Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo (98715 Views)

Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics / Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by millhouse: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
yarimo:
OBASANJO days as someone in Nigeria politics will finally comes to an end, in the next 4 months OBASANJO will know it's easier to defeat GOODLUCK jonathan rather than opposing or defeating president BUHARI in any free and Fair election in Nigeria.
... lol Buhari get political career before ? After retiring bubu in 2019 ... him go quiet pass Shagari for all the ex president

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by LZAA: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
immhotep:

BackToDaura.

Meanwhile, the dvllard president right now »»»

Cc lzaa jumpandpas eternaltruths velocity25

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by musicwriter(m): 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
PythonDancer:

Jogging is bullshit.
Do push-ups. Pull ups and sit ups instead .
Jogging should not be more than once in a week

Push-ups don't work for me, what works for me is jogging.

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ziggylady:

Please shift with your weak double-tongued posts...,Yorubas are a billion times worse than Igbos in this show of shame..besides some yoruba APC iddiots called him an ape too..

Mschew.

It's a blatant lie! No yoruba man will ever call OBJ an ape even though most of us don't like him because of his nationalistic bent.

I won't argue with you but everybody knows that it is the igbo who call him an ape.

2 Likes

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by LZAA: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
haywire07:
Who has watched "war for the PLANET OF THE APES"

The movie is very interesting ahswear
grin grin grin grin
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Vinstel: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
Baba is still physically fit grin

2 Likes

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Xfemt(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
yarimo:
OBASANJO days as someone in Nigeria politics will finally comes to an end, in the next 4 months OBASANJO will know it's easier to defeat GOODLUCK jonathan rather than opposing or defeating president BUHARI in any free and Fair election in Nigeria.
did u say free and fair guy thunder is real or b careful
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by lookingfly: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Could that obj son be a mole in apc...... Just thinking aloud
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by EmmyDJourno: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Let him play all he wants, judgement awaits him, he is one of the problems of this country, he and those selfish Generals

Imagine recouping your Capital + Profit with the Federal Govt paying your staff(Bells University), taking care of your liability

PMB is the General to oppose them and rescue us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
Funny Obj.
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by PythonDancer: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
musicwriter:

Push-ups don't work for me, what works for me is jogging.
K
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by zinaunreal(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
OP should have said graphic photos[sup][/sup]
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Newznow: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Newznow:

Please edit and copy this link and paste for the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvvPqBaCAyM
So funny grin
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
PythonDancer:

Jogging is bullshit.
Do push-ups. Pull ups and sit ups instead .
Jogging should not be more than once in a week

Smh..... once in a week indeed ..... lazy soul like you
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by crafteck(m): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
yarimo:

Na ur grammar go shoot am?
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
...OBJ still fit at his age...80 yrs old...baba de baba...money is truly good...

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by PythonDancer: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Smh..... once in a week indeed ..... lazy soul like you
K.
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by mechanics(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Baba is a funny man.
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by tonysleek(m): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oko man'a dika apkurapkumbem.

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by bizhop01: 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Can buhari do this?
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by samuelchimmy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
bestpunterever:
can you show me the picture of your grand father, if you have any?
you should ask for mine pervert
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by nonyjay(m): 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Father God, pls give me sound health and energy at 90... amen...

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Maghan37: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
For an 80+yr old man he is looking very energetic I hope I am that strong when I am of his age or if I get to be as old as him.

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Yankee101: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
Rich men getting richer.

Poor people keep fighting themselves
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by ChiefSweetus: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Obj is the quintessential alpha male
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by bestpunterever: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
samuelchimmy:
you should ask for mine pervert
what will I do with your pic slowpoke.
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by samuelchimmy(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
bestpunterever:
what will I do with your pic slowpoke.
who knows, maybe you want to do soapy with it
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by bestpunterever: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
samuelchimmy:
who knows, maybe you want to do soapy with it
the way you do it with your mother's picture.
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
Why the hell did he strip down to his draws in public?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.