Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo (98707 Views)

Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics / Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
He wants to show him who is the boss grin grin grin
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by THEGALADIMA(m): 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
gaby:
Oke Adaka..

The squash enclosure looks like one found in the zoo where stubborn unrepentant silver backs wey no dey use eye see fine women are held and kept far from visitors to a zoo.

But why baba go build this kind zoo enclosure come still almost naked dey play inside?

Looking at the pic take from the back dey give person some kind funny name ideas but I no go talk.
Guy Yuh dey craze����������
I no insinuate anything oooo,
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Barney11: 12:02am On Nov 26, 2018
Why is Zahra Bihari no longer posting pics with daddy?why the sudden distance from their father?even the president Photographer is no longer doing his job?even all those times with His grandchildren?why have Buhari's immediate family distant from their 'father'?Why!?why?

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Rtopzy(f): 12:06am On Nov 26, 2018
poiZon:
i for like see shirtless buhari....
You wan get cancer of the eye abi?
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by maasoap(m): 12:15am On Nov 26, 2018
poiZon:
i for like see shirtless buhari....

Haha! No way! My president can't do that. Thanks for wishing though
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by hugoboss36(m): 12:37am On Nov 26, 2018
Believe me, those two men were discussing how to send Buhari back t Daura... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Simbrixton(m): 1:03am On Nov 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
A typical SW face. grin
tell it to his face
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Simbrixton(m): 1:11am On Nov 26, 2018
RevenGeMission:
h,,mmmm

even chimpaaxe has smaller bele size
rule two
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Simbrixton(m): 1:19am On Nov 26, 2018
Ziggylady:

Please shift with your weak double-tongued posts...,Yorubas are a billion times worse than Igbos in this show of shame..besides some yoruba APC iddiots called him an ape too..

Mschew.
rule two
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Chuksfela1(m): 1:35am On Nov 26, 2018
Were is de obj I only see chimpiaze
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 26, 2018
haywire07:
Who has watched "war for the PLANET OF THE APES"

The movie is very interesting ahswear
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by oweman: 2:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Just hope the son keep an eye on his wife as Obasanjo will not mind drilling his wife if the chance become available .
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by 6digitscomrade: 2:55am On Nov 26, 2018
waledeji:

Like these faces cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Newznow: 3:19am On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Leopoundz: 5:40am On Nov 26, 2018
baliyubla:
Nice to see them playing squash with the dullards brain. Got to hand it to OBJ, man is a genius.
Mumu who told you obasanjo is a dullard, he came from an extremely poor home and he is here now, he fought in biafra, he played Nigerian politic and he's here now its not easy, baba is still strong and hearty... Long live ebora owu
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by baliyubla: 6:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Leopoundz:
Mumu who told you obasanjo is a dullard, he came from an extremely poor home and he is here now, he fought in biafra, he played Nigerian politic and he's here now its not easy, baba is still strong and hearty... Long live ebora owu

Na waa oooo. Things de this world.
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by RevenGeMission: 6:48am On Nov 26, 2018
meaning ?
Simbrixton:
rule two

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

which NL Member r tribe did i unsult ?? are you a chimpazee ??
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by biomedics(m): 7:03am On Nov 26, 2018
Baba Agbalagba
Tuale
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by walosky(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2018
KINGKONG AND GODZILLA grin
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Simbrixton(m): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2018
RevenGeMission:
meaning ?

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

which NL Member r tribe did i unsult ?? are you a chimpazee ??
rule two
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by mvem(m): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Don't worry. In the real life scenario you will use your big head to help him carry his gworo and burantashi back to Daura.

...i though they said he is from Sudan

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2018
nice one sir.. still love his family despite the boy foolishness for associating himself with criminals
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by orbgoblin: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2018
dude, you should look into running commentaries for Nigerian block buster movie trailers.
INTEGRITYA1:
2019 is pregnant, we are looking forward and hoping for better Nigeria.
As it is, we can't easily predict who will emerge 2019 presidential candidate, due to many factors.

With Tinubu Backing; Buhari stand a chance
Looking at Tinubu history as a master of strategies; he's capable of doing it again

With Obasanjo Banking; Atiku stand a chance.
Looking at Obasanjo's political history in relation to democratically elected presidents so far.
Obasanjo supported Yar Adua; he won
Obasanjo supported Jonathan; he won
Obasanjo supported Buhari; he won.

Also, Obasanjo later opposed Jonathan, Jonathan lost.
Jonathan in his experiences with Obasanjo later says; "Neglect Obasanjo at your own peril"

Now it's obvious Obasanjo is opposing Buhari.
Will history repeat itself ?

Will Buhari overcome this herculean task; leverage on power of incumbency ?

Will Tinubu outsmart Obasanjo again ? He has done it before.

2019 presidential race will be so interesting
Let watch out for the "Master of the Game"

Let I forget; in case you wanted to invest in Real Estate in Nigeria, irrespective of where you are across the globe; here you meet reliable real estate consultant.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by karimusa: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Something like this.

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by IamAtikulate: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2018
Buhari cannot try this. He will just break and die again
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by tammie24: 11:47am On Nov 26, 2018
haywire07:
Who has watched "war for the PLANET OF THE APES"

The movie is very interesting ahswear
your father wey no be 'APE' abeg can he even afford that squash court
Where is he now sef
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by charlsecy(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
musicwriter:
I have no excuse not to take my early morning jogging seriously.
Make it a plan.

At least lift weights on Sunday; jump rope on Tuesday; lift weights on Wednesday; jog on Saturday. Warm up with abdominals and other forms of bodyweight exercises.
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
orbgoblin:
dude, you should look into running commentaries for Nigerian block buster movie trailers.

Okay, thanks very much.
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by musicwriter(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
charlsecy:
Make it a plan.

At least lift weights on Sunday; jump rope on Tuesday; lift weights on Wednesday; jog on Saturday. Warm up with abdominals and other forms of bodyweight exercises.

Thank you.
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by incomeboostng: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.