Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) (51009 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by stano2(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
A nigga once said:this b!tch account was never hacked,this sh!t is staged..this b!tch is just trying to be relevant by all means...whoever believes this fuçkery is worst than buhari..

4 Likes

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some women are scum.
Zero taste in their choice of preek-donor.
If I were a woman, a boy this horrible will never see my thighs.

Show your face first before i use your head Nack wall mart

1 Like

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by amazon14: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
Useless hacker, of all instagram accounts to hack na fish brain Nina account you go hack.

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Publicity stunt to put Xbusta in the eye of the public. I never heard of him until this so called 'hack', and if I were a Nigerian music enthusiast, i'd go check out his songs, but since I am not, all I can say is Nina, the alleged 'boyfriend' and the hacker are mad. They are all mad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Tapout:
i don't think they are dating... That's xbusta a former 5star entertainment artist... He also studied at imsu . those pictures are from his new music(ogologo) video shoot ft Harrysong and nina.

I said it ,busted correctly.... Something is fishy abou this saga
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by daveyjay(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
Richdad50:
By the time this Yusuf is done with Nina, she will be both unreachable and unmarketable. I do not pity any slay queen. They have slayed so many men enough to deserve whatsoever life dishes out to them
#RichdadDarts

I'm a fan
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by abdulaz: 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Are you sure this hacker is not Yusuf Buhari?

It’s like that bike accident really affected his brain.

PS: Na joke I dey joke o before Buhari supporters go roast me grin
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Allylic(f): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
The xbusta guy looks like a clown..sup with all this crazy hairstyles now..the guy no dey check mirror nee..na all this upcoming hairstyle dey do crazy hairstyle pass..as them no see music shoot..see his knuckles like ....
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Barney11: 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
All staged,All na publicity stunt,if you are real dish out controversial chats,kidnappers no dey play with victims to make them pay!Na so one musician fake death abi faint so him go trend!abeg shift even the said Yusuf introduction looked so fake!!
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Olatara(f): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
Richdad50:
By the time this Yusuf is done with Nina, she will be both unreachable and unmarketable. I do not pity any slay queen. They have slayed so many men enough to deserve whatsoever life dishes out to them
#RichdadDarts
Pls give a nugget not dart.
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said:this b!tch account was never hacked,this sh!t is staged..this b!tch is just trying to be relevant by all means...whoever believes this fuçkery is worst than buhari..
Aje grin
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
instagram get message inbox self wey dem dey hack undecided undecided
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by BonkoINC: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
Tapout:
i don't think they are dating... That's xbusta a former 5star entertainment artist... He also studied at imsu . those pictures are from his new music(ogologo) video shoot ft Harrysong and nina.

Sensible comment..

Not the idiot comment and commenter above your comment filled with hatred.
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nina dating the so called rapper X BUSTA?
As a musician once you decided to sign for FIVE STAR MUSIC i pity your career..

cheesycheesycheesy

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by LemonBoy1: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
LuciferElohim:
This looks staged.

This olosho feminist is posting harmless screenshots to generate buzz & draw attention to herself.

So of all the chats she must have had since opening that account, these boring conversations are the most controversial? shocked

This is all the 'hacker' could find?

Really?

We all know how dirty an average Nigerian's DM is not to talk of the DM of an olosho that has been bleeped in various hotel rooms in all 36 states of Nigeria.

When the saga finally gains traffic, she will post normally & tell gullible fans that she has recovered control of her account.

Nothing people won't do to make money this December.

*spits angry

This is exactly what I was telling a Friend. If it was truly hacked, y haven't she reported to Instagram to block the account completely? She has contacts that can help her contact Instagram to block the Account.

All na publicity stunt
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Obeleagu93(m): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
Tapout:

no mind bloggers and their lies as an ex IMO star. dey both graduated from the same school so dey are just good friends nothing more.
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by arnold123: 1:25am On Nov 26, 2018
Praizenews:
As we all IG hacker who has taken over Bbnaija Star Nina page released another Leak photos of Nina new boyfriend who she dump Miracle for.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/ig-hacker-who-took-over-nina-page-leaks-photo-of-her-new-boyfriend/

that guy looks like who dey suffer, na d girl probably brush am up! See as he body dey strong anyhow, he dry one kain too......
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by johnDkay(m): 1:41am On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=Tapout post=73291879]i don't think they are dating... That's xbusta a former 5star entertainment artist... He also studied at imsu . those pictures are from his new music(ogologo) video shoot ft Harrysong and nina. [/
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Sarang(f): 6:34am On Nov 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some women are scum.
Zero taste in their choice of preek-donor.
If I were a woman, a boy this horrible will never see my thighs.

Maybe you should start seeing people beyond their genitals
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Kinjikitile(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2018
Praizenews:
See More Romantic Loveup Photo of Nina and the new boyfriend ....watch video here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/ig-hacker-who-took-over-nina-page-leaks-photo-of-her-new-boyfriend/

perhaps!! is that not x-busta. . . . five star record label artist... both of them are Alumni of imo state university owerri...
this hacker should use his resources and intel to do something better... do you know what it means to hack #100 from all citizens account in all banks nation wide. . This hacker is wasting
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2018
she is into connubial pact with a bossom cronies of mine, but he got her melancholic with his sado-machonistic glutinous pervasion the quiescent quagmire of cognoscenti and I was consorted for my perpetual potential. Her conspicuous porchritude and hyacinth attractiveness couple with pullet-like youthfulness prompted a quirks of faith which resulted into a conjugal therapy between us with no pecuniary advantage. But am only offering my sensational skills as a quid pro quo. It is a display of gregariousness, and pacifying ambidextrous gesture to make sure she is placed in balanced emotional oasis

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Cooking For Himself On New Year Day In Dubai (Photos) / Nude Lady Rocks Wizkid's Body Paint (Photos) / Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.