Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. (1330 Views)

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by Naughtytboy: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
There is a female friend of mine, wev been friends for months now i always tell her i like her and i do tease her alot. So yesterday she came visiting and we romanced but no sex but funny enough since ytd she has changed, she dont chat with me on whatsapp as before. Please i want to know what to do, meanwhile i didnt forced her
Thanks
Re: Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by shakmati(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
Naughtytboy:
There is a female friend of mine, wev been friends for months now i always tell her i like her and i do tease her alot. So yesterday she came visiting and we romanced but no sex but funny enough since ytd she has changed, she dont chat with me on whatsapp as before. Please i want to know what to do, meanwhile i didnt forced her
Thanks

You missed your opportunity bro! Jew guy! If you had hammered the koko, you will be the one asking us how to stop her text and calls since you took her to cloud 9 yesterday!

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by Naughtytboy: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
shakmati:

You missed your opportunity bro! Jew guy! If you had hammered the koko, you will be the one asking us how to stop her text and calls since you took her to cloud 9 yesterday!
LOL she was moaning all tru bro, i am stayin with my sister and her husband just went out, so no space for real sex
Re: Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by donbachi(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
How u and somebody follow dey pushu witch..only 4 u to reach road sey d same person dey smell witch witch...if dem do u like dat,u go like am?

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by izzou(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
Flee from fornication

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by Greatness1: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
izzou:
Flee from fornication

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Taaa... flee from this section

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by okoroemeka(m): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
she is obviously not happy with you for not completing the job regardless of who is around,I bet you there is a 99.9% chance that she completed the job in her house with her fingers or any suitable implement.

3 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by Naughtytboy: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
okoroemeka:
she is obviously not happy with you for not completing the job regardless of who is around,I bet you there is a 99.9% chance that she completed the job in her house with her fingers or any suitable implement.
smiles but i used my fingers too
Re: Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by izzou(m): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Greatness1:

Taaa... flee from this section

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by Greatness1: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
Naughtytboy:

This is why I'd rather try my best and be rejected than risk being called Jew.

It's in most girls nature to force them before they eventually succumb.

But wait oh...u said u used your finger... You probably used your tongue too... Yuck yuck yuck...

Re: Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by Naughtytboy: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
GutsOverFear:

This is why I'd rather try my best and be rejected than risk being called Jew.

It's in most girls nature to force them before they eventually succumb.

But wait oh...u said u used your finger... You probably used your tongue too... Yuck yuck yuck...
nope
Re: Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by starlightRR(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Y'all shouting uncompleted job, did you guys bother to ask if the op has halitosis undecided
Re: Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
She is baiting you, if you appear too needy it's game over. Don't call, don't ask about what happen just ignore the event and relate with her normally. She will come around.

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by Naughtytboy: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
Amakavula:
She is baiting you, if you appear too needy it's game over. Don't call, don't ask about what happen just ignore the event and relate with her normally. She will come around.
tanx dear
Re: Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by Naughtytboy: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
Amakavula:
thanks
Re: Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by okoroemeka(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Naughtytboy:
seems your fingers are not good enough you could have use your weapon of mass destruction to pump that pvssy
Re: Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by tosyne2much(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
What you should do is avoid talking about why she changed.. Just act like you've not been noticing her change of attitude.

I can assure you she will behave herself with time cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by iCauseTrouble: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lol. Guess she expected more than the romance. Man up to initiate sex next time but don't be compelled to ask her out if you got no plans for her

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by mezarddinny: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
you noticed the change in a day? this guy must be a sissy and a pussy guy

so a girl didn't reply you well in a day and you are creating thread cos of it, them suppose lash you alaye
Re: Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 26, 2018
This is mistake i will never do again in my life although am yet to do it but i will do it I Don forget being humble guy
Re: Guys And Ladies Please I Need Your Opinion On This. by Allaboutkatiee(f): 6:26am On Nov 26, 2018
Don't call her
There was time I was just too close to a particular
After I left I was so ashamed of myself and had to ignore the for close to 2weeks
So op don't worry she will come around smiley

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping Facebook Friend / Lonely Wife Episode 1[18+] Story / Slay Queen Twerk To Worship Song, Blasted By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.