Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo (98718 Views)

Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics / Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Blackfire(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Politicians using gullible citizens to play ping pong..
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Groovenaija360(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Alexis11: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
You have to respect the Yoruba kind of politics. cool

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by okedoyinolabisi(f): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
one and only ebora owu

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Preator: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
olagbola55:

have been looking for dat film
biko where can I get it

http://www.foumovies.co/?s=Planet+of+the+apes
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by OkunrinOloro: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
Don't worry. In the real life scenario you will use your big head to help him carry his gworo and burantashi back to Daura.

Bighead9:
Even though I'm a Buhari loyalist, I must confess, the person that did this Buhari's meme is amazing. I can't stop laughing aswear. grin grin

Chai, Nigerians. grin grin
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Awesomefred32(m): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Oke enwe grin Complete utobo

LOL
guy why
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by olumike001(m): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
zoba88:
more

Inside OPIC...BABA IS JUST DOING EXERCISE

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Chai! This man is funny sha
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by gurunlocker: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
If someone I know try this shirtless thing, I imagine what I will be seeing. grin grin cheesy
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by FRESHG(m): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
grin
BankeSmalls:
Oke enwe grin
Complete utobo
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by NoisyNaybour001(m): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
OBJ has got some really strong body at his age, kudos to him
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Bighead9: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Don't worry. In the real life scenario you will use your big head to help him carry his gworo and burantashi back to Daura.

Kikikikikikiki, pained IPOB.
Jubril must rule this Country for another 4 years. grin If e pain you more, locate the nearest Transformer. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by JudasNaCarrot: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
The difference is clear:

Obasanjo plays squash as a civilized man, while Buhari plays with COW DUNG as a cave man.

2 Likes

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by bestpunterever: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
samuelchimmy:
A primate is a type of ........ Pls check dictionary
can you show me the picture of your grand father, if you have any?

3 Likes

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by festacman(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bukola Saraki vs his kid sister Gbemi Saraki
Doyin Okupe vs his son
Olusegun Obasanjo vs his son

APC leaders may have loaded AK 47 and about to shoot their legs come 2019 election. Caution may prove the keyword.
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by PythonDancer: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
musicwriter:
If Obasanjo could still be doing this at his age, I have no excuse not to take my early morning jogging seriously. I used to go jog around every morning around 6 AM but I suddenly stopped two months ago.
Jogging is bullshit.
Do push-ups. Pull ups and sit ups instead .
Jogging should not be more than once in a week

4 Likes

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by eneyoduke(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Buhari will soon trek 180km soon
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
yarimo:
OBASANJO days as someone in Nigeria politics will finally comes to an end, in the next 4 months OBASANJO will know it's easier to defeat GOODLUCK jonathan rather than opposing or defeating president BUHARI in any free and Fair election in Nigeria.
BackToDaura.

Meanwhile, the dvllard president right now »»»

Cc lzaa jumpandpas eternaltruths velocity25

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by GRACEGLORY: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
haywire07:
Who has watched "war for the PLANET OF THE APES"

The movie is very interesting ahswear

Yeah, very interesting movie, you remember the apes won the war, and all the humans were wiped out. grin
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by AngelicBeing: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sunofgod:
Primates
tongue

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by supereagle(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
"After watching Jonathan book launch, I stand not to speak, criticise or insult any Nigeria politician again. Seeing Oshiomole shacking and hugging Saraki, Uche Secondus having good conversation with Boss Mustapher, Oshiomole and Atiku Abubaka laughing hmmm i nearly slapped myself for taking side and defending this Politicians.

OBJ supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari.
Doyin Okupe supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari. Atiku is the main opposition presidential candidate. His daughter is a commissioner in an APC Govt in Adamawa.
Bode George supports Atiku. His daughter is an appointee of Buhari.
Whichever way things go, these families and many others within the ruling class, will always benefit.

Meanwhile, some of us are busy fighting, insulting, maiming and killing ourselves for them. Tell me then the meaning of foolishness. Just tell me!�����‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

6 Likes

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
I like squash. Nice sport. Moreso Squash and politicking go hand in hand.
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by OkunrinOloro: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Actually, watching Jubril make a fool of himself is causing me more entertainment than pain. And seeing his moronic animalistic, ass kissers fighting over who should eat his poo is more entertaining than the Night of a thousand laughs. grin

Bighead9:

Kikikikikikiki, pained IPOB.
Jubril must rule this Country for another 4 years. grin If e pain you more, locate the nearest Transformer. grin
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by gift2xl: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
Obj.... Objective
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by AngelicBeing: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
supereagle:
"After watching Jonathan book launch, I stand not to speak, criticise or insult any Nigeria politician again. Seeing Oshiomole shacking and hugging Saraki, Uche Secondus having good conversation with Boss Mustapher, Oshiomole and Atiku Abubaka laughing hmmm i nearly slapped myself for taking side and defending this Politicians.

OBJ supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari.
Doyin Okupe supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari. Atiku is the main opposition presidential candidate. His daughter is a commissioner in an APC Govt in Adamawa.
Bode George supports Atiku. His daughter is an appointee of Buhari.
Whichever way things go, these families and many others within the ruling class, will always benefit.

Meanwhile, some of us are busy fighting, insulting, maiming and killing ourselves for them. Tell me then the meaning of foolishness. Just tell me!�����‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂
cool
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Newboss(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
Very high ceiling angry

That's at least 14 feet high angry
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
OBJ, this one no get K-Leg? Father supports Atiku, son supports the Buhari.
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by israelmao(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
Why wouldn't he outsmart and outlive his rivals?
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
Obj is really a strong man o. At his age? Don't worry atiku will relegate you from Nigeria politics once he becomes president so you can focus on your private life.
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Newznow: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.