vowed to deal with some persons....the word"thank you very much"...when not returned after receiving a favour.
Re: Why Are Some People Ungrateful??? by MiaB(f): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
Awe sorry
Re: Why Are Some People Ungrateful??? by carter009(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
This is why some people don't help this days.
Re: Why Are Some People Ungrateful??? by itiswellandwell: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
It's yahoo things joor. A guy is behind this scam joor

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some People Ungrateful??? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Make she sell that Samsung smartphone na

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People Ungrateful??? by dingbang(m): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
I tell you, a good number of people dont even know how to be grateful. They just feel people owe them a living. If someone gives you a fraction of what you expecting, be thankful for it, its not easy to raise funds to someone you dont know jack about

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed!! What Business Can I Start With 300k / Nigerian Man Shocked After Lady Paid Bills For His Meal While On A Date / Must Read: Man Shares Chat With A Gay Who Wants To Visit Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.